By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No way waste of a blowjob "

That's my kinda girl! I love to share

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Oh no ruins the experience condoms taste horrible n plus i like taste of cock

From what I see, virtually nobody does, despite the fact that many STI's can spread orally - one has to wonder how many get tested regularly, or do they consider themselves completely protected by using condoms for penetrative sex only?

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

I always use flavoured condoms

It is safe and tastes nice also

"I always use flavoured condoms

It is safe and tastes nice also"

When is a Dom not a Dom ?

When it's a Con Dom ......

"From what I see, virtually nobody does, despite the fact that many STI's can spread orally - one has to wonder how many get tested regularly, or do they consider themselves completely protected by using condoms for penetrative sex only?"

So I assume you use condoms for oral? Do you also use glyde/dental dams for receiving oral? Just curious as have only seen these once

"From what I see, virtually nobody does, despite the fact that many STI's can spread orally - one has to wonder how many get tested regularly, or do they consider themselves completely protected by using condoms for penetrative sex only?

So I assume you use condoms for oral? Do you also use glyde/dental dams for receiving oral? Just curious as have only seen these once "

I don't, I have a very limited number of partners and get tested - it's a question of knowing the risks and being responsible - even condoms don't give 100% protection, especially against herpes, HPV and syphilis.

"From what I see, virtually nobody does, despite the fact that many STI's can spread orally - one has to wonder how many get tested regularly, or do they consider themselves completely protected by using condoms for penetrative sex only?

So I assume you use condoms for oral? Do you also use glyde/dental dams for receiving oral? Just curious as have only seen these once

I don't, I have a very limited number of partners and get tested - it's a question of knowing the risks and being responsible - even condoms don't give 100% protection, especially against herpes, HPV and syphilis."

I know the statistics don't worry, I was just curious about dams I don't think many people know what they are, sure you can never have anything at 100% I think the closest achievable is 99.9994% due to presence of uncertainties

"No way waste of a blowjob "

Best answer you could have said haha

I don't, I have a very limited number of partners and get tested - it's a question of knowing the risks and being responsible - even condoms don't give 100% protection, especially against herpes, HPV and syphilis.

I know the statistics don't worry, I was just curious about dams I don't think many people know what they are, sure you can never have anything at 100% I think the closest achievable is 99.9994% due to presence of uncertainties"

Clingfilm would work just as well lol. And even fewer people go for them than condoms, just ask Michael Douglas about the risks of unprotected cunnilingus...

I know the statistics don't worry, I was just curious about dams I don't think many people know what they are, sure you can never have anything at 100% I think the closest achievable is 99.9994% due to presence of uncertainties

Clingfilm would work just as well lol. And even fewer people go for them than condoms, just ask Michael Douglas about the risks of unprotected cunnilingus..."

I just wanted to know do people who use condoms for oral then also use protection when receiving?

Clingfilm would work just as well lol. And even fewer people go for them than condoms, just ask Michael Douglas about the risks of unprotected cunnilingus...

I just wanted to know do people who use condoms for oral then also use protection when receiving? "

I've never heard of anybody using dental dams. I wonder how many men know they risk throat cancer from giving oral to a woman without protection? There is no approved test for HPV in men, and it is also linked to penile and anal cancers.

I just wanted to know do people who use condoms for oral then also use protection when receiving?

I've never heard of anybody using dental dams. I wonder how many men know they risk throat cancer from giving oral to a woman without protection? There is no approved test for HPV in men, and it is also linked to penile and anal cancers."

I'm sure most people know the risks in this day and age?

I've never heard of anybody using dental dams. I wonder how many men know they risk throat cancer from giving oral to a woman without protection? There is no approved test for HPV in men, and it is also linked to penile and anal cancers.

"

Really?

Don't kid yourself

I've never heard of anybody using dental dams. I wonder how many men know they risk throat cancer from giving oral to a woman without protection? There is no approved test for HPV in men, and it is also linked to penile and anal cancers."

Is it safe to go out and play in the traffic ?

And how about the partners of those here who are cheating yet still having sex at home? How are they going to protect themselves?

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Really?

Don't kid yourself"

Will you relax! You might increase the risk of getting a heart attack!

Really?

Don't kid yourself

Will you relax! You might increase the risk of getting a heart attack! "

I'm relaxed sweetheart, I'm also responsible and informed.

Pmsl at this.....Cardiovascular disease and its affiliation with stressed out swingers...a thesis..

..line up ladies till I check ur...ahem...blood pressure...its a new technique..

"Pmsl at this.....Cardiovascular disease and its affiliation with stressed out swingers...a thesis..

..line up ladies till I check ur...ahem...blood pressure...its a new technique.. "

Is it the two finger technique and measure the pressure applied during contraction of orgasm?

No no...i place my cock in their vagina and thrust wildy then measure their screams at orgasms..the more they scream, the more the blood pressure dropped...its a comparative study..need lots of ladies!!!

"No no...i place my cock in their vagina and thrust wildy then measure their screams at orgasms..the more they scream, the more the blood pressure dropped...its a comparative study..need lots of ladies!!!"

