FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > social gathering

social gathering

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man  over a year ago

every wheat field around Midlands

Does their ever be one around the Midlands of Ireland. athlone portlaois tullamore.i get lost if I went into dublin.no every back road of ireland but dublin hopeless I would be

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sat nav...

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

Yeah there was one in athlone. It went down well from what I heard although I dont think the people behind it will be interested in organising another.

If you want you could organise one yourself, its been proven people will turn up.

there was one in Carlow a while back but some local paper journo found out about it and went to the hotel saying they were going to print a story in their paper. it was cancelled. if someone were to organise on in the midlands it would have to be very well organised and kept under the radar to avoid people with nothing better to do than judge other people and ruin it.

City

"there was one in Carlow a while back but some local paper journo found out about it and went to the hotel saying they were going to print a story in their paper. it was cancelled."

I always find it interesting that some people can host social after social with no one bothering them, but when someone new tries they end up with threats and in the paper and stuff.

"there was one in Carlow a while back but some local paper journo found out about it and went to the hotel saying they were going to print a story in their paper. it was cancelled.

I always find it interesting that some people can host social after social with no one bothering them, but when someone new tries they end up with threats and in the paper and stuff."

the one in carlow was being organised by a very experienced fabber. it was pretty big and was discussed at length on the forum which is public. the jurno didnt have to work hard to find the hotel in carlow as there are not many of them. just looking for a sensatinalist, easy story for what ever paper they were writing for.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

its all down to how its organised the venue has to be kept quiet till the very last minute this is down to stuff being leaked to the papers. plus if you have a free for all and let everyone who asked for an invite verified or not then you run the risk of having unwanted attention at the event

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"there was one in Carlow a while back but some local paper journo found out about it and went to the hotel saying they were going to print a story in their paper. it was cancelled. if someone were to organise on in the midlands it would have to be very well organised and kept under the radar to avoid people with nothing better to do than judge other people and ruin it."

lol the farmers journal

By *aftdave1Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Does their ever be one around the Midlands of Ireland. athlone portlaois tullamore.i get lost if I went into dublin.no every back road of ireland but dublin hopeless I would be"

You haven't the far field baled yet and your off to a social get the finger out and get that baler f..king moving,

I'll go to the social if there's one on

"Does their ever be one around the Midlands of Ireland. athlone portlaois tullamore.i get lost if I went into dublin.no every back road of ireland but dublin hopeless I would be

You haven't the far field baled yet and your off to a social get the finger out and get that baler f..king moving,

"

if their was a social on fuck the hay it could rot on the ground.great if their was one on with out going to dublin.buy ye men a pint if it happened.bring it to the country I say lol.if garth brooks had done the same, the gig would have went ahead lol

"Does their ever be one around the Midlands of Ireland. athlone portlaois tullamore.i get lost if I went into dublin.no every back road of ireland but dublin hopeless I would be

"

if their was a social on fuck the hay it could rot on the ground.great if their was one on with out going to dublin.buy ye men a pint if it happened.bring it to the country I say lol.if garth brooks had done the same, the gig would have went ahead lol

if their was a social on fuck the hay it could rot on the ground.great if their was one on with out going to dublin.buy ye men a pint if it happened.bring it to the country I say lol.if garth brooks had done the same, the gig would have went ahead lol"

I love this little friendship

I love this little friendship "

only friends I have now after yesterday's evening fuck up.

There was a guy who started a thread for one for Mullingar for mid July if you do a search on the forums?

limerick

I love this little friendship only friends I have now after yesterday's evening fuck up."

What did you do after we finished up yesterday evening ???

limerick

"There was a guy who started a thread for one for Mullingar for mid July if you do a search on the forums?"

I forgot about that thread must check it and see if there's any movement on it

"

I always find it interesting that some people can host social after social with no one bothering them, but when someone new tries they end up with threats and in the paper and stuff."

Yeah it's the m&g mafia, always trying to screw up the competition. Lucky they didn't wake up with a horses head in their bed.

Alternatively the experienced organisers perhaps chose venues in locations that weren't easy to guess, and only released the venue information to well verified members at the last min.

One or the other.

By *owdyBoobyMan  over a year ago

limerick

"Yeah there was one in athlone. It went down well from what I heard although I dont think the people behind it will be interested in organising another.

If you want you could organise one yourself, its been proven people will turn up."

