FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Face pic first?

Face pic first?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do people send face pics in the first message to people?

I see some profiles that say things like 'No face pic, no reply'. I get the idea, but with the amount of scammers, fakers and pic hunters, do people just send their pics anyway?

I know some people aren't as private as others about their face, but for the rest what do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some do. We don't demand them its kinda rude. Always nice to see who your chatting to

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

If i end up answering an email i definitely do not require a pic. If i agree to meet then i will ask for a pic

"Some do. We don't demand them its kinda rude. Always nice to see who your chatting to "

Yeah that's the part I understand.

But some of the people who ask for the pics don't have pics themselves and no verifications... Kinda silly really, but I'm sure they still get plenty of messages and pics

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

No not on a first message anyway. And I would not have on my profile no face pic no reply.

I would not send my face picture in a first mail and would appreciate others not doing the same too

"Do people send face pics in the first message to people?

I see some profiles that say things like 'No face pic, no reply'. I get the idea, but with the amount of scammers, fakers and pic hunters, do people just send their pics anyway?

I know some people aren't as private as others about their face, but for the rest what do you think?"

Not a hope would I send a face pic first. Don't care who the person is, or how hot they might be. I think it's very pretentious to demand a face pic before chatting.

I know that there are scammers and fakers. That's just a feature of being here. But a demand for face pics upfront, no way.

Good to know I'm not just crazy... The amount of profiles with that demand on it is insane!

I don't have a face pic on here at all.

I meet for coffee first then they can see what I look like.

I never ask for a face pic either.

I know some want one asap. I'm not that curious to see them.I prefer to see them over coffee.

"I don't have a face pic on here at all.

I know some want one asap. I'm not that curious to see them.I prefer to see them over coffee. "

Fair. I don't mind sending a face pic before a meet, but only once we've chatted and we both know the other isn't a faker

"Good to know I'm not just crazy... The amount of profiles with that demand on it is insane! "
Let them off I say.... Their loss, not yours.

I know some want one asap. I'm not that curious to see them.I prefer to see them over coffee.

Fair. I don't mind sending a face pic before a meet, but only once we've chatted and we both know the other isn't a faker"

If they're have face pics visible on their profiles then I think they should visible get face pics in High definition attached in messages that they pic thats what I would do, but if majority of her pics is just boring shots of tits and pussy that took her 10 seconds to snap

Well then im not the least suprised that she gets 15 cock pics attached in the messages she gets

I still won't send one. No matter what they say.

If they want to meet me and its local I don't see why they can't wait. I can lol

"I still won't send one. No matter what they say.

If they want to meet me and its local I don't see why they can't wait. I can lol "

Lizzie I'm sure ur worth waiting for

"I still won't send one. No matter what they say.

If they want to meet me and its local I don't see why they can't wait. I can lol Lizzie I'm sure ur worth waiting for "

I'm not a vain person.

I just don't like pressure to send a face pick.

I'm sure ur not but as u know ursrlf most won't meet wivout seeing pics! Personally I have none on here but purely security reasons..pics stolen, used etc

It is hard as a single male to avoid having to send a face picture at first though. The odds are difficult enough without refusing to show one

"It is hard as a single male to avoid having to send a face picture at first though. The odds are difficult enough without refusing to show one"

I would never expect any guy, woman or couple to send a face pic.

Why would I, given that for personal reasons I would not send one.

If someone meets me for a coffee or drink,and does not find me sexualy attractive, then no problem, goodbye and goodluck

"It is hard as a single male to avoid having to send a face picture at first though. The odds are difficult enough without refusing to show one

If someone meets me for a coffee or drink,and does not find me sexualy attractive, then no problem, goodbye and goodluck "

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

In my opinion the demand 'face pic in first message or no reply' is unacceptable given the fakes but also everyone including single males is entitled to some discretion and I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone to do so not would I expect that.

Very difficult for a single guy to get a reply if they don't send a face picture First I think

unless we are going to meet, we dont ask for face pics

"Very difficult for a single guy to get a reply if they don't send a face picture First I think

"

Nope. I've got shit loads of replies and I have not or would not send a face pic.

Same here because they are probably fake and won't show if they refuse to show you a face pic. Why would you not want to show someone you are going to meet what you look like?

"Same here because they are probably fake and won't show if they refuse to show you a face pic. Why would you not want to show someone you are going to meet what you look like?"
You should probably read the OP. To summarise, OP asks is it reasonsble for someone to ask for a Face pic in the first message. Most here seem to think it is unreasonable. People are protective of their privacy. I would not send my picture to someone I do not know. Meeting for coffee or lunch give every opportunity to protect privacy. Sending face pics does not.

