FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > McCann 8 week ban

McCann 8 week ban

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank God it's been overturned justice served. Tyrone Defo for Sam

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you may find yourself awfully disappointed as sam will be coming back to Kerry

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Whatever about the proposed ban, he needs a serious kick up the hole, and I'm not saying he's the only one. Did he deserve a ban? I'd say yes, absolutely, but there's no rule to allow for it unfortunately. If the diving epidemic continues unabated though, you can bet that there will be a period of suspension introduced for it.

By *itreMan  over a year ago

killarney

Good on you Kitty... But, we know its going to be tuf...

Don't expect an exciting match, more like a war of attrition....

He is being trouble on himself and his teammates with this stunt. Referees will look at him differently now. Lads will target him as well. He will find it very hard to get frees, even when deserved.....

"Whatever about the proposed ban, he needs a serious kick up the hole, and I'm not saying he's the only one. Did he deserve a ban? I'd say yes, absolutely, but there's no rule to allow for it unfortunately. If the diving epidemic continues unabated though, you can bet that there will be a period of suspension introduced for it. "
I could not agree more!

"Good on you Kitty... But, we know its going to be tuf...

Don't expect an exciting match, more like a war of attrition...."

Ya the Kerry footballer vs the Tyrone Saturday night brawlers

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Tyrone destroying football .hope Kerry kick the shit out of them .

Goodbye Ulster football for another year

"Tyrone destroying football .hope Kerry kick the shit out of them .

Goodbye Ulster football for another year"

this is the kind of oul shite talk that rags me. It's this simple Tyrone and every ulster team have upped their game. We now compete. What the Dubs and Kerry would love is the ulster sides to be the whipping boys again. Back to the 60s-90s we were seen as a handy semi final. The current spite towards Tyrone is not football based. It's jealousy. Tyrone since 1995 have always beat the Dubs when it mattered. In fact we embarred them. I really hope we win on Sunday and meet you tits in the final. You will do as city sides do shite the nest when it's put to you.

Goodbye Ulster football for another year"

Yawn

Goodbye Ulster football for another year

Yawn "

I know very much fucking yawn! I've cattle to milk and I'm angry! I'll have to kick the shite out of a few of them now to cool the temper before I gather the spuds!

"Thank God it's been overturned justice served. Tyrone Defo for Sam "

I hope someone knocks his head off for real this time, he is a cheating girls blouse !!

Lucan

" Tyrone since 1995 have always beat the Dubs when it mattered. "

Lol, there's a statement that doesn't stack up!

" Tyrone since 1995 have always beat the Dubs when it mattered.

Lol, there's a statement that doesn't stack up! "

all Ireland quarter Final??? Mugsy goal? Remember Dublin were shite in the 2000s. Pure bollock in fact. Only Meath were more shite they would never have won so many provisional titles.

By *oldenFingersMan  over a year ago

Fairview

Jealousy? Your living in a dream world if you think anyone from Kerry, Mayo or Dublin is jealous of diving when your hairs touched, rugby tackling and general cynical play. Anyway Kerry will give you a footballing lesson. They should try skill instead of cheating.

"Jealousy? Your living in a dream world if you think anyone from Kerry, Mayo or Dublin is jealous of diving when your hairs touched, rugby tackling and general cynical play. Anyway Kerry will give you a footballing lesson. They should try skill instead of cheating."

Well said

"Jealousy? Your living in a dream world if you think anyone from Kerry, Mayo or Dublin is jealous of diving when your hairs touched, rugby tackling and general cynical play. Anyway Kerry will give you a footballing lesson. They should try skill instead of cheating."
I'm not taking about this specific incident and jealousy. Was he wrong? Totally 100%. Should he be suspended 100% totally! He embarrassed himself and his county. The point in making is simple. It's like doing 31mph in a 30 zone and losing your driving licence. Simulation is a yellow card offence. Don't forget a Kerry player got a cork player sent off in an all Ireland final. The cork players red card was overturned. Too late for cork though! Said Kerry player is a Garda! This year a cork player also dived. In the all Ireland hurling semi final common assault took place and a penalty awarded! It's this simple Tyrone don't have the tools to compete at out and out football with Kerry, Dublin and Mayo. So we adopt. We do what we have too. Like Dublin did after that clown pillar was sacked. The then Dublin manager Gilroy got rid of the fancy boys and it was his road or the high road. I 100% agree cynical play is horrible. But Tyrone are far more than a cynical side. We have DECENT forwards and our spread of scorers is high. It will be tight Sunday. But don't rule out a Tyrone win. And don't rule out Kerry winning by a bag full! Up Tyrone

Lucan

" Tyrone since 1995 have always beat the Dubs when it mattered.