Who told you that

"Yeah there was one in athlone. It went down well from what I heard although I dont think the people behind it will be interested in organising another.

If you want you could organise one yourself, its been proven people will turn up.

Who told you that "

It was a great venue in fairness

"

I always find it interesting that some people can host social after social with no one bothering them, but when someone new tries they end up with threats and in the paper and stuff.

Yeah it's the m&g mafia, always trying to screw up the competition. Lucky they didn't wake up with a horses head in their bed.

Alternatively the experienced organisers perhaps chose venues in locations that weren't easy to guess, and only released the venue information to well verified members at the last min.

One or the other. "

Can we go with the m&g mafia? it just sounds so funny

I love this little friendship only friends I have now after yesterday's evening fuck up.

What did you do after we finished up yesterday evening ???"

insulted some one on the forum.

I love this little friendship only friends I have now after yesterday's evening fuck up.

What did you do after we finished up yesterday evening ???"

insulted some one on the forum.

limerick

What did you do after we finished up yesterday evening ???insulted some one on the forum."

Ya fecken clown dont you know to well I'm the best one around are insulting people

What did you do after we finished up yesterday evening ???insulted some one on the forum."

Gwan we are all waiting

limerick

"

One or the other.

Can we go with the m&g mafia? it just sounds so funny"

Yap sounds like fun alright how's things lad

"

One or the other.

Yap sounds like fun alright how's things lad"

Tis grand now but I've been around the country for sport today. You'd swear they make forms and getting things so complicated in the hope you'll just give up

limerick

"

One or the other.

Tis grand now but I've been around the country for sport today. You'd swear they make forms and getting things so complicated in the hope you'll just give up"

Keep the head up

"

One or the other.

Tis grand now but I've been around the country for sport today. You'd swear they make forms and getting things so complicated in the hope you'll just give up

Keep the head up"

Well it's all sorted now, Will have my licence soon and.maybe even some wheels in a few months

limerick

"

One or the other.

Keep the head up

Well it's all sorted now, Will have my licence soon and.maybe even some wheels in a few months "

Then the joys of motoring

City

I might organise a midlands social.

limerick

"I might organise a midlands social."

"I might organise a midlands social."
great if you did.il shake your hand on the nite and say job well done

City

Cant be that hard, I will try get a woman to help me as having a woman on board helps people feel more confident about attending.

"Cant be that hard, I will try get a woman to help me as having a woman on board helps people feel more confident about attending."

You could say it's in one town publicly but secretly have it in another???

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

its not that hard. it helps is the people organising it at well liked on the site so make sure you pick the right woman if you think you need one to host a gathering. then just make sure you keep a good organised list. and jobs a good un as they say it also helps if you dont let anyone who might be disruptive or that might cause a scene attend then theres the people who have you blocked or you have blocked. but im sure you will have a great one if you need any pointers just post a thread im sure the many organisers from around the country will help you out

City

Good advice, the last athlone one went down a storm because well liked people organised it.

"Good advice, the last athlone one went down a storm because well liked people organised it."

I don't think being well liked makes much difference. Its more organisational skills. I'm sure someone largely disliked could run one, and if its done properly it'd be fine.

limerick

"Good advice, the last athlone one went down a storm because well liked people organised it.

I don't think being well liked makes much difference. Its more organisational skills. I'm sure someone largely disliked could run one, and if its done properly it'd be fine. "

So your saying even me could organize a social

"Good advice, the last athlone one went down a storm because well liked people organised it.

I don't think being well liked makes much difference. Its more organisational skills. I'm sure someone largely disliked could run one, and if its done properly it'd be fine. "

I don't think being well liked makes much difference. Its more organisational skills. I'm sure someone largely disliked could run one, and if its done properly it'd be fine.

So your saying even me could organize a social"

Youre a great laugh. You'd do a great job I'm sure

limerick

Youre a great laugh. You'd do a great job I'm sure "

I'm I dreaming did lae give me a compliment lol thanks you

Youre a great laugh. You'd do a great job I'm sure "

Hello there.

