FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > opinions

opinions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *j47 OP   Man  over a year ago

limerick

A collection of toughts expressed as a personal view

We all have them and some express them more than others however is it not normal to question how those opinions were formulated. Whether all the correct information was used without it being felt as a personal attach.

Without debate things will never change

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're right. Or wrong, or somewhere in the middle...

"A collection of toughts expressed as a personal view

We all have them and some express them more than others however is it not normal to question how those opinions were formulated. Whether all the correct information was used without it being felt as a personal attach.

Without debate things will never change "

Exactly we should all be able to debate on here without been judged by others .We are adults at the end of the end of the day.

limerick

"You're right. Or wrong, or somewhere in the middle... "

Oh i like being in the middle

"You're right. Or wrong, or somewhere in the middle...

Oh i like being in the middle "

So do I!

CJ, you dawg!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Opinions are one thing.

Everyone entitled to it.

Cj has a big todger that's my opinion. .

So do I!

CJ, you dawg!"

A cj sandwich!

limerick

So do I!

CJ, you dawg!

A cj sandwich! "

With Mayo

limerick

"Opinions are one thing.

Everyone entitled to it.

Cj has a big todger that's my opinion. ."

Hmmm and how did u formulate that opinion I think u may have had beer glasses on and ur vision was double

My town

"Opinions are one thing.

Everyone entitled to it.

Hmmm and how did u formulate that opinion I think u may have had beer glasses on and ur vision was double "

I'm seeing double cjs

limerick

"Opinions are one thing.

Everyone entitled to it.

Hmmm and how did u formulate that opinion I think u may have had beer glasses on and ur vision was double I'm seeing double bjs"

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man

"

Hot new pic,and that's just my opinion

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

YAWN

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

The end of the end of the day is an interesting concept though

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Op in ion..... You in a zen like mode mood today Cj???

Kark

Hot new pic,and that's just my opinion "

Hehe, thanks goldie, you give good opinions

limerick

"The end of the end of the day is an interesting concept though "

But the end is just the beginning of a new day

limerick

"Op in ion..... You in a zen like mode mood today Cj??? "

Want to be the ying to my yang

Dublin

Hot new pic,and that's just my opinion "

Isnt it just mrs!!! I agree with your opinion here...

Dublin

"Op in ion..... You in a zen like mode mood today Cj???

Want to be the ying to my yang "

Potato potaato, tomato tomaato....

No...No..No...No...No....

Your wrong everyone is fucking wrong I'm always right

Well said cj..now about that mayo

Hehe, thanks goldie, you give good opinions "

I do among other things

limerick

I do among other things "

Like great legs and boobies but that's a bias opinion

Cj, I'm quite disappointed that you felt the needed to start this thread. Not at all surprised though. Just another way of encouraging the ostracization of others on this forum.

My town

"Cj, I'm quite disappointed that you felt the needed to start this thread. Not at all surprised though. Just another way of encouraging the ostracization of others on this forum. "
I guess then that's your opinion

"Cj, I'm quite disappointed that you felt the needed to start this thread. Not at all surprised though. Just another way of encouraging the ostracization of others on this forum. "

"Cj, I'm quite disappointed that you felt the needed to start this thread. Not at all surprised though. Just another way of encouraging the ostracization of others on this forum. I guess then that's your opinion "

There's no need to guess. Anyone can see it in black and white.

Kark

I do among other things "

Hehe, you take a hot photo yourself goldie

My town

"Cj, I'm quite disappointed that you felt the needed to start this thread. Not at all surprised though. Just another way of encouraging the ostracization of others on this forum. I guess then that's your opinion

There's no need to guess. Anyone can see it in black and white. "

I guess this philosophy should be used in other thread too. We can see it all in black and white.

By *ceryMan  over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

Have u ever heard of keep your opinions to your self... ..... Not likely given the type of people on this site.

limerick

"Cj, I'm quite disappointed that you felt the needed to start this thread. Not at all surprised though. Just another way of encouraging the ostracization of others on this forum. I guess then that's your opinion

There's no need to guess. Anyone can see it in black and white. "

So it is but read what it says not what u think it says.

Under no circumstance would I condone the ostracization of any member but if u post an opinion be prepared to defend that opinion as others may differ and question that position in a search to form their own. Ramming an opinion down others throat is a different thing altogether and can become a form of bulling which I won't sit by and let happen

Dublin

Correct me if im wrong but did you not " say your piece" on the last thread but chose to continue it on this thread? May I ask why? Whos ostracized here too? Anyone can comment as they wish. The mind boggles sometimes and feel youre doing this purely for a reaction and staying on topic, that is my opinion.

My town

Opinions are like having a arse everyone has one but when it's overly used sometimes shit gets in the way..

I deal with my own shit and opinions don't mean others have too..