Lol, there's a statement that doesn't stack up! all Ireland quarter Final??? Mugsy goal? Remember Dublin were shite in the 2000s. Pure bollock in fact. Only Meath were more shite they would never have won so many provisional titles. "

That's one occasion, and there's not too many of those lads playing now.

Lucan

"Jealousy? Your living in a dream world if you think anyone from Kerry, Mayo or Dublin is jealous of diving when your hairs touched, rugby tackling and general cynical play. Anyway Kerry will give you a footballing lesson. They should try skill instead of cheating. I'm not taking about this specific incident and jealousy. Was he wrong? Totally 100%. Should he be suspended 100% totally! He embarrassed himself and his county. The point in making is simple. It's like doing 31mph in a 30 zone and losing your driving licence. Simulation is a yellow card offence. Don't forget a Kerry player got a cork player sent off in an all Ireland final. The cork players red card was overturned. Too late for cork though! Said Kerry player is a Garda! This year a cork player also dived. In the all Ireland hurling semi final common assault took place and a penalty awarded! It's this simple Tyrone don't have the tools to compete at out and out football with Kerry, Dublin and Mayo. So we adopt. We do what we have too. Like Dublin did after that clown pillar was sacked. The then Dublin manager Gilroy got rid of the fancy boys and it was his road or the high road. I 100% agree cynical play is horrible. But Tyrone are far more than a cynical side. We have DECENT forwards and our spread of scorers is high. It will be tight Sunday. But don't rule out a Tyrone win. And don't rule out Kerry winning by a bag full! Up Tyrone "

I wouldn't argue with most of that but I don't accept your argument about jealousy. I enjoy watching underdogs win, as we all do, but only if they deserve it. I just don't enjoy watching the way Tyrone have been playing this year. I never liked watching third man tackles or pulling and dragging, slowing the game down. They are negative tactics that take from the game in my opinion. Yes, you're quite right about adapting to win but I just don't enjoy watching it. It's nothing to do with jealousy, it's just that I see it as going against the spirit of the game. I have the utmost respect for the GAA fraternity in the six counties as it wasn't always easy or safe to keep the flame lit and many good GAA people went to early graves as a result.

I'm still not jealous though.

"Whatever about the proposed ban, he needs a serious kick up the hole, and I'm not saying he's the only one. Did he deserve a ban? I'd say yes, absolutely, but there's no rule to allow for it unfortunately. If the diving epidemic continues unabated though, you can bet that there will be a period of suspension introduced for it. "

"Jealousy? Your living in a dream world if you think anyone from Kerry, Mayo or Dublin is jealous of diving when your hairs touched, rugby tackling and general cynical play. Anyway Kerry will give you a footballing lesson. They should try skill instead of cheating. I'm not taking about this specific incident and jealousy. Was he wrong? Totally 100%. Should he be suspended 100% totally! He embarrassed himself and his county. The point in making is simple. It's like doing 31mph in a 30 zone and losing your driving licence. Simulation is a yellow card offence. Don't forget a Kerry player got a cork player sent off in an all Ireland final. The cork players red card was overturned. Too late for cork though! Said Kerry player is a Garda! This year a cork player also dived. In the all Ireland hurling semi final common assault took place and a penalty awarded! It's this simple Tyrone don't have the tools to compete at out and out football with Kerry, Dublin and Mayo. So we adopt. We do what we have too. Like Dublin did after that clown pillar was sacked. The then Dublin manager Gilroy got rid of the fancy boys and it was his road or the high road. I 100% agree cynical play is horrible. But Tyrone are far more than a cynical side. We have DECENT forwards and our spread of scorers is high. It will be tight Sunday. But don't rule out a Tyrone win. And don't rule out Kerry winning by a bag full! Up Tyrone

I wouldn't argue with most of that but I don't accept your argument about jealousy. I enjoy watching underdogs win, as we all do, but only if they deserve it. I just don't enjoy watching the way Tyrone have been playing this year. I never liked watching third man tackles or pulling and dragging, slowing the game down. They are negative tactics that take from the game in my opinion. Yes, you're quite right about adapting to win but I just don't enjoy watching it. It's nothing to do with jealousy, it's just that I see it as going against the spirit of the game. I have the utmost respect for the GAA fraternity in the six counties as it wasn't always easy or safe to keep the flame lit and many good GAA people went to early graves as a result.

