FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > HELP!? Is there any point?

HELP!? Is there any point?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there actually any point in being on fab if you are a single guy and in your early 20s?

No one wants to meet single guys or they say your hot but too young for me, I know everyone has the preferences but just doesn't seem like a place for people my age.

Any advice? Is my profile wrong or something? Or should I just pack it in lol?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is there actually any point in being on fab if you are a single guy and in your early 20s?

No one wants to meet single guys or they say your hot but too young for me, I know everyone has the preferences but just doesn't seem like a place for people my age.

Any advice? Is my profile wrong or something? Or should I just pack it in lol?"

Join tinder.

I would agree. Sure the clubs do be hopping with you! We know where you are.

Is this not the third time you posted about this topic.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Is this not the third time you posted about this topic."

Nope, I posted about profile advice when I first joined but that's it. This was more just a little rant that I needed to go on lol

"Is there actually any point in being on fab if you are a single guy and in your early 20s?

Your meet verified after 8 weeks,,, a lot of guys on here longer and still haven't had a meet,,, take advantage of that by putting your name forward for a social/meet and greet,, as your profile says your very sociable,,,

a lot of young women on here also,, use the filters available to search for women who are in their 20's,

You would be to young for me,, my son not far of your age,, which would feel wrong to me,, like with most women in their late 30's early 40's on here am thinking the same if they have children..

One more thing is not to complain about getting no meets in the forums,, it's a total turn off for women it's supposed to be fun

Good luck in you fabbing search anyway

Patience my son.

You're verified already. What's the issue? Don't whine cause whiners are wieners

By *azzer121Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Seriously all guys are in the same boat here. I'd say you've been luckier than me so far so not much to complain about there

By *shoreMan  over a year ago

cork

Hang in there.....slowly and softly go....it will all come together....you have everything packed in your favour....

By *amien88Man  over a year ago

wicklow

"Seriously all guys are in the same boat here. I'd say you've been luckier than me so far so not much to complain about there"
took awhile now have had close to a dozen meets or more....

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Like was said search within your own age group

By *shoreMan  over a year ago

cork

Get on the forums more as well ....you will be chatting and getting your name out there.....i ended up chatting to lovely people yesterday...

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Is this not the third time you posted about this topic.

Nope, I posted about profile advice when I first joined but that's it. This was more just a little rant that I needed to go on lol"

surely throwing a tantrum in the middle of the fab shop will provide you with more meets....

You're profile looks ok, you're verified, you just have to learn to be patient. Pushy gets you nowhere.

Tinder is much easier for women. You just have to go on dates and all, and that's even with the ones who only want to use you for sex. So, it's not great for getting the bit quickly, but they're less stuck up than some on here. As well as those awful 'I won't reply unless you summarize why I should reply' eejits on here, they're not so much on tinder.

"Tinder is much easier for women. You just have to go on dates and all, and that's even with the ones who only want to use you for sex. So, it's not great for getting the bit quickly, but they're less stuck up than some on here. As well as those awful 'I won't reply unless you summarize why I should reply' eejits on here, they're not so much on tinder.

"

Ooh! Where have you been hiding you beaut?

No , you should keep going , you already have a very good verification on your profile.

Lots of women enjoy meeting younger guys plus there are lots of women in your age range.

Your profile content is fine IMO, it simply takes time to get beyond the chatting stage with many women.

Lastly, I think you should ignore those who claim you are whinging.

Your post was simply asking for some advice.

Goodluck

By *herry_bombshellWoman  over a year ago

northside

I wouldn't say no but you're in tip and we're not looking for single men atm. But the moment we are and you feel like traveling you'll be first on the list. Xxx

What puts us off younger single males or females is their mouths, yes mouths...ya see yous have nothingv to lose but more to gain. There is nothing to stop yous from telling your mates "I shagged ur wan while her husband watched or joined in" or single girls telling about "I fucked him while his wife played with me". There is very little chance a married couple is going to say anything....or a older experience single male/female. Just my view

Himself

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

Ur age Is def a turn off for me, jaysus 21yrs Young but ur photos are good & ur profile is nice, talks about u rather than ur sex exploits/wants.

As other posts say bare with it, ur only 9wks into this but I know there's a few parties that will take newbies so u can get urself known socially as long as u behave at them.

By *rishblackcanadianMan  over a year ago

Holywood Ireland

Sinead here...

Agree with you that it is very hard for single guys on fab in general. That's alot to do with plain old statistics but also to some attitudes as you are expected to jump through hoop after hoop just to get to chat with someone.

So as other fabbers have suggested you've made a good start with being verified! Your pics are nice and also well written message about yourself

"What puts us off younger single males or females is their mouths, yes mouths...ya see yous have nothingv to lose but more to gain. There is nothing to stop yous from telling your mates "I shagged ur wan while her husband watched or joined in" or single girls telling about "I fucked him while his wife played with me". There is very little chance a married couple is going to say anything....or a older experience single male/female. Just my view

Himself"

Must be warm beneath that rock you live under

Seriously?

It is not fair to assume that young males shoot their mouths off after meets.

Couples and females are just as capable.

OP

Move country

» Add a new message to this topic