A lot of people on here just follow the lead of others. It's like play ground antics and not behaviour befitting of decent adults. That is the fall back of the cyber world. It creates a platform to enable the assumption of characters that is not their norm. It only takes one comment from a follower to create a snowball effect. The result is uncontrollable and because the numbers that fall into line increase, they will believe that the majority rule and are right in their assumptions. The mentality that the more people that believe something, then it must be true. Another pressure on people here is the fear. Not of physical violence or verbal bashing. No. The fear that if they speak against the crowd, their invites to parties, meet and greets and other social events may disappear. Thus losing that sense of belonging and ultimately empowerment. It's a sad state of affairs if this is the case.

"Cj, I'm quite disappointed that you felt the needed to start this thread. Not at all surprised though. Just another way of encouraging the ostracization of others on this forum.

Correct me if im wrong but did you not " say your piece" on the last thread but chose to continue it on this thread? May I ask why? Whos ostracized here too? Anyone can comment as they wish. The mind boggles sometimes and feel youre doing this purely for a reaction and staying on topic, that is my opinion. "

Your inability to see the connection between the two threads is astounding but not surprising.

By *hambambinoWoman  over a year ago

the other one

[Removed by poster at 20/08/15 12:51:02]

the other one

In ur opinion

There's no need to guess. Anyone can see it in black and white.

So it is but read what it says not what u think it says.

Under no circumstance would I condone the ostracization of any member but if u post an opinion be prepared to defend that opinion as others may differ and question that position in a search to form their own. Ramming an opinion down others throat is a different thing altogether and can become a form of bulling which I won't sit by and let happen "

Who are you implying is bullying?

limerick

"Cj, I'm quite disappointed that you felt the needed to start this thread. Not at all surprised though. Just another way of encouraging the ostracization of others on this forum.

Correct me if im wrong but did you not " say your piece" on the last thread but chose to continue it on this thread? May I ask why? Whos ostracized here too? Anyone can comment as they wish. The mind boggles sometimes and feel youre doing this purely for a reaction and staying on topic, that is my opinion.

Your inability to see the connection between the two threads is astounding but not surprising."

Maybe u missed it but the only connection between the two is not to be afraid to post opinion and stand over it as debate is the way to change how did u read any thing else into it is beyond me

Dublin

"A lot of people on here just follow the lead of others. It's like play ground antics and not behaviour befitting of decent adults. That is the fall back of the cyber world. It creates a platform to enable the assumption of characters that is not their norm. It only takes one comment from a follower to create a snowball effect. The result is uncontrollable and because the numbers that fall into line increase, they will believe that the majority rule and are right in their assumptions. The mentality that the more people that believe something, then it must be true. Another pressure on people here is the fear. Not of physical violence or verbal bashing. No. The fear that if they speak against the crowd, their invites to parties, meet and greets and other social events may disappear. Thus losing that sense of belonging and ultimately empowerment. It's a sad state of affairs if this is the case. "

And as letmebeyourfantasy has highlighted already.. Is your opinion and you said is just an opinion...

limerick

"A lot of people on here just follow the lead of others. It's like play ground antics and not behaviour befitting of decent adults. That is the fall back of the cyber world. It creates a platform to enable the assumption of characters that is not their norm. It only takes one comment from a follower to create a snowball effect. The result is uncontrollable and because the numbers that fall into line increase, they will believe that the majority rule and are right in their assumptions. The mentality that the more people that believe something, then it must be true. Another pressure on people here is the fear. Not of physical violence or verbal bashing. No. The fear that if they speak against the crowd, their invites to parties, meet and greets and other social events may disappear. Thus losing that sense of belonging and ultimately empowerment. It's a sad state of affairs if this is the case. "

While I see ur point if someone doesn't stand out of the crowd it tends to go over the cliff. at no stage would posting prevent people from getting invites to parties or other gatherings there's plenty here for every one. I do know it may infulance others as to whether they like to meet u but hey that's life it doesn't bother me if they do or not.

However if u tend to go with the crowd in the hope of acceptance u deserve what u get

the other one

Correct me if im wrong but did you not " say your piece" on the last thread but chose to continue it on this thread? May I ask why? Whos ostracized here too?

Anyone can comment as they wish. The mind boggles sometimes and feel youre doing this purely for a reaction and staying on topic, that is my opinion.

Your inability to see the connection between the two threads is astounding but not surprising."

Ohhhh I like this game it's like Simon says ur opinion don't matter unless u say --- "in my opinion"

Onions??...

I love onions, but they make me cry

Correct me if im wrong but did you not " say your piece" on the last thread but chose to continue it on this thread? May I ask why? Whos ostracized here too?

Anyone can comment as they wish. The mind boggles sometimes and feel youre doing this purely for a reaction and staying on topic, that is my opinion.

Your inability to see the connection between the two threads is astounding but not surprising.

Ohhhh I like this game it's like Simon says ur opinion don't matter unless u say --- "in my opinion" "

Ok im standing on one leg with my arm in the air lol .... Are we like the comic relief of Fab Hop lol ... orrrr we can be like the UN of Fab ... peacekeepers of the forums !!! Lol

the other one

"Onions??...