I'm still not jealous though. "

I could not agree more! I hate negative play I hate it! I wish we had Peter Canavan, Bernard Brogan, Gooch etc. And just go for it best team wins! But regrettably it's not like that. I get annoyed at the fact its perceived as a county we train to do these things we don't! We train to track back, 3rd man talk, cut runs of and pack defences. But on the flip we have had some outstanding players who would grace any team. Canavan, Cavanagh and Oneill. Tyrone have bursted their balls to get to days like this. This is 20 years of development squads, finacial investment (from private backers) and volunteerism. I think we should be afforded the respect we deserve. And again i HATE cynical player. But do ppl remember how all Ireland's were won? No! Up Tyrone! Lol

Dear lord you are stunning!

"Whatever about the proposed ban, he needs a serious kick up the hole, and I'm not saying he's the only one. Did he deserve a ban? I'd say yes, absolutely, but there's no rule to allow for it unfortunately. If the diving epidemic continues unabated though, you can bet that there will be a period of suspension introduced for it. Dear lord you are stunning! "

I sooo thought that was directed at Mick lol

"Whatever about the proposed ban, he needs a serious kick up the hole, and I'm not saying he's the only one. Did he deserve a ban? I'd say yes, absolutely, but there's no rule to allow for it unfortunately. If the diving epidemic continues unabated though, you can bet that there will be a period of suspension introduced for it. Dear lord you are stunning!

I sooo thought that was directed at Mick lol "

lol no! Me and mick in a heated Tyrone debate! Nothing sexual

Lucan

Glad he is back...

Lucan

"Glad he is back... "

He was never actually gone

The suspension was proposed rather than imposed.

"Glad he is back... "

Heya wifey

Jasus I never get tired of looking at your ass

How on earth has he not got at least a one game ban, it's a contact sport so jumping on the ground like that when having your hair ruffled is completely outrageous. a scumbag of a player.

"Whatever about the proposed ban, he needs a serious kick up the hole, and I'm not saying he's the only one. Did he deserve a ban? I'd say yes, absolutely, but there's no rule to allow for it unfortunately. If the diving epidemic continues unabated though, you can bet that there will be a period of suspension introduced for it.

How on earth has he not got at least a one game ban, it's a contact sport so jumping on the ground like that when having your hair ruffled is completely outrageous. a scumbag of a player."

are we going to go over this again lol what he done was a yellow card offence! It's like getting a life sentence for stealing a packet of chewing gum.

Lucan

"Whatever about the proposed ban, he needs a serious kick up the hole, and I'm not saying he's the only one. Did he deserve a ban? I'd say yes, absolutely, but there's no rule to allow for it unfortunately. If the diving epidemic continues unabated though, you can bet that there will be a period of suspension introduced for it.

How on earth has he not got at least a one game ban, it's a contact sport so jumping on the ground like that when having your hair ruffled is completely outrageous. a scumbag of a player."

"Scumbag" is uncalled for. He's an amateur sportsman who was just looking for an advantage for his team.

How on earth has he not got at least a one game ban, it's a contact sport so jumping on the ground like that when having your hair ruffled is completely outrageous. a scumbag of a player.

"Scumbag" is uncalled for. He's an amateur sportsman who was just looking for an advantage for his team. "

scumbag is uncalled for defo. The lad made a mistake get over it! Fuck me pink ppl make mistakes