I'm I dreaming did lae give me a compliment lol thanks you"

do you take a drink as your a mad bastard I drink a pint with you at this meet.not gay women only for myself

limerick

I'm I dreaming did lae give me a compliment lol thanks youdo you take a drink as your a mad bastard I drink a pint with you at this meet.not gay women only for myself"

Sweet I'll buy the first pint all pints for the night I don't do shots

I'm I dreaming did lae give me a compliment lol thanks youdo you take a drink as your a mad bastard I drink a pint with you at this meet.not gay women only for myself

Sweet I'll buy the first pint all pints for the night I don't do shots "

sound job.cider for myself.shots waste of money not enough in the glass

limerick

I'm I dreaming did lae give me a compliment lol thanks youdo you take a drink as your a mad bastard I drink a pint with you at this meet.not gay women only for myself

Sweet I'll buy the first pint all pints for the night I don't do shots sound job.cider for myself.shots waste of money not enough in the glass"

Cider it is then I might bring a bag of cans for after the pub

Sweet I'll buy the first pint all pints for the night I don't do shots sound job.cider for myself.shots waste of money not enough in the glass

Cider it is then I might bring a bag of cans for after the pub "

mighty action.will drink them on the tail gate of the pick up under the stars with two stunners of women beside us listening to a bit of johnny cash.thats what I call liveing the dream.bets winning the lotto any day.

limerick

Sweet I'll buy the first pint all pints for the night I don't do shots sound job.cider for myself.shots waste of money not enough in the glass

Cider it is then I might bring a bag of cans for after the pub mighty action.will drink them on the tail gate of the pick up under the stars with two stunners of women beside us listening to a bit of johnny cash.thats what I call liveing the dream.bets winning the lotto any day. "

A feck the lotto the mattress found take anymore cash at this stage

Cider it is then I might bring a bag of cans for after the pub mighty action.will drink them on the tail gate of the pick up under the stars with two stunners of women beside us listening to a bit of johnny cash.thats what I call liveing the dream.bets winning the lotto any day.

A feck the lotto the mattress found take anymore cash at this stage"

Lol. keep her lit there.about to move along the road to the next job for the morning.like a circus with all the lights.just love it.laters.if your talking to herself tell her to unblock me.she the one I want sitting on the tailgate of the pickup looking up at the stars lol

limerick

Cider it is then I might bring a bag of cans for after the pub mighty action.will drink them on the tail gate of the pick up under the stars with two stunners of women beside us listening to a bit of johnny cash.thats what I call liveing the dream.bets winning the lotto any day.

A feck the lotto the mattress found take anymore cash at this stageLol. keep her lit there.about to move along the road to the next job for the morning.like a circus with all the lights.just love it.laters.if your talking to herself tell her to unblock me.she the one I want sitting on the tailgate of the pickup looking up at the stars lol "

doing it now lae laps please unblock him please now done for you your welcome a circus any pop corn with ya

He only wants me to drive a tractor

A feck the lotto the mattress found take anymore cash at this stageLol. keep her lit there.about to move along the road to the next job for the morning.like a circus with all the lights.just love it.laters.if your talking to herself tell her to unblock me.she the one I want sitting on the tailgate of the pickup looking up at the stars lol doing it now lae laps please unblock him please now done for you your welcome a circus any pop corn with ya "

great .hope she hears.pop corn don't have. stail biscuits flat 7 up do have.the best way to loose weight is to drive for a silage outfit.never get fed anywhere.all day long noting to eat .

limerick

"He only wants me to drive a tractor "

Well if that happens it will something to behold

limerick

A feck the lotto the mattress found take anymore cash at this stageLol. keep her lit there.about to move along the road to the next job for the morning.like a circus with all the lights.just love it.laters.if your talking to herself tell her to unblock me.she the one I want sitting on the tailgate of the pickup looking up at the stars lol doing it now lae laps please unblock him please now done for you your welcome a circus any pop corn with ya great .hope she hears.pop corn don't have. stail biscuits flat 7 up do have.the best way to loose weight is to drive for a silage outfit.never get fed anywhere.all day long noting to eat ."

Jesus the a tight shower over your way Jesus we feed them well over here,Jesus flat 7up how your talking

"He only wants me to drive a tractor

Well if that happens it will something to behold "

a hell.how could she think that.tractors are destroying my life.

limerick

Well if that happens it will something to behold a hell.how could she think that.tractors are destroying my life."

But you can go anywhere in a tractor climb a mountain and plough into a lake and fun stuff like that and even go to mass in her and she's always easy started anything from a nail to a coin and she never letsy you down and stuff if you stick the front loader and the transport box she easily carry 20 or so d*unken ass home from the local at a fiver a pop handy money for the weekend

limerick

Well if that happens it will something to behold a hell.how could she think that.tractors are destroying my life.

