FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Is Fabswingers really that safe.

Is Fabswingers really that safe.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscreet Cuckold Fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

In the wake of the ashley madison hake and users data and pictures being put on the Internet. I have to ask is fabswingers safe from such a cyber attack?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Every single web site is prone to being hacked.. The level of security used by the owners will determine how much such an attack can be warded off. I guess your question raises a further question... If it was hacked how would it affect me personally? For me.. Not a bit

Nothing online is safe. Be wary what you put up

Fab only has your email address, the payment for site supporters is a different entity to the best of my knowledge...

I wouldn't worry about it

Anyone with half a brain will have a private email address for setting up profiles and websites. Using work or personal email for this type of stuff is nuts.

Nothing on line is 100% safe, everything can be hacked there are always risks, does anyone use their real names or locations ???, if you decide to participate then you accept the risk. dont show facial images, its all about risk management, if you deem the risk to high then time to say bye bye common sense

Birmingham x

Simply No! Also, it's very important to use a pre paid visa for subscriptions.

It is also worth noting that you do not have rights over you're images once posted to fab and many other sites.

Once images have been posted to the internet you have lost them,the chances of taking them back are ZERO. Only display the minimum, threats of legal retribution are worthless, simple solution be sensible you can have fun with little risk

By *unnymunroMan  over a year ago

dublin

With regards to all the Ashley Madison craic is it a thing that all names and details have been published. I have seen stats detailing breakdown of membership etc but are the media holding back on publishing peoples names. Does one have to go to the dark web to have a look at this list or can any regular computer illiterate person find it.

got a message from an obviously fake profile a while back...the jist of it was..

we have hacked the fab servers and collected the details of all gold and silver site supporters, we shall be posting pictures and telephone details of all these users to highlight the level of deprivation present in ireland today..

have a nice day..

the impact team...

now..i read it, reported the profile, then just shrugged my shoulders...knew it was crap...but yeah..if u use your real phone and real e-mail..then id say u should think about changing..

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

Aren't STD's and Chesapeake Ripper types more of a real threat on here?

I am surprised that in this day and age that people somehow think they are afforded ANY kind of protection form exposure on this or any other site . Simple fact of the matter is that when you joined this site you agreed to the terms and conditions of it which included a clause advising you that by simple virtue of joining , anything you upload here is no longer your property . Check and see if you dont believe me . All the warnings and threats of violation posted up on many of the profiles are TOTALLY WORTHLESS with no basis whatsoever .REMEMBER THAT . and post with care .

"In the wake of the ashley madison hake and users data and pictures being put on the Internet. I have to ask is fabswingers safe from such a cyber attack? "

Why are you nervous You're on here. Don't fret

https://www.facebook.com/cheechandchong/photos/a.162438396958.148378.61205706958/10154638730396959/?type=16

One bite from this snake can kill 500 people. I'm going to tickler it's balls.

[Removed by poster at 20/08/15 22:37:44]

» Add a new message to this topic