"Jealousy? Your living in a dream world if you think anyone from Kerry, Mayo or Dublin is jealous of diving when your hairs touched, rugby tackling and general cynical play. Anyway Kerry will give you a footballing lesson. They should try skill instead of cheating. I'm not taking about this specific incident and jealousy. Was he wrong? Totally 100%. Should he be suspended 100% totally! He embarrassed himself and his county. The point in making is simple. It's like doing 31mph in a 30 zone and losing your driving licence. Simulation is a yellow card offence. Don't forget a Kerry player got a cork player sent off in an all Ireland final. The cork players red card was overturned. Too late for cork though! Said Kerry player is a Garda! This year a cork player also dived. In the all Ireland hurling semi final common assault took place and a penalty awarded! It's this simple Tyrone don't have the tools to compete at out and out football with Kerry, Dublin and Mayo. So we adopt. We do what we have too. Like Dublin did after that clown pillar was sacked. The then Dublin manager Gilroy got rid of the fancy boys and it was his road or the high road. I 100% agree cynical play is horrible. But Tyrone are far more than a cynical side. We have DECENT forwards and our spread of scorers is high. It will be tight Sunday. But don't rule out a Tyrone win. And don't rule out Kerry winning by a bag full! Up Tyrone

I'm still not jealous though. I could not agree more! I hate negative play I hate it! I wish we had Peter Canavan, Bernard Brogan, Gooch etc. And just go for it best team wins! But regrettably it's not like that. I get annoyed at the fact its perceived as a county we train to do these things we don't! We train to track back, 3rd man talk, cut runs of and pack defences. But on the flip we have had some outstanding players who would grace any team. navan, Cavanagh and Oneill. Tyrone have bursted their balls to get to days like this. This is 20 years of development squads, finacial investment (from private backers) and volunteerism. I think we should be afforded the respect we deserve. And again i HATE cynical player. But do ppl remember how all Ireland's were won? No! Up Tyrone! Lol "

Peter Cavanagh don't make me laugh ... nothing but and obnoxious little toerag

Lucan

Ah here! Who is Peter Cavanagh anyway?

Once Tyrone win..that'll do me!

I'm still not jealous though. I could not agree more! I hate negative play I hate it! I wish we had Peter Canavan, Bernard Brogan, Gooch etc. And just go for it best team wins! But regrettably it's not like that. I get annoyed at the fact its perceived as a county we train to do these things we don't! We train to track back, 3rd man talk, cut runs of and pack defences. But on the flip we have had some outstanding players who would grace any team. navan, Cavanagh and Oneill. Tyrone have bursted their balls to get to days like this. This is 20 years of development squads, finacial investment (from private backers) and volunteerism. I think we should be afforded the respect we deserve. And again i HATE cynical player. But do ppl remember how all Ireland's were won? No! Up Tyrone! Lol

Peter Cavanagh don't make me laugh ... nothing but and obnoxious little toerag "

nobody asked you lol

"Ah here! Who is Peter Cavanagh anyway? "
it's Sean Cavanagh and Peter Canavan love child. As we as the dark art college we are cloning kids as well lol

I'm still not jealous though. I could not agree more! I hate negative play I hate it! I wish we had Peter Canavan, Bernard Brogan, Gooch etc. And just go for it best team wins! But regrettably it's not like that. I get annoyed at the fact its perceived as a county we train to do these things we don't! We train to track back, 3rd man talk, cut runs of and pack defences. But on the flip we have had some outstanding players who would grace any team. navan, Cavanagh and Oneill. Tyrone have bursted their balls to get to days like this. This is 20 years of development squads, finacial investment (from private backers) and volunteerism. I think we should be afforded the respect we deserve. And again i HATE cynical player. But do ppl remember how all Ireland's were won? No! Up Tyrone! Lol

Peter Cavanagh don't make me laugh ... nothing but and obnoxious little toerag nobody asked you lol"

But he was

Peter Cavanagh don't make me laugh ... nothing but and obnoxious little toerag nobody asked you lol

But he was "

I know! Still a great footballer! You still avoiding me? I annoyed ya that much till ya meet me now u avoid me! Lol

Peter Cavanagh don't make me laugh ... nothing but and obnoxious little toerag nobody asked you lol

But he was "

I know! Still a great footballer! You still avoiding me? I annoyed ya that much till ya meet me now u avoid me! Lol

But he was I know! Still a great footballer! You still avoiding me? I annoyed ya that much till ya meet me now u avoid me! Lol "

I'm not avoiding you lolol ... met for a chat ... never said I'd Deffo break my main rule for u tho

By *ebracouCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

he should go and play soccer and let the men play real footbal

skerries

Tyrone supporters have a chip on their shoulders they think the world and their dog Iis against them ..people like to see good football .not that cynical shit they .

