FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hello all

Hello all

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man  over a year ago

every wheat field around Midlands

Just want to say I'm alive and kicking.havent been on the forum that much lately as i was on the fabbers kik.what did I miss here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/08/15 09:24:54]

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Mornin Maxi and welcome back!! Nice ass too!!!!

You were only on here yesterday max. Pokes you to make sure your alive

"Mornin Maxi and welcome back!! Nice ass too!!!! "
Hello. so nice to hear from you .that was a moment of madness taking that pic lol.

"You were only on here yesterday max. Pokes you to make sure your alive "
I was for a few minutes then left again.i seen something and had to give my taughts on the matter.

By *lfieWoman  over a year ago

South Dublin

Oh hello there

"Oh hello there "
_lfie what way are you.lovely morning to be out and about.im stuck in a cattle mart for the day.nearest thing to being in hell

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

Hey Max, nice to meet you

"You were only on here yesterday max. Pokes you to make sure your alive I was for a few minutes then left again.i seen something and had to give my taughts on the matter."

Oh we think we know what you mean

"You were only on here yesterday max. Pokes you to make sure your alive I was for a few minutes then left again.i seen something and had to give my taughts on the matter.

Oh we think we know what you mean "

By *ay and DeborahCouple  over a year ago

Co. Down

Heeellllooooooooo

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Oh hello there _lfie what way are you.lovely morning to be out and about.im stuck in a cattle mart for the day.nearest thing to being in hell"

It's a bit of a cattle mart too here, mad, loads of flesh and if you're lucky you get a ride...

Hola

South Dublin

"Oh hello there _lfie what way are you.lovely morning to be out and about.im stuck in a cattle mart for the day.nearest thing to being in hell"

You in the market for a few heifers? You're in the right place then. Have a good one.

"Oh hello there _lfie what way are you.lovely morning to be out and about.im stuck in a cattle mart for the day.nearest thing to being in hell

You in the market for a few heifers? You're in the right place then. Have a good one. "

"Oh hello there _lfie what way are you.lovely morning to be out and about.im stuck in a cattle mart for the day.nearest thing to being in hell

It's a bit of a cattle mart too here, mad, loads of flesh and if you're lucky you get a ride... "

prices are high here.nice heifers with good confirmation seem to be making well above the value price.

It's a bit of a cattle mart too here, mad, loads of flesh and if you're lucky you get a ride... prices are high here.nice heifers with good confirmation seem to be making well above the value price."

If a heifer is a young cow what's an old one called (apart from Candy)?

It's a bit of a cattle mart too here, mad, loads of flesh and if you're lucky you get a ride... prices are high here.nice heifers with good confirmation seem to be making well above the value price.

If a heifer is a young cow what's an old one called (apart from Candy)?"

a cull cow.prices on fire also for a cull lol

By *aughtyTippcplCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

Hello max

Tina

It's a bit of a cattle mart too here, mad, loads of flesh and if you're lucky you get a ride... prices are high here.nice heifers with good confirmation seem to be making well above the value price.

If a heifer is a young cow what's an old one called (apart from Candy)?a cull cow.prices on fire also for a cull lol"

Cull cow? Nice. I'll stick with Daisy.

If a heifer is a young cow what's an old one called (apart from Candy)?a cull cow.prices on fire also for a cull lol

Cull cow? Nice. I'll stick with Daisy. "

I would not cull you just yet.few more years left in you lol

"Just want to say I'm alive and kicking.havent been on the forum that much lately as i was on the fabbers kik.what did I miss here"

Only back on myself...dont think we wud have missed anything..lol

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

If a heifer is a young cow what's an old one called (apart from Candy)?a cull cow.prices on fire also for a cull lol"

now steady on! There's something in between a heifer and a cull cow!!!! What about top cow?

If a heifer is a young cow what's an old one called (apart from Candy)?a cull cow.prices on fire also for a cull lol

now steady on! There's something in between a heifer and a cull cow!!!! What about top cow? "

top cow no I never heard of that.heard of a mad cow lol.

You in the market for a few heifers? You're in the right place then. Have a good one. "

What are ye like Elfie pmsl

Max where's the other half of the act I haven't seen Daft in a while?

You in the market for a few heifers? You're in the right place then. Have a good one.

Max where's the other half of the act I haven't seen Daft in a while? "

I think _lfie murdered him.

South Dublin

Max where's the other half of the act I haven't seen Daft in a while? I think _lfie murdered him."

Maybe he was trampled by stampeding heifers.

Max where's the other half of the act I haven't seen Daft in a while? I think _lfie murdered him.

Maybe he was trampled by stampeding heifers. "

that you were herding towards him with a big stick lol.must say _lfie don't like the way your profile is worded but I do like your look in your images .

» Add a new message to this topic