I love onions, but they make me cry "

AHHHHH now CJ follow the rules ....

"In ur opinion" onions make u cry !!!

the other one

Ohhhh I like this game it's like Simon says ur opinion don't matter unless u say --- "in my opinion"

Ok im standing on one leg with my arm in the air lol .... Are we like the comic relief of Fab Hop lol ... orrrr we can be like the UN of Fab ... peacekeepers of the forums !!! Lol"

Lmao clover we know our place in society alright ..... "In my opinion"

Maybe u missed it but the only connection between the two is not to be afraid to post opinion and stand over it as debate is the way to change how did u read any thing else into it is beyond me "

Thanks Cj. Thanks for confirming that the two threads are connected.

Another thing, debate is not a way to change. Rather to hear rationally to sides to a controversial topic. Without resorting to personal bias.

It's a forum on a sex site.

Posting about posting shows you're in too deep

Where is the 'follow' button. The new prophet of fab has arrived

Seriously does anyone really give a hoot at this stage Fab is an NSA shagging site ... im exhausted just reading the thread lol ... can i suggest people focus more on naughty endeavours instead of trying to be Right-fighters (because everyones opinion is valid) and we will all be smiling more ... thats just my tuppence worth

limerick

Maybe u missed it but the only connection between the two is not to be afraid to post opinion and stand over it as debate is the way to change how did u read any thing else into it is beyond me

Another thing, debate is not a way to change. Rather to hear rationally to sides to a controversial topic. Without resorting to personal bias."

Why then imply that I was trying to ostracise some one when there is no evidence of it. Without debate the views of others are not taken on board to shape change so there fore debate is a way to bring about change not just a text book interpretation

More like - without ACTION, things will never change but yep, debate is essential for understanding what course of action to take.

Our opinions can be made of many influences - family, peers, friends, colleagues,media,traditions. Your own experience is really all that can inform you what your own truth is. It's always good to question what you think and be open to other opinions. This is the basis of sound advice and psychological progression as well as spirutual evolution. The more we are aware of our own and other's feelings, tthe more humane we become.

Ok - sermon over. Back to the arse pics

Another thing, debate is not a way to change. Rather to hear rationally to sides to a controversial topic. Without resorting to personal bias.

Why then imply that I was trying to ostracise some one when there is no evidence of it. Without debate the views of others are not taken on board to shape change so there fore debate is a way to bring about change not just a text book interpretation "

But you were..just my opinion!!

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

"Opinions are like having a arse everyone has one but when it's overly used sometimes shit gets in the way..

I deal with my own shit and opinions don't mean others have too.. "

Brilliant quote.

My opinion is that that having an opinion, that differs from mine, is like having an arsehole for a mouth. Open it and only shit will come out.

[Removed by poster at 20/08/15 13:43:27]

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Meh

Opinions are dangerous round here. Unless they are in agreement with each reader a person is a troll/prejudiced/looper. I have been blocked by 2 site members for holding an opinion that differs to theirs.

Pretty sure that reflects poorly on them and not me. I would never block someone for having an opinion contrary to my own. Juvenile, childish and narrow minded.

In my opinion.

limerick

Without debate things will never change

More like - without ACTION, things will never change but yep, debate is essential for understanding what course of action to take.

Our opinions can be made of many influences - family, peers, friends, colleagues,media,traditions. Your own experience is really all that can inform you what your own truth is. It's always good to question what you think and be open to other opinions. This is the basis of sound advice and psychological progression as well as spirutual evolution. The more we are aware of our own and other's feelings, tthe more humane we become.

Ok - sermon over. Back to the arse pics"

Couldn't have said it better actually I failed to do so in the op

Now which arses are u looking at I am pervingone all morning its just totally spankable

limerick

Why then imply that I was trying to ostracise some one when there is no evidence of it. Without debate the views of others are not taken on board to shape change so there fore debate is a way to bring about change not just a text book interpretation

But you were..just my opinion!!"

But where was I express ur opinion

"

Now which arses are u looking at I am pervingone all morning its just totally spankable "

There's one or two that are just divine -am I allowed to say who lol ? Better not !

But you were..just my opinion!!

But where was I express ur opinion "

Huh?

Opinions are like assholes everyone has one but then that's just my opinion

"Opinions are like assholes everyone has one but then that's just my opinion "

Actually everyone has both

"Opinions are like assholes everyone has one but then that's just my opinion

Actually everyone has both "

very true curious

Actually everyone has both "

Now that we are down with the dull preliminaries can we get to the love making

People who have assholes are often as full of shite as people who don't....but maybe they just don't bother their arse....

"People who have assholes are often as full of shite as people who don't....but maybe they just don't bother their arse.... "

Actually everyone has both

Now that we are down with the dull preliminaries can we get to the love making "

Now I have an opinion about that..... that I should really keep to myself

» Add a new message to this topic