But you can go anywhere in a tractor climb a mountain and plough into a lake and fun stuff like that and even go to mass in her and she's always easy started anything from a nail to a coin and she never letsy you down and stuff if you stick the front loader and the transport box she easily carry 20 or so d*unken ass home from the local at a fiver a pop handy money for the weekend "

I think I know why lae won't call over to drive that tractor for you,she doesn't want to dirty her white shoes

Well if that happens it will something to behold a hell.how could she think that.tractors are destroying my life.

But you can go anywhere in a tractor climb a mountain and plough into a lake and fun stuff like that and even go to mass in her and she's always easy started anything from a nail to a coin and she never letsy you down and stuff if you stick the front loader and the transport box she easily carry 20 or so d*unken ass home from the local at a fiver a pop handy money for the weekend

I think I know why lae won't call over to drive that tractor for you,she doesn't want to dirty her white shoes"

I wonder.think I'm at a little thing called nothing trying to win her.no point crying over spilled milk.if this meeting amongst us takes place well all happy again.

What happens if she is there.jasus never taught of that.do I have to stay at hme then.

limerick

I think I know why lae won't call over to drive that tractor for you,she doesn't want to dirty her white shoesI wonder.think I'm at a little thing called nothing trying to win her.no point crying over spilled milk.if this meeting amongst us takes place well all happy again.

What happens if she is there.jasus never taught of that.do I have to stay at hme then."

A fecking hell how the fuck did you manage to spill the shagging milk???Jesus like,I'm not impressed,the social will be easy enough to manage she may be come if you make sure it's a very large room with no elephants in it no one likes a elephant in the room as there poo really smells very bad

I think I know why lae won't call over to drive that tractor for you,she doesn't want to dirty her white shoesI wonder.think I'm at a little thing called nothing trying to win her.no point crying over spilled milk.if this meeting amongst us takes place well all happy again.

What happens if she is there.jasus never taught of that.do I have to stay at hme then.

A fecking hell how the fuck did you manage to spill the shagging milk???Jesus like,I'm not impressed,the social will be easy enough to manage she may be come if you make sure it's a very large room with no elephants in it no one likes a elephant in the room as there poo really smells very bad "

I don't no.if she sees me she will go for my throat.probally won't be coming hme alive from the meet

city

[Removed by poster at 30/06/15 13:37:06]

city

will youse pair get a fuken room.

limerick

"will youse pair get a fuken room."

Would you care to join us????

city

"will youse pair get a fuken room.

Would you care to join us????"

bring a few wimmen and I join yiz

limerick

bring a few wimmen and I join yiz "

Sound will do

Sweet we how have four people heading to this social

Would you care to join us????"

who the fuck is that lad.

city

bring a few wimmen and I join yiz

Sound will do

Sweet we how have four people heading to this social"

ffs only four.....are u holding it in a phone box

limerick

Would you care to join us????who the fuck is that lad."

Be nice he might have women friends play this one nice and smooth no rushing in for the kill this time

Would you care to join us????who the fuck is that lad.

Be nice he might have women friends play this one nice and smooth no rushing in for the kill this time "

Lol. I'm hearing ya loud and clear.

limerick

Would you care to join us????who the fuck is that lad.

Be nice he might have women friends play this one nice and smooth no rushing in for the kill this time Lol. I'm hearing ya loud and clear."

Good man keep that under the hat don't tell a sinner,tune Boston more than a feeling beating out of the box here oh boy I got a feeling

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

There's that one in Kildare a couple there have a private club there u could check out Celtic couple they have one every so often

limerick

"There's that one in Kildare a couple there have a private club there u could check out Celtic couple they have one every so often "

Thanks very much for that information on the case straight away

"There's that one in Kildare a couple there have a private club there u could check out Celtic couple they have one every so often "
Hi. tryed them before no go I'm afraid.

limerick

"There's that one in Kildare a couple there have a private club there u could check out Celtic couple they have one every so often Hi. tryed them before no go I'm afraid."

Did you be nice about it please anand thank you Crap ?

limerick

"There's that one in Kildare a couple there have a private club there u could check out Celtic couple they have one every so often Hi. tryed them before no go I'm afraid."

