FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/15 12:48:36]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bugger, deleted my last post by mistook!

Here goes again! Good Morning Ireland

I'm looking for a wee bit of advice. My (vanilla) friend and I are heading to Belfast for New Year and was wondering if you guys could suggest places for us to enjoy irish hospitality, have lots of laughs and plenty to drink.

I know being cuddled up to several hotties would be a dream but sadly not with this pal! Damn it

Anyway, any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks very much

Mrs McFilthy

By *ojos jugsWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

"Bugger, deleted my last post by mistook!

I'm looking for a wee bit of advice. My (vanilla) friend and I are heading to Belfast for New Year and was wondering if you guys could suggest places for us to enjoy irish hospitality, have lots of laughs and plenty to drink.

I know being cuddled up to several hotties would be a dream but sadly not with this pal! Damn it

Thanks very much

Mrs McFilthy "

Well given ur name huns, id suggest a wee bar on the Dublin Road called Filthy McNastys.. the Etap Hotel is rite nxt door with lots of eaty places nearby... me and few friends stayed there on Fri nite fr the Belfast M&G and found it to b great craic but anywhere around Belfast would b hospitable x

"

Well given ur name huns, id suggest a wee bar on the Dublin Road called Filthy McNastys.. the Etap Hotel is rite nxt door with lots of eaty places nearby... me and few friends stayed there on Fri nite fr the Belfast M&G and found it to b great craic but anywhere around Belfast would b hospitable x"

Oh I'm liking the sound of that. Thanks for the recommendation. I will start a wee to do list x

Bangor

"

Well given ur name huns, id suggest a wee bar on the Dublin Road called Filthy McNastys.. the Etap Hotel is rite nxt door with lots of eaty places nearby... me and few friends stayed there on Fri nite fr the Belfast M&G and found it to b great craic but anywhere around Belfast would b hospitable x

Oh I'm liking the sound of that. Thanks for the recommendation. I will start a wee to do list x"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Call into to the Crown Bar, directly opposite the Europs Hotel, fanastic atmosphere, there is also a great restaurant upstairs.

The Union Bar on Friday night is wicked fun, the Drag Artists strut their stuff

Kellys bar also has musicans playing , go early to get a seat as it gets packed fairly quickly.

If you want to save on hotel costs, Days Inn and Travel Lodge both within walking distance of the train and bus station have great deals.

Belfast is full of great places to eat, the Ginger across the road from Days Inn is superb.

Call into the Visitors Centre , again opposite the Europa, they will give you tons of info, and a map with pubs, clubs and restaurants.

Have a fab time , Belfast is a great city..

Thanks very much

Mrs McFilthy

Well given ur name huns, id suggest a wee bar on the Dublin Road called Filthy McNastys.. the Etap Hotel is rite nxt door with lots of eaty places nearby... me and few friends stayed there on Fri nite fr the Belfast M&G and found it to b great craic but anywhere around Belfast would b hospitable x"

I agree with filties I've always had a good night in there , the botanic house is a ok spot as well

By *hillen89Man  over a year ago

London

Definitely hit Filthys it's a great spot. If you want a good night with a choice of places head down to the Cathedral Quarter there are so many bars in close proximity and there is a great atmosphere with nice beer gardens etc.

Great response, thank you so much. We are so looking forward to our visit and your replies have been very helpful. Can't come quick enough. Thanks again xx

Big fabby hugs to you x

Laverys bar in botanic is well worth putting on your list, manys a good night I had in there

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Thanks very much

Mrs McFilthy

I was walking on the street paralell to that place on Friday last at 7pm and I think I could hear the racket from the back of that place. It sounded pretty 'energetic'

For a bit of culture an craic go to kellys cellars grear pub or the duke off york .stay away from filthymcnasties the doormen there are total cunts ,it would only put you off belfast

Chilled out slightly hippie place: Cookoo

Cocktails: The Apartment or Berts piano bar

Northern Whig is also a decent spot as is The Dirty Onion or Lavery's.

Bangor

Thanks very much

Mrs McFilthy

I was walking on the street paralell to that place on Friday last at 7pm and I think I could hear the racket from the back of that place. It sounded pretty 'energetic' "

That waz probably comin frm my hotel room above it at that time Wilder.. We nvr did make it to the pre-drinks

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

Anywhere around cathedral quarter is the place to be these days

Some great bars restaurants and hotels all within walking distance

» Add a new message to this topic