FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Help

Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys

I was hoping some of ye here could help me. I am verified but can't seem to get any meets is it my profile my photos? I know it's a waiting game and I have arranged a social but nothing seems to work

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're verified already...and have a social lined up. What's the problem

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Its a feast or a famine at times relax settle down take ur time.

Feck was going to break into cat Stephens there

"Hi guys

I was hoping some of ye here could help me. I am verified but can't seem to get any meets is it my profile my photos? I know it's a waiting game and I have arranged a social but nothing seems to work "

Yes both, fill in your profile more at the moment it doesn't say enough to make you interesting.

Get rid of blurr picture and pictures that are similar, do you want your face Publicly displayed? Hide some pictures.

I haven't been able to get a 1 to 1 meet since iv been verified

Be nice to people, send a face pic with your first message, not a cock pic!! And just keep trying, don't be whining and moaning about it on a forum, that's hardly gonna get people queing up for ya....

If I'm honest coming on forums and complaining about it is the wrong thing to do

"If I'm honest coming on forums and complaining about it is the wrong thing to do"

It sure is....wreeks of desperation and needy-ness, not good qualities

Gets ya seen tho!!!!

limerick

"Be nice to people, send a face pic with your first message, not a cock pic!! And just keep trying, don't be whining and moaning about it on a forum, that's hardly gonna get people queing up for ya...."

Why put a face PIC surely u want to know first something a bout the person before u send ur face PIC lots of people here be delighted to post ur face PIC on other sites saying what u at

"Gets ya seen tho!!!! "

Gets ya seen but not in a very positive way, in my opinion

Thanks for the help guys

"Gets ya seen tho!!!!

Gets ya seen but not in a very positive way, in my opinion"

Agree...but there are definitely a lot in here that feel amy publicity is good publicity.....they may be mistaken most of the time...but its certainly better than doing nothing...op..if I were you id post sensibly, go into chat and take ur time, and get as many socials as possible!

"Be nice to people, send a face pic with your first message, not a cock pic!! And just keep trying, don't be whining and moaning about it on a forum, that's hardly gonna get people queing up for ya....

Why put a face PIC surely u want to know first something a bout the person before u send ur face PIC lots of people here be delighted to post ur face PIC on other sites saying what u at "

Agree

"Be nice to people, send a face pic with your first message, not a cock pic!! And just keep trying, don't be whining and moaning about it on a forum, that's hardly gonna get people queing up for ya....

Why put a face PIC surely u want to know first something a bout the person before u send ur face PIC lots of people here be delighted to post ur face PIC on other sites saying what u at "

Well when people contact us we always ask for a face pic, if there's no attraction then there's no point having a conversation, in regards people posting your pic, shur they can do that at any stage, have the pic delete once they read the message

Yeah..but fair play you have your facepics up....

Personally if I get asked for one straight away..i walk..

limerick

Why put a face PIC surely u want to know first something a bout the person before u send ur face PIC lots of people here be delighted to post ur face PIC on other sites saying what u at

Well when people contact us we always ask for a face pic, if there's no attraction then there's no point having a conversation, in regards people posting your pic, shur they can do that at any stage, have the pic delete once they read the message"

Don't get me wrong after a few msgs yes but not first msg, screen shots makes the deleted when seen option invalid

In fairness I don't think the Op comes across as whinning or moaning, he's asking for advice. Positive feedback I think it's called!!!

limerick

"Yeah..but fair play you have your facepics up....

Personally if I get asked for one straight away..i walk.."

Totally this ^^^^^^

Personally if I get asked for one straight away..i walk.."

That's your choice, I personally would rather know from the off if there's attraction, to many times we've been chatting with people for a while and then they send a pic and there's no attraction, complete waste of time...

That's your choice, I personally would rather know from the off if there's attraction, to many times we've been chatting with people for a while and then they send a pic and there's no attraction, complete waste of time..."

Whatever works. I've chatted with guys for a while before sending face pics cause I'm quite slow to send. and rarely have I been disappointed

limerick

That's your choice, I personally would rather know from the off if there's attraction, to many times we've been chatting with people for a while and then they send a pic and there's no attraction, complete waste of time..."

See where ur coming from here but I am not talking endless text over days a few within hrs yes I'd send a PIC have to get a feel for people

That's your choice, I personally would rather know from the off if there's attraction, to many times we've been chatting with people for a while and then they send a pic and there's no attraction, complete waste of time...

See where ur coming from here but I am not talking endless text over days a few within hrs yes I'd send a PIC have to get a feel for people "

ya that's fine, we do that if we like a profile, but it doesn't go more than a few messages

Well I don't send out my pictures ..... oh wait.... I don't have any uploaded,

I get..and I mean all the time..

..nice ass..got a facepic..

...thats it..then I see them complaining about getting one Liners in the forum!!

