FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > best places in Dublin

best places in Dublin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi everyone . I am donna a northern English girl wanting to visit Dublin . My sister just did two days there and loved it ,but I would love to stay a week .

Where are the best places for a tourist like me to visit . Pubs are on the top of my list though

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *squaredCouple  over a year ago

Dublin/westmeath/kildare

Pub for craft beers or unusual beers its L mulligans in smithfield area. They do great food too. With an old style something special.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Mulligans is in manor street n u might have to book for a meal cos it's very saught after place. Beside mulligans u have a pletter of pubs n all nice too . R wonder over to temple bar u can have a good choice there too . In Dublin u don't have to go to far to get nice pubs . Go to d hotel on bachelors walk near oconnell bridge u can get a meal n a show great irish dancing n singing

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Ps now if u want I could show u around ifu like . Ooh just as a good friend nothing other than that ok just being nice to u . Best of Irish luck to u .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends what your looking for really, relaxed mature atmosphere, Irish music, dance music, party vibe, lots of variety here...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for all your suggestions in the forums and privately.

» Add a new message to this topic