FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ya ever

Ya ever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0shadesofash OP   Woman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

U ever wanna someone to fucks ya and then fucks off back to them Mammy spas lil dope hahaha Dave locker Goldman Nuala and h let weird fella and China you'd are all saps but I lovers yas

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awwww Ash, just lol

I'm trying really hard to understand this but I can't.

Say what now?

"U ever wanna someone to fucks ya and then fucks off back to them Mammy spas lil dope hahaha Dave locker Goldman Nuala and h let weird fella and China you'd are all saps but I lovers yas "
....I agree totally

Get the water into you Ash lol

Lol that sounds like me Friday night lots of water girl.

Lmao ash

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

[Removed by poster at 29/11/15 09:47:59]

Morning ash. Good night?

Tomcat

Ah I haven't seen one of these in awhile d*unky ash is back

u said it ash

By *ellboy101Man  over a year ago

cavan

English please??

"English please?? "

It,s ash English, we just haven't learned it yet

By *abloversCouple  over a year ago

London

Have no idea what this conversation is about x

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 29/11/15 10:25:40]

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Have no idea what this conversation is about x

Ash wanted someone to ride her but he fooked off home to mammy and she loves the crowd she was out with last night

Simples "

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

Google can translate a lot of languages but not D*unk talk lol Awh was a cracker of a night & morning too. Loved it, your a gas character xoxo

[Removed by poster at 29/11/15 10:30:52]

"U ever wanna someone to fucks ya and then fucks off back to them Mammy spas lil dope hahaha Dave locker Goldman Nuala and h let weird fella and China you'd are all saps but I lovers yas "

ah Ash go way and get the ride 4 urself will ya chick lol

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Have no idea what this conversation is about x

Ash wanted someone to ride her but he fooked off home to mammy and she loves the crowd she was out with last night

Simples "

nope thats not it

DUBLIN

"U ever wanna someone to fucks ya and then fucks off back to them Mammy spas lil dope hahaha Dave locker Goldman Nuala and h let weird fella and China you'd are all saps but I lovers yas

ah Ash go way and get the ride 4 urself will ya chick lol "

I vote rides ya mad cunts haha

DUBLIN

"Google can translate a lot of languages but not D*unk talk lol Awh was a cracker of a night & morning too. Loved it, your a gas character xoxo "
comer back ya lightweight hahaha

DUBLIN

" u said it ash "
and u sluts

Ride Ash Ride

Your breaking up there on us, us must be in bad coverage

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

"Google can translate a lot of languages but not D*unk talk lol Awh was a cracker of a night & morning too. Loved it, your a gas character xoxo comer back ya lightweight hahaha"

I know lol did last tho considering all the action & no sleep. Still wouldn't be able to keep up with u, u don't even have batteries to take out

Ahhhhh Ash I really did LOL at this

DUBLIN

"Google can translate a lot of languages but not D*unk talk lol Awh was a cracker of a night & morning too. Loved it, your a gas character xoxo comer back ya lightweight hahaha

I know lol did last tho considering all the action & no sleep. Still wouldn't be able to keep up with u, u don't even have batteries to take out "

nope I'll show you's batterny hahaha

DUBLIN

"Ahhhhh Ash I really did LOL at this "
b

Very endearing ash awwww love ur d*unken posts

By *ommickMan  over a year ago

ayr

listen guys if i tell u u gota promice to keep it between us ok ? yea ur right i know what yer saying i just wouldnt say it in public like u could start a mass orgy with talk like that

"Google can translate a lot of languages but not D*unk talk lol Awh was a cracker of a night & morning too. Loved it, your a gas character xoxo comer back ya lightweight hahaha

I know lol did last tho considering all the action & no sleep. Still wouldn't be able to keep up with u, u don't even have batteries to take out "

Lol I agree ash should have a turbo battery pack attached but then we would all be fucked. Especially if she managed to get at big purple again lol.

Kitty xxx love ya ashbash(and bash she sure as hell does )

here's the official translation"

do you ever want someone to fuck you and then just fuck off back to their mammy's. the spas little dopes ha ha ha.

dave laid golden fingers nuala and some weird fella and chocolious you are all saps but I love you all.

