FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > ..to much like hard work. .!

..to much like hard work. .!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...as previously posted I've been here and other sites similar..as a member who is not verified(at this stage! !) I find it a tad anal that I have been excluded to participate in a possible encounter's due to the above. .reason being that I may not have the flexibility that others have..sooo my question is. .is it about time that some people or event's open themselves to the likes of me. ..'unverified'..or whatever. ...anyway. .

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *lareandjonCouple  over a year ago

clare/limerick

Yes but most messers are unverified we find so hard to blame people

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

[Removed by poster at 22/08/15 23:35:42]

By *lareandjonCouple  over a year ago

clare/limerick

[Removed by poster at 22/08/15 23:36:10]

Limavady

"...as previously posted I've been here and other sites similar..as a member who is not verified(at this stage! !) I find it a tad anal that I have been excluded to participate in a possible encounter's due to the above. .reason being that I may not have the flexibility that others have..sooo my question is. .is it about time that some people or event's open themselves to the likes of me. ..'unverified'..or whatever. ...anyway. . "

Why? If people can find what they want from those already verified, why include others?

By *ymguylMan  over a year ago

ennis

welcome to the club' there a bit more to then a veri' a long road ahead'but I tell you this' don't lose your sense of humure ' best of luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Occasionally a fabber will arrange a coffee get together for non veried folk which helps

I think kinkyholly had one recently keep an eye out here they come up occasionally

Actually, you come across as rather demanding and a lot of work yourself

By *at-cWoman  over a year ago

Ballyshannon

Get pro-active and organise something?

unverifieds tend to cancel last min or not show up, though genuine reasons can be given, this means that a lot of ppl will tend to stick to those that they feel can guarantee

I'm always advising new hotties to stick to genuine..well verified guys...

"Actually, you come across as rather demanding and a lot of work yourself"

You have been on site a year and not verified don't understand that. we all have busy lifes but we find the time to have a life also. we all make an effort why can't you. My opinion

"You have been on site a year and not verified don't understand that. we all have busy lifes but we find the time to have a life also. we all make an effort why can't you. My opinion "

a year unverified rings alarm bells for me.

Limavady

The fact, that your profile says you can neither accommodate or travel, probably doesn't help either

"The fact, that your profile says you can neither accommodate or travel, probably doesn't help either"

Have to agree there doesn't help your chances

"You have been on site a year and not verified don't understand that. we all have busy lifes but we find the time to have a life also. we all make an effort why can't you. My opinion

a year unverified rings alarm bells for me."

Same here

"...as previously posted I've been here and other sites similar..as a member who is not verified(at this stage! !) I find it a tad anal that I have been excluded to participate in a possible encounter's due to the above. .reason being that I may not have the flexibility that others have..sooo my question is. .is it about time that some people or event's open themselves to the likes of me. ..'unverified'..or whatever. ...anyway. . "

Unverified peeps tend to be unreliable, fake or no shows, also on one occasion we met an un veried he couldn't perform due to nerves.

We never meet non veried, I know you say you were here before, but so do most new profiles.

Even though you are probably genuine..not worth the risk.

The definition of verified is exactly that a reference good or bad a reliability and character reference a safety option for you and possible future meets

If you are serious once you get verified the rewards will follow. Lurkers timewasters and unreliable people are exactly that till they get verified unfortunately

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Yes I've chatted to a lot of unverivied people n I've been so let down I don't know what they get out of letting people down . Most people r on to meet n have fun not to mess people around

"...as previously posted I've been here and other sites similar..as a member who is not verified(at this stage! !) I find it a tad anal that I have been excluded to participate in a possible encounter's due to the above. .reason being that I may not have the flexibility that others have..sooo my question is. .is it about time that some people or event's open themselves to the likes of me. ..'unverified'..or whatever. ...anyway. .

Unverified peeps tend to be unreliable, fake or no shows, also on one occasion we met an un veried he couldn't perform due to nerves.

We never meet non veried, I know you say you were here before, but so do most new profiles.

Even though you are probably genuine..not worth the risk."

Just a thought on the word genuine. If someone has been here before and are back complete with new pics and identity it makes them less genuine than if they kept their identify and/or reputation.