I don't see how sending a face pic before you meet someone would affect your privacy unless it has metadata in it that contains the gps location of where the pic was taken.

Asking a face pic before you even to chat to someone online is stupid and I would not want to chat to someone like that at all. Sounds bogus for someone to expect a pic before they even chat. I agree with the op.

"I don't see how sending a face pic before you meet someone would affect your privacy unless it has metadata in it that contains the gps location of where the pic was taken.

Asking a face pic before you even to chat to someone online is stupid and I would not want to chat to someone like that at all. Sounds bogus for someone to expect a pic before they even chat. I agree with the op."

"It is hard as a single male to avoid having to send a face picture at first though. The odds are difficult enough without refusing to show one

If someone meets me for a coffee or drink,and does not find me sexualy attractive, then no problem, goodbye and goodluck "

Amen to that excatly my thoughts why would anyone send a face pic to a stranger ... This is a swinging site I don't think people get that!!! And from what I have seen from here is that since snapchat became famous there are loads of single women with just face pics on public view coincidence right lol

By *hoosyhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

any

I know some want one asap. I'm not that curious to see them.I prefer to see them over coffee. "

We always ask for face pics early, we have very limited time where we can actually meet people so don't want to waste it meeting for a coffee with someone we have never seen, works best for us to be able to see if there's a physical attraction there before getting into conversations and arranging a meet, each to their own tho

Did his mate last any longer than this UNLOS?

"Face pics a must".... "will not reply without a face pic"...."messages with no face pic will be deleted"..... simple..... dont send a feckin message.

Job done.

Amen.

My town

Op left ?????

My town

Op left ?????

"Op left ?????"
yes! I noticed that as well

If someone meets me for a coffee or drink,and does not find me sexualy attractive, then no problem, goodbye and goodluck

Amen to that excatly my thoughts why would anyone send a face pic to a stranger ... This is a swinging site I don't think people get that!!!"

Well that's complete bollix (imo of course)

Ok - my 2 cents. There's a female user on this site - no names mentioned - who asks for face pics straight off the bat without as much as a hello. That's simply just out of order in my book.

[Removed by poster at 23/07/15 11:53:49]

My town

"Ok - my 2 cents. There's a female user on this site - no names mentioned - who asks for face pics straight off the bat without as much as a hello. That's simply just out of order in my book."
ask straight away

"Ok - my 2 cents. There's a female user on this site - no names mentioned - who asks for face pics straight off the bat without as much as a hello. That's simply just out of order in my book."

Just don't send one. Problem solved

"

Just don't send one. Problem solved "

I didn't. And blocked her. So yes, problem was solved.

Each to their own I suppose. Maybe they are naive, young, innocent. Whatever.Let them demand...

"

I didn't. And blocked her. So yes, problem was solved."

Everyone uses the site in a different way. Best to leave them at it. Like the people who are only here to chat but upload new pics every five mins

"

I didn't. And blocked her. So yes, problem was solved."

You blocked her? Why? Did she make contact first looking for a Face pic?

Just block fools like that. It's probably a time waster or scam.

"Just block fools like that. It's probably a time waster or scam."

"Ok - my 2 cents. There's a female user on this site - no names mentioned - who asks for face pics straight off the bat without as much as a hello. That's simply just out of order in my book.Each to their own I suppose. Maybe they are naive, young, innocent. Whatever.Let them demand..."

No - she's well verified and not young or indeed, innocent Her rational e is that because she shows her face pics on her profile, that's reason for everyone else showing her face pics right off the bat.

"Ok - my 2 cents. There's a female user on this site - no names mentioned - who asks for face pics straight off the bat without as much as a hello. That's simply just out of order in my book.Each to their own I suppose. Maybe they are naive, young, innocent. Whatever.Let them demand...

No - she's well verified and not young or indeed, innocent Her rational e is that because she shows her face pics on her profile, that's reason for everyone else showing her face pics right off the bat."

To each their own surely, nobody is under any obligation to comply with the demands of others.

"Ok - my 2 cents. There's a female user on this site - no names mentioned - who asks for face pics straight off the bat without as much as a hello. That's simply just out of order in my book.Each to their own I suppose. Maybe they are naive, young, innocent. Whatever.Let them demand...

No - she's well verified and not young or indeed, innocent Her rational e is that because she shows her face pics on her profile, that's reason for everyone else showing her face pics right off the bat."

Great logic. She's a clever one no doubt. Just because she does it, everyone else should too.

I would only do it if they have a verification

» Add a new message to this topic