You'll need a control too, so make sure to measure bp during a period of rest before undergoing your experiment, also you may have to take into consideration other parameters such as height, weight etc.. it's some task you're going to undertake but very noble as it's purely in the name of science

"No no...i place my cock in their vagina and thrust wildy then measure their screams at orgasms..the more they scream, the more the blood pressure dropped...its a comparative study..need lots of ladies!!!"
that might just be a hell of a chat up line.

There's a fair chance we could funding and ecoand the study...i hear Sydney university are handing out grants..

*expand

"There's a fair chance we could funding and ecoand the study...i hear Sydney university are handing out grants.. "

I think you'll find that as usual there will be plenty of men offering their services for free

"There's a fair chance we could funding and ecoand the study...i hear Sydney university are handing out grants..

I think you'll find that as usual there will be plenty of men offering their services for free"

Well..if your part of the study....were gonna need a bigger university..

"There's a fair chance we could funding and ecoand the study...i hear Sydney university are handing out grants..

I think you'll find that as usual there will be plenty of men offering their services for free

Well..if your part of the study....were gonna need a bigger university.. "

You clearly missed what I said earlier

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

ive never given a blowjob....but i reckon more people die from sucking on cigareetes than from sucking on cocks

Is it safe to go out and play in the traffic ? "

Yea of course it is! Just get into the bus lane!

Agree with _illbill, yet people still smoke

"Agree with _illbill, yet people still smoke "

I think my whole point was that people are stupid and careless.

You clearly missed what I said earlier"

No..i didn't, most if us are aware of the increased incidence of hpv and its association with oral sex especially in the under 40's.....but.....

..i was having fun!!!!....ffs

You clearly missed what I said earlier

No..i didn't, most if us are aware of the increased incidence of hpv and its association with oral sex especially in the under 40's.....but.....

..i was having fun!!!!....ffs "

I was referring to having a limited number of partners ffs

I understand your point , just saying a lot of things are dangerous yet people do them, personally i prefer sex than fags

I use protection but not when giving a bj , i get tested regularly too, danger is always there,fab and out in a bar too

By *galway1988Man  over a year ago

galway

This escalated quickly over night

Unfortunately people can be knowledgable but be still ignorant, if you have numerous partners then you should be regularly tested.

Unfortunately people also tell lies, a lot state they get tested but few actually do.

By *LICK IF U DAREWoman  over a year ago

good girl gone bad!!!!!!

Reason for my answer is I'm only sucking one cock I meet the same bloke all the time

"Unfortunately people can be knowledgable but be still ignorant, if you have numerous partners then you should be regularly tested.

Unfortunately people also tell lies, a lot state they get tested but few actually do.

"

Plus they probably lie to the clinic about their level of risk

"Reason for my answer is I'm only sucking one cock I meet the same bloke all the time"

And who else is he having sex with?

"Unfortunately people can be knowledgable but be still ignorant, if you have numerous partners then you should be regularly tested.

Plus they probably lie to the clinic about their level of risk"

Why would someone lie in the clinic? If you're not 100% honest you're not doing yourself any favour

Everyone lies about things! Here and outside!

Best you can do is look after yourself

"Everyone lies about things! Here and outside!

Best you can do is look after yourself "

exactly this

Why would someone lie in the clinic? If you're not 100% honest you're not doing yourself any favour"

People lie because they fear judgement. Why do people sneak around cheating on their 'loved' ones?

Why would someone lie in the clinic? If you're not 100% honest you're not doing yourself any favour

People lie because they fear judgement. Why do people sneak around cheating on their 'loved' ones?"

Well a clinic is a medical institute, it is a place free of judgement and there's confidentiality

[Removed by poster at 28/06/15 11:56:01]

[Removed by poster at 28/06/15 11:59:53]

It's more a question of how much one cares about being judged.

"As someone who has worked in hospitals and knows medical professionals, I can assure you that they are human too, and judge and gossip as much as others."

I also know doctors, nurses and volunteer medical professionals. I've always found them non judgemental and then there's that whole doctor patient confidentiality

Not sure about other fabbers, but i could not give a crap who judges me, i am sure lots do cos i love sex, i am very open about what i do

I look after myself and what others do is their business. If they are cheating then they should protect not only themselves but the person they are cheating on.

"As someone who has worked in hospitals and knows medical professionals, I can assure you that they are human too, and judge and gossip as much as others.

I also know doctors, nurses and volunteer medical professionals. I've always found them non judgemental and then there's that whole doctor patient confidentiality"

To your face, of course, their next dinner party is a different matter. Besides which, its a question of perception, some people are so self-centred and narcisstic that their entire lives revolve around how they appear to others (and being self-centred they think that others care)

"I look after myself and what others do is their business. If they are cheating then they should protect not only themselves but the person they are cheating on. "

And what do you think the chances of that might be?

"As someone who has worked in hospitals and knows medical professionals, I can assure you that they are human too, and judge and gossip as much as others.

