FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ideal sundays

Ideal sundays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teveand OP   Man  over a year ago

here

Right then what's everyone's ideal Sunday if everything was perfect?

I'll start. Sunny drive up the coast to meet a sexy couple outside somewhere open and uninterrupted for a few hours of fun and frolics in the sun. The back to the house when it starts to chill for a few more hours

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A nice quite pub for the cure after been out on a saturday on the batter.

Hmm waking up to a sexy man between my legs have a mmf .then cook breakfast

Haha a girl can dream

"Hmm waking up to a sexy man between my legs have a mmf .then cook breakfast

Haha a girl can dream "

Have to have dreams. Wouldn't life be so boring without fantasy...

"Hmm waking up to a sexy man between my legs have a mmf .then cook breakfast

Haha a girl can dream "

...if you organise the other fella for the cooking.. I'll do the rest... A fella can dream too...

Hmmmmmmm a day in bed with kitty. Waited on hand and foot by a pair of sexy maids who later give me a fffm along with kitty.

To pack my bags and move the fuck out of this wet miserable shitehole for a while and get at least 1 day of sun

By *ammerandthongsCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

We just enjoy going out for a nice Sunday lunch & chilling for the evening oh it's the little things in life that make you smile

"Hmmmmmmm a day in bed with kitty. Waited on hand and foot by a pair of sexy maids who later give me a fffm along with kitty. "

Id happily oblige

"We just enjoy going out for a nice Sunday lunch & chilling for the evening oh it's the little things in life that make you smile "
Bliss.

"Hmmmmmmm a day in bed with kitty. Waited on hand and foot by a pair of sexy maids who later give me a fffm along with kitty. "

U will be waiting,if we are getting maids I get to try them first,u can wait.

By *aughtyTippcplCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

Just enjoyed a relaxing stroll around Galway city centre, listened to the buskers a little bit of shopping.

Now off to the carnival for a few laughs (we're big kids really lol) before getting ready for a night out

Tina

And ideal anyday actually would be one where tomcat doesn't decide to fall asleep in the middle of a convo

The old dude is making a habit of it lately. May have to go looking for new batteries

"And ideal anyday actually would be one where tomcat doesn't decide to fall asleep in the middle of a convo

The old dude is making a habit of it lately. May have to go looking for new batteries"

Batteries for Tomcat???

"And ideal anyday actually would be one where tomcat doesn't decide to fall asleep in the middle of a convo

The old dude is making a habit of it lately. May have to go looking for new batteries

Batteries for Tomcat??? "

No for my tazer so I can keep the feicker awake easier. Its hard work carting buckets of cold water to throw on him

Batteries for Tomcat???

No for my tazer so I can keep the feicker awake easier. Its hard work carting buckets of cold water to throw on him"

Tazers? Remind me never to get on your bad side kitty

Batteries for Tomcat???

No for my tazer so I can keep the feicker awake easier. Its hard work carting buckets of cold water to throw on him"

Theres hope for me yet then.... i'm 44 and have never fallen asleep during a conversation with a beautiful lady........

I pissed in a girls shoes one night though

Batteries for Tomcat???

No for my tazer so I can keep the feicker awake easier. Its hard work carting buckets of cold water to throw on him

Tazers? Remind me never to get on your bad side kitty"

Sure tazers are Childs play Lim,its the electrostims u gotta watch out for

Batteries for Tomcat???

Sure tazers are Childs play Lim,its the electrostims u gotta watch out for "

Is that like a violet wand? Always wanted to try one of them

Batteries for Tomcat???

Theres hope for me yet then.... i'm 44 and have never fallen asleep during a conversation with a beautiful lady........

I pissed in a girls shoes one night though "

Good god man,do u not know the love between a girl and her shoes

Batteries for Tomcat???

Is that like a violet wand? Always wanted to try one of them "

Theres a whole section about them on that other site u are on. Lots of fans there.

Batteries for Tomcat???

Is that like a violet wand? Always wanted to try one of them

Theres a whole section about them on that other site u are on. Lots of fans there. "

I must crack out the laptop tonight so

» Add a new message to this topic