Hopefully good riddance to them Sunday evening mayo kerry and dublin play good entertaining football

But he was I know! Still a great footballer! You still avoiding me? I annoyed ya that much till ya meet me now u avoid me! Lol

I'm not avoiding you lolol ... met for a chat ... never said I'd Deffo break my main rule for u tho "

you did and I still love u

"Tyrone supporters have a chip on their shoulders they think the world and their dog Iis against them ..people like to see good football .not that cynical shit they .

Hopefully good riddance to them Sunday evening mayo kerry and dublin play good entertaining football"

we will see

Oh I think you have gotten your answer

"Oh I think you have gotten your answer "
best side won no doubt. To be honest I only seen bits and pieces of it. Fairest result in the end. Kerry overall had 3-4 better "footballers"

Haha so gracious in defeat ..... Moral of the story Kerry don't need to shite talk

"Haha so gracious in defeat ..... Moral of the story Kerry don't need to shite talk "
why would I not be gracious in defeat? We played well. Could have won. If we had Bryan Sheehan for last 10 mins we would have. Omit McCann incident last week and we would have got a 2nd penalty. To say he dived was crazy. We find ourselves proud. Like Kerry did in 03, 05 and 08

"Haha so gracious in defeat ..... Moral of the story Kerry don't need to shite talk why would I not be gracious in defeat? We played well. Could have won. If we had Bryan Sheehan for last 10 mins we would have. Omit McCann incident last week and we would have got a 2nd penalty. To say he dived was crazy. We find ourselves proud. Like Kerry did in 03, 05 and 08 "

Haha still living in the past I see .... Title no. 38 is in the bag

"Haha so gracious in defeat ..... Moral of the story Kerry don't need to shite talk why would I not be gracious in defeat? We played well. Could have won. If we had Bryan Sheehan for last 10 mins we would have. Omit McCann incident last week and we would have got a 2nd penalty. To say he dived was crazy. We find ourselves proud. Like Kerry did in 03, 05 and 08

Haha still living in the past I see .... Title no. 38 is in the bag"

now don't count your chickens! And if Kerry had to play in a competitive province they would not have 37 titles! That's a fact!

skerries

All ulster teams out .tg..

Now let the football begin .

"All ulster teams out .tg..

Now let the football begin ."

typical southern attitude! You deserted us to the English! What less would we expect lol

"Haha so gracious in defeat ..... Moral of the story Kerry don't need to shite talk why would I not be gracious in defeat? We played well. Could have won. If we had Bryan Sheehan for last 10 mins we would have. Omit McCann incident last week and we would have got a 2nd penalty. To say he dived was crazy. We find ourselves proud. Like Kerry did in 03, 05 and 08

Haha still living in the past I see .... Title no. 38 is in the bag now don't count your chickens! And if Kerry had to play in a competitive province they would not have 37 titles! That's a fact! "

Bitter man ... Go on milk your cows and try not to take your disappointment out on them

Haha still living in the past I see .... Title no. 38 is in the bag now don't count your chickens! And if Kerry had to play in a competitive province they would not have 37 titles! That's a fact!

Bitter man ... Go on milk your cows and try not to take your disappointment out on them "

I'm far from bitter. On the day the best team won very very simple. End of story book closed! My cattle are beef not enough money in milking

skerries

Half the Ulster players playing their club football in dublin .not our fault if you Havnt got the knowhow to teach young guys how to play football in the proper sporting way .up the dubs .52thousand today .82thousand next week .only for dubs supporters there be no money in gaa .

"Half the Ulster players playing their club football in dublin .not our fault if you Havnt got the knowhow to teach young guys how to play football in the proper sporting way .up the dubs .52thousand today .82thousand next week .only for dubs supporters there be no money in gaa ."
half is over the top. As for money in GAA I really don't think filling a stadium on your doorstep is a proud moment. In fact I'd say 90% of Dublin supports do not venture to away games. But that's a different argument. Plus reference money in GAA funding comes from other sources such as government, sponsors & private donations. To say Dublin bankroll the GAA is again an example of unwarranted self worth!

But he was I know! Still a great footballer! You still avoiding me? I annoyed ya that much till ya meet me now u avoid me! Lol

I'm not avoiding you lolol ... met for a chat ... never said I'd Deffo break my main rule for u tho you did and I still love u "

Child

I'm not avoiding you lolol ... met for a chat ... never said I'd Deffo break my main rule for u tho you did and I still love u

Child "

big tits!!!

» Add a new message to this topic