FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Championship buzz

Championship buzz

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Championship quarter final tonight, slight tear in my groin for the last 3weeks! Mad to play,shud i chance it and risk totally fuckin it up??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No. It's only the quarter final. Wait it out. You might be needed more later on if the team progresses.

If it was me I'd play, you only get one crack at championship every year if ya get beaten and u sitting on the bench u will regret it....

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Championship quarter final tonight, slight tear in my groin for the last 3weeks! Mad to play,shud i chance it and risk totally fuckin it up??"

It'd be a crazy manager who'd let you play like that, unless you're absolutely fucking useless, in which case play on brother.

"If it was me I'd play, you only get one crack at championship every year if ya get beaten and u sitting on the bench u will regret it.... "

Tough call

"play, win and fuck it up altogether "

or

"dont play, loose and regret it"

"Championship quarter final tonight, slight tear in my groin for the last 3weeks! Mad to play,shud i chance it and risk totally fuckin it up??

It'd be a crazy manager who'd let you play like that, unless you're absolutely fucking useless, in which case play on brother. "

Meh *Galway*

likelyhood is he is average

Its a replay,i know we could win the semi without me and i might have time to make the final,as mistress said what good is it if we lose and I'm on d bench!BTW im not average im shite lol

"Its a replay,i know we could win the semi without me and i might have time to make the final,as mistress said what good is it if we lose and I'm on d bench!BTW im not average im shite lol"

No brainer Play

By *onnieBMan  over a year ago

Mallorca

If your so sure ye would win the semi then Start from the bench. Your not gonna be able for a full game so why start only to be taken off more likely with a full tear?.If your on the bench and needed in the 2nd half, on ya go change the game and ye win with some of yer hammy intact. Build more mins in the semi and back to full fitness fir the final.

You start and tear it ur missing semi and part of final

"If your so sure ye would win the semi then Start from the bench. Your not gonna be able for a full game so why start only to be taken off more likely with a full tear?.If your on the bench and needed in the 2nd half, on ya go change the game and ye win with some of yer hammy intact. Build more mins in the semi and back to full fitness fir the final.

You start and tear it ur missing semi and part of final"

Lucan

"Championship quarter final tonight, slight tear in my groin for the last 3weeks! Mad to play,shud i chance it and risk totally fuckin it up??

It'd be a crazy manager who'd let you play like that, unless you're absolutely fucking useless, in which case play on brother.

Meh *Galway*

likelyhood is he is average "

...at best!

By * GunnerMan  over a year ago

Kildare

I played semi final of championship last weekend an had knee injury going in to it. Only lasted 20 minutes an I fuked it up. Out of work all week an going for mri dis even. So take a fools advice an don't do it!!!!

By *ale4U2Man  over a year ago

Nearby

Jeez when I was competing I was up at 5am every morning.. Put in the hours on the road.. Into the pool for an hour.. Weight training... Then out to work .. And the same regime at night.. I only ever took a Sunday off .. It was all worth it when I stood on that podium, tears in my eyes and accepted my gold medal...... I was great in that egg and spoon race ....until my injury.

Never knew there was so many gaa heads on here...

Lucan

"Jeez when I was competing I was up at 5am every morning.. Put in the hours on the road.. Into the pool for an hour.. Weight training... Then out to work .. And the same regime at night.. I only ever took a Sunday off .. It was all worth it when I stood on that podium, tears in my eyes and accepted my gold medal...... I was great in that egg and spoon race ....until my injury. "

Did you say it? Did you? Did you?

"Tá an áthas orm an corn seo a glacadh ar son muintir fabswingers"

By *ale4U2Man  over a year ago

Nearby

"Jeez when I was competing I was up at 5am every morning.. Put in the hours on the road.. Into the pool for an hour.. Weight training... Then out to work .. And the same regime at night.. I only ever took a Sunday off .. It was all worth it when I stood on that podium, tears in my eyes and accepted my gold medal...... I was great in that egg and spoon race ....until my injury.

Did you say it? Did you? Did you?

"Tá an áthas orm an corn seo a glacadh ar son muintir fabswingers""

buala bus ...

By * GunnerMan  over a year ago

Kildare

"Never knew there was so many gaa heads on here... "
Full of dem

"Championship quarter final tonight, slight tear in my groin for the last 3weeks! Mad to play,shud i chance it and risk totally fuckin it up??"
chance it! 7 years ago I was in your position. I played thankfully. I got sent off all the same. I never played since. I went on holidays and became very ill! Love for the day! Horse her on ta fuck

"Its a replay,i know we could win the semi without me and i might have time to make the final,as mistress said what good is it if we lose and I'm on d bench!BTW im not average im shite lol

No brainer Play "

Club first!! Play

"Its a replay,i know we could win the semi without me and i might have time to make the final,as mistress said what good is it if we lose and I'm on d bench!BTW im not average im shite lol

No brainer Play

Club first!! Play"

Good man....

I started,lasted 10 mins and properly ruined it!lost by 2 retirement beckons

"I started,lasted 10 mins and properly ruined it!lost by 2 retirement beckons"

No words

Nothing ventured nothing gained

Hard luck now man up shure haven't ya 2 legs lol

"I started,lasted 10 mins and properly ruined it!lost by 2 retirement beckons

Hard luck now man up shure haven't ya 2 legs lol"

Lol doesn't feel like i have any this morning

By *onnieBMan  over a year ago

Mallorca

Hard luck buddy. Never nice to end that way. My advise if ya heed me this time! Is dont end on an injury. Get back next year and end on ur terms. You'll regret it otherwise

Lucan

"I started,lasted 10 mins and properly ruined it!lost by 2 retirement beckons

Hard luck now man up shure haven't ya 2 legs lolLol doesn't feel like i have any this morning"

I'm feeling somewhat sorry for you and yet I also feel you were selfish. When you knew you were injured the decent thing to do for your club was to let someone who was fully fit play instead. An unfit player could cost a team the game.

» Add a new message to this topic