FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Help needed - Quiet area

Help needed - Quiet area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pike10 OP   Man  over a year ago

galway

HI Folks thought you could help me. im looking for a quiet secluded place to meet a hot guy on friday night.. we were going tobook hotel, but we deicded to have just a quick fuck, to get the awkwardness out and have a good session next week. so we're going to do it in the car.. anyone know of a quiet area we culd go to without getting caught in the south louth, north dublin area? Cheers..

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Hmm.. straight guy, here as a couple, meeting a guy???

galway

Sorry i should explain.. I am the girl in the couple, and the guy wants me to meet him on his own before we have a 3 some. More to get the nerves out of the way.. for both me and him.. We are hpapy with that as a couple, so just looking for a place..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How quiet and private do you expect the location to remain if given out on a public forum?

"Sorry i should explain.. I am the girl in the couple, and the guy wants me to meet him on his own before we have a 3 some. More to get the nerves out of the way.. for both me and him.. We are hpapy with that as a couple, so just looking for a place.. "

Riiiight - sounds more like he wants to meet you alone is all

"Sorry i should explain.. I am the girl in the couple, and the guy wants me to meet him on his own before we have a 3 some. More to get the nerves out of the way.. for both me and him.. We are hpapy with that as a couple, so just looking for a place.. "

No, honestly, I'm a girl too

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Quiet secluded spot to hide the body more like!

I kid,I kid

galway

Good point. thought there may have bene known good spots or places people could point out to go

Ill go driving tonight and see where i can find.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Then you are best starting a couples profile as you shouldn't really be posting on this one.