FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hellfire club

Hellfire club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone been upthere lately ... drov past it today and tought im climbing up there ....

Not as fun as years ago tho

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

"Anyone been upthere lately ... drov past it today and tought im climbing up there ....

Not as fun as years ago tho "

A few mates went out last year and said they seen something but i think they were imagining things

"Anyone been upthere lately ... drov past it today and tought im climbing up there ....

Not as fun as years ago tho

A few mates went out last year and said they seen something but i think they were imagining things "

Ha i wouldnt be surprised buddy ... see the inn just down abit .. it was used for mad thing by the freemasons many years ago ..... some great documentarys bout it ...

I beleive in the paranormal so i beleive them lol

By *olden_macrotchMan  over a year ago

Waterford

Been up there with team of paranormal investigators. Spent a night there nothing happened

"Been up there with team of paranormal investigators. Spent a night there nothing happened "

Im so jealous . =-O love tobe a paranormal investagater ...

Like taps

naas

So where in ireland is the more haunted place ??

"So where in ireland is the more haunted place ??"

My house ... cunt of a place .... ever since i converted the attic ... freaks me out

naas

"So where in ireland is the more haunted place ??

My house ... cunt of a place .... ever since i converted the attic ... freaks me out "

In my work place when im doin nights if i fall sleep for 30 mins and wake up it feels like there is something holding you down lol

My house ... cunt of a place .... ever since i converted the attic ... freaks me out

In my work place when im doin nights if i fall sleep for 30 mins and wake up it feels like there is something holding you down lol "

U joking buddy... my sister slept in my attic .... keep dreaming she was been draged out the bed ... everytm she woke up she was at the end of the bed with duvet across the room ha .... a disc shoot across the room to and my leg and arm were brushed apn by a cold breath....

No lies folks

naas

In my work place when im doin nights if i fall sleep for 30 mins and wake up it feels like there is something holding you down lol

U joking buddy... my sister slept in my attic .... keep dreaming she was been draged out the bed ... everytm she woke up she was at the end of the bed with duvet across the room ha .... a disc shoot across the room to and my leg and arm were brushed apn by a cold breath....

No lies folks"

No joke at all other nights you will hear a growl of a dog in your ear while bein held down and some have seen ghosts walk towards them shouting at them to get out with red eyes now that i have never seen

No lies folks

No joke at all other nights you will hear a growl of a dog in your ear while bein held down and some have seen ghosts walk towards them shouting at them to get out with red eyes now that i have never seen"

Were is this place man ha xx sounds awsone .. pm me if u have to.. dont want u puttin ur job here

naas

No lies folks

No joke at all other nights you will hear a growl of a dog in your ear while bein held down and some have seen ghosts walk towards them shouting at them to get out with red eyes now that i have never seen

Were is this place man ha xx sounds awsone .. pm me if u have to.. dont want u puttin ur job here"

If you close all your windows and sage your house while saying some pray then open all the windows it helps get rid of all the negative energy in the house so they say

"

If you close all your windows and sage your house while saying some pray then open all the windows it helps get rid of all the negative energy in the house so they say "

I think id miss them been honest xx my guardian angel keeps them in order

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They still grow magic mushrooms up there??? Haven't been there since was a teenager

"They still grow magic mushrooms up there??? Haven't been there since was a teenager "

Yes haha up with the morning mist my dear hahah xx still pick them .. tea for camping lol .... sory no drug talk lol i been kicked already

naas

"They still grow magic mushrooms up there??? Haven't been there since was a teenager

Yes haha up with the morning mist my dear hahah xx still pick them .. tea for camping lol .... sory no drug talk lol i been kicked already "

Once your ok with it bud

"They still grow magic mushrooms up there??? Haven't been there since was a teenager

Yes haha up with the morning mist my dear hahah xx still pick them .. tea for camping lol .... sory no drug talk lol i been kicked already "

Good I no interest tbh just remember that was main reason most I grew up with went up there long long time ago

Yes haha up with the morning mist my dear hahah xx still pick them .. tea for camping lol .... sory no drug talk lol i been kicked already

Once your ok with it bud "

Think i am .. once it dont turn in to insidious or some shit haha

When there's something strange in your neighbourhood.... Who you gonna call.

When there's something weird and it don't look good..... Who you gonna call.

[Removed by poster at 28/06/15 23:24:12]

"[Removed by poster at 28/06/15 23:24:12]"

Bloody auto correct!

What's the hellfire club?

naas

"[Removed by poster at 28/06/15 23:24:12]

Bloody auto correct!

What's the hellfire club?"

Google it and you might like it

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Bloody auto correct!

What's the hellfire club?"

its an old hunting lodge in the dublin mountains

Bloody auto correct!

