FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Instant attraction

Instant attraction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My question is how do you know when its a mutual instant attraction or do we just ye he/ her is attractive ??, Thoughts please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

When I see an initial facepic of him and I growl under my breath like a panting dog and my eyes jump out of my head like Jim Carrey in the mask. Then I know its one third of the battle to get him!

"When I see an initial facepic of him and I growl under my breath like a panting dog and my eyes jump out of my head like Jim Carrey in the mask. Then I know its one third of the battle to get him! "
lol love it

By *ne of manyMan  over a year ago

east Galway

Well i think that, as with all life, sometimes we just click with certain people, i find that you should just go with your gut instinct

Ye im just curious to know when you stand in front of someone is it instant attraction and how do you know it is

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When I see an initial facepic of him and I growl under my breath like a panting dog and my eyes jump out of my head like Jim Carrey in the mask. Then I know its one third of the battle to get him! "

ah thats how you feel about me

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

We'll u either like a person r not if u don't like d person we'll ur not going to enjoy them r

Usually eye contact and body language

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

a smile helps x

Dublin

"When I see an initial facepic of him and I growl under my breath like a panting dog and my eyes jump out of my head like Jim Carrey in the mask. Then I know its one third of the battle to get him! lol love it "

The trouble is finding the other 2 thirds to make the whole package. Ye cant fuck a personality and I know ye can fuck a face. Its the little inbetweener to connect the 3 that makes a meet perfect!!

"When I see an initial facepic of him and I growl under my breath like a panting dog and my eyes jump out of my head like Jim Carrey in the mask. Then I know its one third of the battle to get him! lol love it

The trouble is finding the other 2 thirds to make the whole package. Ye cant fuck a personality and I know ye can fuck a face. Its the little inbetweener to connect the 3 that makes a meet perfect!! "

yes but my question what is that other bit a click or what

Dublin

"When I see an initial facepic of him and I growl under my breath like a panting dog and my eyes jump out of my head like Jim Carrey in the mask. Then I know its one third of the battle to get him! lol love it

The trouble is finding the other 2 thirds to make the whole package. Ye cant fuck a personality and I know ye can fuck a face. Its the little inbetweener to connect the 3 that makes a meet perfect!! yes but my question what is that other bit a click or what "

The other bit a click would be chatting like ye were old friends, liking each other and admiring what you see in each other,having a giggle and just knowing by the trillions of butterflies in your stomach that it feels right for you

The trouble is finding the other 2 thirds to make the whole package. Ye cant fuck a personality and I know ye can fuck a face. Its the little inbetweener to connect the 3 that makes a meet perfect!! yes but my question what is that other bit a click or what

The other bit a click would be chatting like ye were old friends, liking each other and admiring what you see in each other,having a giggle and just knowing by the trillions of butterflies in your stomach that it feels right for you "

ok thanks i thnk i got it now

Dublin

The trouble is finding the other 2 thirds to make the whole package. Ye cant fuck a personality and I know ye can fuck a face. Its the little inbetweener to connect the 3 that makes a meet perfect!! yes but my question what is that other bit a click or what

The other bit a click would be chatting like ye were old friends, liking each other and admiring what you see in each other,having a giggle and just knowing by the trillions of butterflies in your stomach that it feels right for you ok thanks i thnk i got it now"

Glad you get my drift, us ladies are a complicated species,,, best of luck sweetie xx

[Removed by poster at 28/06/15 01:23:16]

The other bit a click would be chatting like ye were old friends, liking each other and admiring what you see in each other,having a giggle and just knowing by the trillions of butterflies in your stomach that it feels right for you "

I thought this was a swing site not a mills and boons novel

Dublin

The other bit a click would be chatting like ye were old friends, liking each other and admiring what you see in each other,having a giggle and just knowing by the trillions of butterflies in your stomach that it feels right for you

I thought this was a swing site not a mills and boons novel "

Mills and boon is in the charity shops these days Posy. Where did I mention love or romance in what I said? I voiced my opinion. Feel free to voice yours without directing it at me. Thanks

I thought this was a swing site not a mills and boons novel

Mills and boon is in the charity shops these days Posy. Where did I mention love or romance in what I said? I voiced my opinion. Feel free to voice yours without directing it at me. Thanks "

"Usually eye contact and body language "

When she begins to pool I reckon.

» Add a new message to this topic