At least you have an ass

limerick

See where ur coming from here but I am not talking endless text over days a few within hrs yes I'd send a PIC have to get a feel for people ya that's fine, we do that if we like a profile, but it doesn't go more than a few messages"

Yes no more than that but profiles asking for face pics with first msg or we delete ur msg is a bit Irish every one is entitled yo discression

See where ur coming from here but I am not talking endless text over days a few within hrs yes I'd send a PIC have to get a feel for people ya that's fine, we do that if we like a profile, but it doesn't go more than a few messages

Yes no more than that but profiles asking for face pics with first msg or we delete ur msg is a bit Irish every one is entitled yo discression "

We don't say that we will delete there message. We have our face pics public so if we are chatting with someone then we like to see who it is, especially if they are non verified

"At least you have an ass"

no ass?

"At least you have an ass

no ass? "

Haha ah shur jaysus no wonder you get no meets

By *obbie65Man  over a year ago

kildare

"I get..and I mean all the time..

...thats it..then I see them complaining about getting one Liners in the forum!! "

That's crazy - but that's the market here. Men are the meat.

I got asked for a cock pic on second message last week from a lady with a few veris and on a while.

I told her she was too classy for me.

She blocked me - lucky me.

...thats it..then I see them complaining about getting one Liners in the forum!!

I got asked for a cock pic on second message last week from a lady with a few veris and on a while.

"

A woman asked for a cock pic?

they're not allowed

they're not allowed "

I should draw a smiley face on my cock and send it!!!

limerick

See where ur coming from here but I am not talking endless text over days a few within hrs yes I'd send a PIC have to get a feel for people ya that's fine, we do that if we like a profile, but it doesn't go more than a few messages

Yes no more than that but profiles asking for face pics with first msg or we delete ur msg is a bit Irish every one is entitled yo discression

We don't say that we will delete there message. We have our face pics public so if we are chatting with someone then we like to see who it is, especially if they are non verified "

Sorry that was a bit lost in translation "profiles" not particularly ye

they're not allowed

I should draw a smiley face on my cock and send it!!! "

I am appalled you find that funny

they're not allowed

I should draw a smiley face on my cock and send it!!! "

I await the arrival

limerick

they're not allowed

I should draw a smiley face on my cock and send it!!!

I await the arrival "

Haha a shocked face bordering on approval

Hey hun in my opinion ur pics look fine x thou id also advise u to remove ur face pic x might also be an idea to spell check ur profile text as uve too many mistakes x cums across as thou uve speed typed it with ur cock clinched firming in ur other hand lol well thats the image that came to mind when I read it lol apologies if this wasn't the case but I have a filthy imagination x also the long summer months can be pretty slow in fabland x be patient x good luck and happy swinging xxx C

limerick

"Hey hun in my opinion ur pics look fine x thou id also advise u to remove ur face pic x might also be an idea to spell check ur profile text as uve too many mistakes x cums across as thou uve speed typed it with ur cock clinched firming in ur other hand lol well thats the image that came to mind when I read it lol apologies if this wasn't the case but I have a filthy imagination x also the long summer months can be pretty slow in fabland x be patient x good luck and happy swinging xxx C"

Trust u Mrs Decca lowering the tone

By the way great to put a face to the name last fri

"Hey hun in my opinion ur pics look fine x thou id also advise u to remove ur face pic x might also be an idea to spell check ur profile text as uve too many mistakes x cums across as thou uve speed typed it with ur cock clinched firming in ur other hand lol well thats the image that came to mind when I read it lol apologies if this wasn't the case but I have a filthy imagination x also the long summer months can be pretty slow in fabland x be patient x good luck and happy swinging xxx C

By the way great to put a face to the name last fri "

Sure I just cant help myself lol xxx

Twas class eventually meeting ur handsome wee self too hun xxx

limerick

"Hey hun in my opinion ur pics look fine x thou id also advise u to remove ur face pic x might also be an idea to spell check ur profile text as uve too many mistakes x cums across as thou uve speed typed it with ur cock clinched firming in ur other hand lol well thats the image that came to mind when I read it lol apologies if this wasn't the case but I have a filthy imagination x also the long summer months can be pretty slow in fabland x be patient x good luck and happy swinging xxx C

By the way great to put a face to the name last fri

Sure I just cant help myself lol xxx

Twas class eventually meeting ur handsome wee self too hun xxx"

Awe shucks handsome I think ur flirting with me

Put up some pictures in red stockings. Or a blue dress. Works for me.

By *obbie65Man  over a year ago

kildare

Meets are really so overrated - New Zealand forum is where it's at.

"Meets are really so overrated - New Zealand forum is where it's at. "

I actually went and looked

Go to a few socials if that fails get your tits out on cam or stick a dildo up your ass

» Add a new message to this topic