FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > more job lossless

more job lossless

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aftdave1 OP   Man  over a year ago

limerick

More fecken bad news 900 odd jobs gone up in smoke things aren't getting better

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm here now I may aswell ask - where? Or was your vague post a tactic to get responses?

"More fecken bad news 900 odd jobs gone up in smoke things aren't getting better "
o. M .G. What!!?

limerick

"I'm here now I may aswell ask - where? Or was your vague post a tactic to get responses? "

Not like that at alljust another bad day for all concerned

limerick

"More fecken bad news 900 odd jobs gone up in smoke things aren't getting better o. M .G. What!!?"

Liberty insurance

270 jobs...

Sensationalised

900 or 270, still that's a lot of people without jobs, seeing things like this is really disheartening for the countries youth (me included) who have just finished college, got their degrees and are seeking employment

Dave! Ya daft bugger!

limerick

"Dave! Ya daft bugger!"

Only going by the radio,the lieing fecker I've turned it off now tilt it starts telling the truth

"900 or 270, still that's a lot of people without jobs, seeing things like this is really disheartening for the countries youth (me included) who have just finished college, got their degrees and are seeking employment "

And I'm sure also for the current unemployed fighting for positions against the young guns.

limerick

Radio working now its saying 270 job losses

"900 or 270, still that's a lot of people without jobs, seeing things like this is really disheartening for the countries youth (me included) who have just finished college, got their degrees and are seeking employment

And I'm sure also for the current unemployed fighting for positions against the young guns. "

No the current unemployed aren't fighting for anything against us, very few jobs are open to graduates at the moment

"900 or 270, still that's a lot of people without jobs, seeing things like this is really disheartening for the countries youth (me included) who have just finished college, got their degrees and are seeking employment

And I'm sure also for the current unemployed fighting for positions against the young guns.

No the current unemployed aren't fighting for anything against us, very few jobs are open to graduates at the moment "

Oh? I didn't realise graduates weren't able to apply for some jobs? Seems a bit discrimatory.

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

[Removed by poster at 25/06/15 14:22:38]

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

No the current unemployed aren't fighting for anything against us, very few jobs are open to graduates at the moment "

your better off getting out of enda kenny's abortion of a country, go find a job that suites ur qualifications and where you will be paid accordingly...

send us a card

No the current unemployed aren't fighting for anything against us, very few jobs are open to graduates at the moment

Oh? I didn't realise graduates weren't able to apply for some jobs? Seems a bit discrimatory. "

Well a graduate won't have a minimum of two years in industry so that rules us out for a lot

"900 or 270, still that's a lot of people without jobs, seeing things like this is really disheartening for the countries youth (me included) who have just finished college, got their degrees and are seeking employment "

The COUNTRY'S youth are our future?

Oh? I didn't realise graduates weren't able to apply for some jobs? Seems a bit discrimatory.

Well a graduate won't have a minimum of two years in industry so that rules us out for a lot"

Well a graduate won't have a minimum of two years in industry so that rules us out for a lot"

That's a bit of a pain alright. Good luck

We need the three degrees.....

Luckily lim was a clever boy and has a years worth of experience, so with the help of creative cover letters I might not have to head to Oz or Canada.

I've seen lots of graduate positions advertised lately. Quite a few taken on in my company lately too.

"I've seen lots of graduate positions advertised lately. Quite a few taken on in my company lately too. "

Night be my industry so bam

"I've seen lots of graduate positions advertised lately. Quite a few taken on in my company lately too.

Night be my industry so bam "

Our own Dexter.

"I've seen lots of graduate positions advertised lately. Quite a few taken on in my company lately too.

Our own Dexter."

Is the pay good for a serial killer who kills serial killers?

Our own Dexter.

Is the pay good for a serial killer who kills serial killers? "

Am I showing my age again? don't you know Dexter's Laboratory?

Our own Dexter.

Is the pay good for a serial killer who kills serial killers?

Am I showing my age again? don't you know Dexter's Laboratory?"

Yes I do lol I loved that show

"The insurance group has said the job losses will be voluntary and will take effect over the next 18 months.

The company is expecting the breakdown for losses by location to be approximately 135 redundancies in Dublin, 115 in Cavan and 20 in Enniskillen." that's from breaking news website.

It's a horrible position to be in for all concerned but at least the families concerned and local economies affected by the job losses have been given up to 18 months notice to prepare.

The way Clearys' department store in Dublin was dealt with was obnoxious,130 staff along with 330 employed by 50 concession holders given no notice at all.Suppliers, many of whom have been struggling to keep their companies afloat in these difficult times have monies from sales, unpaid by Clearys which will have a ripple effect leading to more job losses and an increase in personal debt. Vulture speculators and legal maneuvering again at play,nothing has really changed in the way that so called business works in Ireland Inc.

Deirdre Foley of D2 Private along with Cheyne Capital Management and US financiers Quadrant Real Estate Advisors should be really proud of their business acumen in this regard,a prime property in O'Connell St acquired,business plan approved,site development planning applications prepared (that means some architects office has a bit of work anyway,I hope it's a company under Irish ownership/registered),paperwork drawn up by lawyers(that counts as employment also,so that's good).The separation of the property and the operating business within the premises is "common practice" and perfectly acceptable.

As for the people,flesh and blood humans,not reconciliations at the end of a spreadsheet.The silly little state will pick up the bill for social welfare payments,some of the medical/hospital costs for stress related illness.

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

Sure its an insurance company. They were not too compassionate to me about damage done to my car, why would I care if they lost their jobs?

"Sure its an insurance company. They were not too compassionate to me about damage done to my car, why would I care if they lost their jobs?"
harsh but fair. They had fuck all compassion for me when they rode me sideways during my claim.

» Add a new message to this topic