Google it and you might like it "

Where the Devil came to play cards

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

we used to go camping up there and in massey's forest

Been there but not not for paranormal activities

Bloody auto correct!

Google it and you might like it "

"When there's something strange in your neighbourhood.... Who you gonna call.

When there's something weird and it don't look good..... Who you gonna call.

"

Ghostbusters!!! lol!!

To get more soppyy about things...you see some sunset up there

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Bloody auto correct!

"

It's on a hill on the edge of the Dublin mountains at Killakee. As mentioned, it was a hunting lodge owned by the Connolly family as far as I can remember? They owned Castletown House in Celbridge as well as a lot of south Dublin and North Kildare. It had a reputation for being haunted by Satan himself. One would imagine that this was a very effective way of keeping the peasants away so they could have their fun in peace and quiet. Jimmy Carr used to say "there's an easy way to tell if your house is haunted.. It's not!"

Bloody auto correct!

It's on a hill on the edge of the Dublin mountains at Killakee. As mentioned, it was a hunting lodge owned by the Connolly family as far as I can remember? They owned Castletown House in Celbridge as well as a lot of south Dublin and North Kildare. It had a reputation for being haunted by Satan himself. One would imagine that this was a very effective way of keeping the peasants away so they could have their fun in peace and quiet. Jimmy Carr used to say "there's an easy way to tell if your house is haunted.. It's not!" "

Lol mick

Bloody auto correct!

It's on a hill on the edge of the Dublin mountains at Killakee. As mentioned, it was a hunting lodge owned by the Connolly family as far as I can remember? They owned Castletown House in Celbridge as well as a lot of south Dublin and North Kildare. It had a reputation for being haunted by Satan himself. One would imagine that this was a very effective way of keeping the peasants away so they could have their fun in peace and quiet. Jimmy Carr used to say "there's an easy way to tell if your house is haunted.. It's not!" "

The devil himself resides there and the black cat. Apparently they murdered a dwarf too

The poor dwarf

Lucan

"The poor dwarf "

He was an evil dwarf though. He used to walk up to the ladies and stare right into their foo foos.

"The poor dwarf

He was an evil dwarf though. He used to walk up to the ladies and stare right into their foo foos. "

Better than sticking his tongue in there,or maybe not,hang on I need to think about that for a bit

Oh jaysus now I have an image of a long to the toes skirt and a dwarf under there feasting shit!!!!!!!

Loftus hall in wexford is haunted .. they do ghost tours on halloween is really creepy

Lucan

"The poor dwarf

He was an evil dwarf though. He used to walk up to the ladies and stare right into their foo foos.

Better than sticking his tongue in there,or maybe not,hang on I need to think about that for a bit

Oh jaysus now I have an image of a long to the toes skirt and a dwarf under there feasting shit!!!!!!!"

He tried the ear thing but carrying a ladder around all the time was too much hassle.

"The poor dwarf

Oh jaysus now I have an image of a long to the toes skirt and a dwarf under there feasting shit!!!!!!!"

Sounds like Tyrion Lannister

"The poor dwarf

Oh jaysus now I have an image of a long to the toes skirt and a dwarf under there feasting shit!!!!!!!

Sounds like Tyrion Lannister"

Oh he would sooooooooo be up for it lol. Any filthy feickers up for fullfilling that scenario for me? Lol. I usually prefer tall guys but I may just have to find some vertically challenged individuals hmmmmmm

"The poor dwarf

Oh he would sooooooooo be up for it lol. Any filthy feickers up for fullfilling that scenario for me? Lol. I usually prefer tall guys but I may just have to find some vertically challenged individuals hmmmmmm"

I can kneel down and tie shoes to my knees

"The poor dwarf

He tried the ear thing but carrying a ladder around all the time was too much hassle. "

Ears are overated stick to foo foos

Lucan

"The poor dwarf

He tried the ear thing but carrying a ladder around all the time was too much hassle.

Ears are overated stick to foo foos "

I never much liked the taste of earwax. It may be ok on toast though?

"The poor dwarf

Oh he would sooooooooo be up for it lol. Any filthy feickers up for fullfilling that scenario for me? Lol. I usually prefer tall guys but I may just have to find some vertically challenged individuals hmmmmmm

I can kneel down and tie shoes to my knees "

Lmao yeah my kids have done that before for a giggle lol

Lucan

"

Lmao yeah my kids have done that before for a giggle lol"

Move the fuck over kids! Let the dog see the rabbit!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"

Move the fuck over kids! Let the dog see the rabbit! "

Surely u mean the hare Mick

Lucan

"

Move the fuck over kids! Let the dog see the rabbit!

Surely u mean the hare Mick "

I'm hoping she's shaved!

» Add a new message to this topic