FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > People you may know

People you may know

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

any other fabbers here on facebook notice that in the people you may know browser some of my previous meets are are coming up an people who i may have txt over 3 years ago a bit freaky

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"any other fabbers here on facebook notice that in the people you may know browser some of my previous meets are are coming up an people who i may have txt over 3 years ago a bit freaky"

Because the phone number is linked to Facebook, never link a number to any site

There number or mine?

"There number or mine?"

Either number.

"There number or mine?"

Their number because they show up

BUt this has just happened has made me a bit paranoid

"BUt this has just happened has made me a bit paranoid "

Get a separate number for fab meets? Or just use kik

"BUt this has just happened has made me a bit paranoid

Get a separate number for fab meets? Or just use kik"

Everything is linked now, just one of the multitude of reasons for not being on Facebook at all

Everything is linked now, just one of the multitude of reasons for not being on Facebook at all"

Nope you have the option not to link anything, just seems not a lot know about this. You need to be social media smart

Everything is linked now, just one of the multitude of reasons for not being on Facebook at all

Nope you have the option not to link anything, just seems not a lot know about this. You need to be social media smart "

No Facebook ... No way no way

Ill consult with my 12 year old cheers

Nope you have the option not to link anything, just seems not a lot know about this. You need to be social media smart "

Smart enough to know that there's no such thing as 300 "friends"?

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Everything is linked now, just one of the multitude of reasons for not being on Facebook at all"

thank fuck I thought I was the last person on earth not on it

This ^^^^

None of my online stuff is linked. I've never been shown people I may know from here when I'm on Facebook.

By *at-cWoman  over a year ago

Ballyshannon

You need to clear your cookies after each browsing session, your PC is remembering your visited sites and is linking you to others visiting the same sites who may be connected with you. It's not necessarily phone numbers because the swingers appearing on my suggested friends have never had my number and I have never had theirs.

I have wondered if in private browsing would stop this but never got around to checking this. The 'playing-alone' married men should be aware, my most recent friend suggestion's profile pic was him,his wife and his kids.

I have some swingers as facebook friends (those I consider sensible enough to be discreet)and through that association I am having several other swingers I recognise being suggested.

Clear your browsing history and cookies and it will stop for a while, if you dont continue doing this you will notice it will start up again in a couple of weeks.

"You need to clear your cookies after each browsing session, your PC is remembering your visited sites and is linking you to others visiting the same sites who may be connected with you. It's not necessarily phone numbers because the swingers appearing on my suggested friends have never had my number and I have never had theirs.

I have wondered if in private browsing would stop this but never got around to checking this. The 'playing-alone' married men should be aware, my most recent friend suggestion's profile pic was him,his wife and his kids.

I have some swingers as facebook friends (those I consider sensible enough to be discreet)and through that association I am having several other swingers I recognise being suggested.

Clear your browsing history and cookies and it will stop for a while, if you dont continue doing this you will notice it will start up again in a couple of weeks."

By *ojos jugsWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

Ive heard of this happening before and waz told it waz sumthing to do with the Messenger App that everyone now has on theyre fones.. apparently it links all the sites u use ?????

Nope you have the option not to link anything, just seems not a lot know about this. You need to be social media smart

Smart enough to know that there's no such thing as 300 "friends"?"

Bit higher than that personally a lot are family and acquaintances too

By *at-cWoman  over a year ago

Ballyshannon

"Ive heard of this happening before and waz told it waz sumthing to do with the Messenger App that everyone now has on theyre fones.. apparently it links all the sites u use ?????"

I dont use messenger (because of the unauthorised log-ins by other people)and it still happens me, I think we need to just take it that if we use sites on our phones or on our PCs we may be displayed to people we don't want to be. Leaving less trace of ourselves makes sense.

Yes noticed this last night.. defo fab folk I am speaking with are appearing as potential friend requests on facebook - it's whatsapp that's doing it... defo need to use kik way more. Xx

By *ojos jugsWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

"Ive heard of this happening before and waz told it waz sumthing to do with the Messenger App that everyone now has on theyre fones.. apparently it links all the sites u use ?????

I dont use messenger (because of the unauthorised log-ins by other people)and it still happens me, I think we need to just take it that if we use sites on our phones or on our PCs we may be displayed to people we don't want to be. Leaving less trace of ourselves makes sense. "

By *LICK IF U DAREWoman  over a year ago

good girl gone bad!!!!!!

Ive never had that there is a site called fuckbook

I dont have watts app or mesenger on my phone an dont use my fone for fab on the ipad for that and always in private browser , but do have facebook on my phone its like facebook has hacked my phone records for the last 3 years an has suggested friends that are people whos numbers have been rang or text from my phone

"I dont have watts app or mesenger on my phone an dont use my fone for fab on the ipad for that and always in private browser , but do have facebook on my phone its like facebook has hacked my phone records for the last 3 years an has suggested friends that are people whos numbers have been rang or text from my phone"

Cause its used by C.I.A to monater everthin .... facebook is spyware

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

Just don't meet people who get angry and post your personal info online, or threaten you.

Also be careful that they might have people on their facebook that are crazy and will stalk you through the friend of friend feature.

But its not exactly hard to find someone.

"Just don't meet people who get angry and post your personal info online, or threaten you.

Also be careful that they might have people on their facebook that are crazy and will stalk you through the friend of friend feature.

But its not exactly hard to find someone."

Someone sent me a photo the other day, a driving license pic, with his face and name on. I looked on Facebook for his name, and found it straight off. So I messaged him and told him. He has since removed the pic. His Facebook was wide open to anyone. Lucky I'm a (relatively) sane person.

» Add a new message to this topic