FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Pre, pre social drinks!!!

Pre, pre social drinks!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unfella 1 OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

Am kidding!! My Saturday is just getting longer and longer!! Am out from early with vanilla friends, make my excuses and sneak away , meet a couple of friends, on to pre social drinks then on to the main event!!! Anyone else in this type situation??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

My advice is don't turn up pissed.

Nothing worse.. So pace yourself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My advice is don't turn up pissed.

Nothing worse.. So pace yourself. "

Good advice. Serious turnoff.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I rarely get pissed ill have a few drinks but always stay compos mentis

dublin

One of the few talents I have is being able to drink, gos hand in hand with my GAA background!! Anyway have been well warned by the lady I'm meeting!!

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Ill be looking forward to meeting your lady friend ff,, will be great to catch up with you too my friend!!!

dublin

Deffo Hun!! Already have an offer from a lady to collect me from my vanilla friends!! She say she come down in her thigh highs, all dressed in leather, put a leash on me and march me out of pub!! Cud u imagine their faces!!! Or mine for that matter!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Deffo Hun!! Already have an offer from a lady to collect me from my vanilla friends!! She say she come down in her thigh highs, all dressed in leather, put a leash on me and march me out of pub!! Cud u imagine their faces!!! Or mine for that matter!!!"

Dare ya!

dublin

"Deffo Hun!! Already have an offer from a lady to collect me from my vanilla friends!! She say she come down in her thigh highs, all dressed in leather, put a leash on me and march me out of pub!! Cud u imagine their faces!!! Or mine for that matter!!!

Dare ya!"

. Haha. If you think that the location for social a closely guarded secret the location of my vanilla drinks is being kept a complete mystery!!! Believe me, this girl Wud be true to her promise!! Probably make me crawl all along Dame St!!!

» Add a new message to this topic