I also know doctors, nurses and volunteer medical professionals. I've always found them non judgemental and then there's that whole doctor patient confidentiality

To your face, of course, their next dinner party is a different matter. Besides which, its a question of perception, some people are so self-centred and narcisstic that their entire lives revolve around how they appear to others (and being self-centred they think that others care)"

I must be lucky so I don't know any like that

To your face, of course, their next dinner party is a different matter. Besides which, its a question of perception, some people are so self-centred and narcisstic that their entire lives revolve around how they appear to others (and being self-centred they think that others care)

I must be lucky so I don't know any like that "

You live in a bubble then

I must be lucky so I don't know any like that

You live in a bubble then"

I do and it's a lovely a bubble

"I look after myself and what others do is their business. If they are cheating then they should protect not only themselves but the person they are cheating on.

And what do you think the chances of that might be?"

that's up to them! I protect myself and by doing that I'm protecting them. I'm not going to hand them a questionnaire. It's their choice.

"I look after myself and what others do is their business. If they are cheating then they should protect not only themselves but the person they are cheating on.

And what do you think the chances of that might be?that's up to them! I protect myself and by doing that I'm protecting them. I'm not going to hand them a questionnaire. It's their choice. "

Pity their partner didn't get a choice

The thing is we meet people here and be as safe as we can, i go out every now and then and i sometimes don't drink, i see people absolutely legless and leaving with someone in the same estate, doubt they'll think about condoms so really as i said we need to look after ourselves

"The thing is we meet people here and be as safe as we can, i go out every now and then and i sometimes don't drink, i see people absolutely legless and leaving with someone in the same estate, doubt they'll think about condoms so really as i said we need to look after ourselves "

Oh absolutely. I don't think there's much doubt that alcohol doesn't improve the decision-making process.

Exactly so really someone might have one partner here only that they play with but that person can do whatever on a night out

"Exactly so really someone might have one partner here only that they play with but that person can do whatever on a night out "

One of the reasons I avoid drinkers too

I had a scare a few years ago, as a result it`s condoms for oral and dental dams for receiving.

It`s amazing how little people actualy know about the risks of oral sex both giving and receiving.

When I read posts here about rimming ect, I automaticaly think, do they use dams???

By *obbie65Man  over a year ago

kildare

I find the safest is when you do it though a 2 foot concrete wall. Very little will get through that.

I suppose at the end of the day - virtual oral sex is the safest...just keep licking screen till she cums.

By *owdyBoobyMan  over a year ago

limerick

"

When you have ppl still asking "can my gf get pregnant by sitting on a public toilet" you just have to wonder.

I had a scare a few years ago, as a result it`s condoms for oral and dental dams for receiving.

It`s amazing how little people actualy know about the risks of oral sex both giving and receiving.

When I read posts here about rimming ect, I automaticaly think, do they use dams???"

Hmm yes rimming what's not to love about the prospect of not just STIs, but e-coli and parasites too?

And i thought this thread was going to be fun

good girl gone bad!!!!!!

"Everyone lies about things! Here and outside!

Best you can do is look after yourself "

sound advice

good girl gone bad!!!!!!

"And i thought this thread was going to be fun "

Sex is fun

"Sex is fun "

"From what I see, virtually nobody does, despite the fact that many STI's can spread orally - one has to wonder how many get tested regularly, or do they consider themselves completely protected by using condoms for penetrative sex only?"
I agree with u 100%..

Blow job with a condom.......what the fuck is that....oh yes ?? bath ?? with socks on....

Don't give them,only answer lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What you have brought up is the reason I asked the question,

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

"And how about the partners of those here who are cheating yet still having sex at home? How are they going to protect themselves?"

Never mind that, how about the swingers on here that are sneaking off to another room and cheating with other swingers without the others knowing.

You have to assume that the person you are with just came back from a high risk gangbang and went bareback. Then take it from there.

How do you know they sneak off to another room without the partner knowing, i know a few couples who prefer to play separately

By *olden_macrotchMan  over a year ago

Waterford

That would be a sin to suck on a cock with a big ignorant condom on it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think smallville is right, a lot of people are ignorant, I never heard of dental dams so I have learned something.

"And how about the partners of those here who are cheating yet still having sex at home? How are they going to protect themselves?

Never mind that, how about the swingers on here that are sneaking off to another room and cheating with other swingers without the others knowing.

You have to assume that the person you are with just came back from a high risk gangbang and went bareback. Then take it from there."

Well bloody said.

Have met quite a few of them over the years, they usualy get exposed for the assholes they are eventualy.

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

"I know the statistics don't worry"

If you know the stats lim the lad why did you have a go at me the other day in an aids stats thread, saying i looked like a liar, i needed to post links. When I said use google you said it wasn't good enough.

When others in the thread said I was a liar you never said my stats were real.

Why would you do all that if you knew my stats were real

Always use a condom for bj and sex , its crazy how some think they are immune from getting or transmiting an sti orally , no space suit no play for me !!!

All the time. Even when i practise on bananas and cucumbers....

"All the time. Even when i practise on bananas and cucumbers.... "

Ha those forigen fruit and vegtables .. never be to carefull

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"All the time. Even when i practise on bananas and cucumbers.... "

why ruin good fruit ? when you can practice on me

But i like to stock up on energy after i practice. Most men dont like me knawing on the sausage after

» Add a new message to this topic