dublin

are we alone.....is the search for life else where futile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"are we alone.....is the search for life else where futile"
Looks like it's just you and me bill

I doubt it Bill, the universe is vast so it wouldn't make sense that there are no other sentient beings out there

There's life Bill but not as we know it

I hope so, dealing with the human race is bad enough

"There's life Bill but not as we know it "

To be or not to be That is the question

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

I saw a UFO when I was about 12. It hovered over me and my cousin for a minute then went.

It was circular and looked like it was made up of square panels each surrounded by super bright white lights. Lights so bright it lit up the area where we were and we had to look away from them but we realized they didn't hurt our eyes,unlike any earthly lights that bright

Lasted about a full minute

By *illbill OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

as living creatures and ultimatley we are all products of chance..shaped by environmental happenings and billions of years of evolution. we are a product of our location from the sun and of ghe earths relationship with the moon. point being so many factors contribute to who are and the odds of these factors repeating thrmselves in the universe must be tiny

"as living creatures and ultimatley we are all products of chance..shaped by environmental happenings and billions of years of evolution. we are a product of our location from the sun and of ghe earths relationship with the moon. point being so many factors contribute to who are and the odds of these factors repeating thrmselves in the universe must be tiny"

But the universe is so fast and constantly expanding that even 2% is a huge number of planets

Our Galaxy contains between 100-357 billion stars, the Universe contains about 100-200 billion galaxies. That's an awful lot of chances for there to be life, lots of life. We aren't ready to meet other beings yet, we're too violent. Plus Star Wars is real.

"Our Galaxy contains between 100-357 billion stars, the Universe contains about 100-200 billion galaxies. That's an awful lot of chances for there to be life, lots of life. We aren't ready to meet other beings yet, we're too violent. Plus Star Wars is real."

So real, sure there's a wiki about it so it's all fact

"Our Galaxy contains between 100-357 billion stars, the Universe contains about 100-200 billion galaxies. That's an awful lot of chances for there to be life, lots of life. We aren't ready to meet other beings yet, we're too violent. Plus Star Wars is real.

So real, sure there's a wiki about it so it's all fact "

It's a Wookieepedia.

"Our Galaxy contains between 100-357 billion stars, the Universe contains about 100-200 billion galaxies. That's an awful lot of chances for there to be life, lots of life. We aren't ready to meet other beings yet, we're too violent. Plus Star Wars is real.

So real, sure there's a wiki about it so it's all fact

It's a Wookieepedia."

Oh so it is

» Add a new message to this topic