FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > " SINGLES NIGHT " Update

" SINGLES NIGHT " Update

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rishblackcanadian OP   Man  over a year ago

Holywood Ireland

So we are getting closer to our SNGLE NIGHT on the 28th of November .

To spice things up a bit we are asking anyone who asks for an invite to also nominate a fabber that they DON'T KNOW but would like to as a way of meeting new people . Obviously this is open to some sort of abuse as we cannot get around to checking everyone is nominating someone they don't know so we ask for your co-operation in this so it works like it's supposed too

The nominated person will then get an invitation to say they have been nominated but won't know by who !!

Obviously this other person can be of your own sex or the opposite .... whoever you fancy asking

Leo and Sinead

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

Isn't this the same night as yer bi night , Nov 28th

Mrs crazy

By *eadue stallionMan  over a year ago

N/Cashel

Without you giving anything away etc as I can appreciate the need for 'secrecy/privacy' can you give one an idea about the meet??

Does location have bar? Does one need to bring drinks?? Start time? etc etc ...for those of us who have never been there!

Does one need to reserve room for o/night at venue if travelling long distances? Cost?

There are an awful lot of unknowns to consider!

By *in and sensesWoman  over a year ago

Waterford

"Without you giving anything away etc as I can appreciate the need for 'secrecy/privacy' can you give one an idea about the meet??

Does location have bar? Does one need to bring drinks?? Start time? etc etc ...for those of us who have never been there!

Does one need to reserve room for o/night at venue if travelling long distances? Cost?

There are an awful lot of unknowns to consider!"

You should contact blackcanadianpartyprofile for answers to those questions

Waterford

"Isn't this the same night as yer bi night , Nov 28th

Mrs crazy "

Hi guys , this is the Saturday night and up to when I posted the update the single was on the Saturday night and the gay/bi night was on the Friday. Quite possibly knowing me I could have given you the wrong night . However I am no longer co hosting these two events so please contact blackcanadianpartyprofile

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"Isn't this the same night as yer bi night , Nov 28th

Mrs crazy

Hi guys , this is the Saturday night and up to when I posted the update the single was on the Saturday night and the gay/bi night was on the Friday. Quite possibly knowing me I could have given you the wrong night . However I am no longer co hosting these two events so please contact blackcanadianpartyprofile

"

If the bi party is on the Friday , we wouldnt be able to go unfortunately

Mrs crazy

Waterford

I wish to inform anyone who has commented on this thread or sent messages to my personal profile that BlackCanadianPartyProfile and Bkackcanadian are using my user name " _in and senses " without permission.

I am in no way , shape or form connected with these accounts or the person who runs them . I can no longer condone his practices when dealing with ppl from this site or at his parties .

Sinead

» Add a new message to this topic