Shite it's raining here that's the evening work screwed now any inside jobs tob e at

Lads it's worse your getting lol.... What's the latest with your social ??

limerick

"Lads it's worse your getting lol.... What's the latest with your social ?? "

Maxxium must have got the hump off the club not accepting him andnot quite sure what he's doing about it so I'm unsure what stage the social is at

"Lads it's worse your getting lol.... What's the latest with your social ??

Maxxium must have got the hump off the club not accepting him andnot quite sure what he's doing about it so I'm unsure what stage the social is at "

Lol I thought women were hormonal well if it falls on a night I've no kids I'll go but no farm talk

limerick

Maxxium must have got the hump off the club not accepting him andnot quite sure what he's doing about it so I'm unsure what stage the social is at

Lol I thought women were hormonal well if it falls on a night I've no kids I'll go but no farm talk "

Sweet up to 5 now,I promise no farming or road frontage talk from me maxxium will have to promise himself,Jesus I hope to good he's not gone getting a elephant to impress lae Jesus there'll be fecken war and what venue would possibly allow a elephant on the premises

hopeing _osafewordneeded will make it happen.he seems to no what his talking about in this matter.

Lol I thought women were hormonal well if it falls on a night I've no kids I'll go but no farm talk

Sweet up to 5 now,I promise no farming or road frontage talk from me maxxium will have to promise himself,Jesus I hope to good he's not gone getting a elephant to impress lae Jesus there'll be fecken war and what venue would possibly allow a elephant on the premises "

sure I know no better.left school early in life to work the land.its all I know.lol

city

Sweet up to 5 now,I promise no farming or road frontage talk from me maxxium will have to promise himself,Jesus I hope to good he's not gone getting a elephant to impress lae Jesus there'll be fecken war and what venue would possibly allow a elephant on the premises "

a circus

limerick

Sweet up to 5 now,I promise no farming or road frontage talk from me maxxium will have to promise himself,Jesus I hope to good he's not gone getting a elephant to impress lae Jesus there'll be fecken war and what venue would possibly allow a elephant on the premises sure I know no better.left school early in life to work the land.its all I know.lol"

Could be a problem with misscar attending this social then we could divide the room into two sections like two little paddocks non farmin and farming and should the social have a theme

city

Sweet up to 5 now,I promise no farming or road frontage talk from me maxxium will have to promise himself,Jesus I hope to good he's not gone getting a elephant to impress lae Jesus there'll be fecken war and what venue would possibly allow a elephant on the premises sure I know no better.left school early in life to work the land.its all I know.lol

Could be a problem with misscar attending this social then we could divide the room into two sections like two little paddocks non farmin and farming and should the social have a theme "

a barn dance

limerick

Sweet up to 5 now,I promise no farming or road frontage talk from me maxxium will have to promise himself,Jesus I hope to good he's not gone getting a elephant to impress lae Jesus there'll be fecken war and what venue would possibly allow a elephant on the premises

a circus"

Perfect circus it's is then

a circus

Perfect circus it's is then "

who is the ring master then

limerick

Sweet up to 5 now,I promise no farming or road frontage talk from me maxxium will have to promise himself,Jesus I hope to good he's not gone getting a elephant to impress lae Jesus there'll be fecken war and what venue would possibly allow a elephant on the premises sure I know no better.left school early in life to work the land.its all I know.lol

Could be a problem with misscar attending this social then we could divide the room into two sections like two little paddocks non farmin and farming and should the social have a theme

a barn dance "

How about hiring the big red barn from them lads in mayo thebigredbarn.com and the have a white chapel to for hiring

city

a circus

Perfect circus it's is then who is the ring master then"

youse two drop ur trousers and bend over and I'll check to see which one of youse has the best ring for the job

limerick

a circus

Perfect circus it's is then who is the ring master then

youse two drop ur trousers and bend over and I'll check to see which one of youse has the best ring for the job"

I'll gladly pass on the ring masters job

limerick

"hopeing _osafewordneeded will make it happen.he seems to no what his talking about in this matter."

I was at the social in athlone and it was savage and got to see your wan

limerick

a circus

Perfect circus it's is then who is the ring master then

youse two drop ur trousers and bend over and I'll check to see which one of youse has the best ring for the job

I'll gladly pass on the ring masters job "

Does this mean your coming to the social then ?

» Add a new message to this topic