By *ommickMan  over a year ago

ayr

exactly what i said laid u could have an orgy on ur hands ! how bad !

DUBLIN

I know lol did last tho considering all the action & no sleep. Still wouldn't be able to keep up with u, u don't even have batteries to take out

Lol I agree ash should have a turbo battery pack attached but then we would all be fucked. Especially if she managed to get at big purple again lol.

Kitty xxx love ya ashbash(and bash she sure as hell does )"

i broke someone Hahahaha

Kitty xxx love ya ashbash(and bash she sure as hell does )i broke someone Hahahaha "

U have not broken me darlin, but I'm open to u trying.........again

Kitty xxx

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"U ever wanna someone to fucks ya and then fucks off back to them Mammy spas lil dope hahaha Dave locker Goldman Nuala and h let weird fella and China you'd are all saps but I lovers yas

do you ever want someone to fuck you and then just fuck off back to their mammy's. the spas little dopes ha ha ha.

dave laid golden fingers nuala and some weird fella and chocolious you are all saps but I love you all."

And the funny thing is she didn't seem that d*unk to me

dave laid golden fingers nuala and some weird fella and chocolious you are all saps but I love you all.

And the funny thing is she didn't seem that d*unk to me "

I've met ash and she has swallowed almost three bottles of southern comfort single handedly and she sooooooooo didn't seem d*unk at all. If I were to have drank just three shots of suddy I'd be showing signs of tipsieness. Three bottles and I'd be hospitalised and on a drip for at least a month. Best description of ash 'tiny but mighty' she's a pocket rocket lol

Kitty

oh she's pissed now so is dave its the funniest thing iv seen in a while

"oh she's pissed now so is dave its the funniest thing iv seen in a while "

Lol I could do with a giggle. Go on laid send me a video!!!! Purrrrrleeeeeeease!!!!!!

"oh she's pissed now so is dave its the funniest thing iv seen in a while

Lol I could do with a giggle. Go on laid send me a video!!!! Purrrrrleeeeeeease!!!!!!"

nope what goes on tour stays on tour

"oh she's pissed now so is dave its the funniest thing iv seen in a while

Lol I could do with a giggle. Go on laid send me a video!!!! Purrrrrleeeeeeease!!!!!!

nope what goes on tour stays on tour"

Damn u and ur privacy contracts

ash is also pretty handy with the aul marker lol ya Langer!!!!! Lol you'll be got girl

"oh she's pissed now so is dave its the funniest thing iv seen in a while "

Was getting that way when I left but she still a great kisser d*unk lol

Aww we love ya Ash!!!

Kitty xxx love ya ashbash(and bash she sure as hell does )i broke someone Hahahaha "

Not funny!!!!!! I'll be walking like john Wayne for the week

Ash just gets more sexier!

Teletubbies

Kitty xxx love ya ashbash(and bash she sure as hell does )i broke someone Hahahaha

Not funny!!!!!! I'll be walking like john Wayne for the week "

I'm still walking like John Wayne and it was many months ago

dublin

Kitty xxx love ya ashbash(and bash she sure as hell does )i broke someone Hahahaha

I'm still walking like John Wayne and it was many months ago "

Someone needs to buy Ash a lube dispenser, something mounted to her wrist perhaps

Someone needs to buy Ash a lube dispenser, something mounted to her wrist perhaps "

She didn't need much lube for me lol

Someone needs to buy Ash a lube dispenser, something mounted to her wrist perhaps "

Like a fire extinguisher?

Is there such a device I wonder? Must google it and if not I'm bound for the workshop during the week

Tomcat

Thinking along the lines of Spider-mans web blaster lol

By *verready32Man  over a year ago

omagh

not sure what your talking about ash..........but you got a great ass

DUBLIN

And the funny thing is she didn't seem that d*unk to me

I've met ash and she has swallowed almost three bottles of southern comfort single handedly and she sooooooooo didn't seem d*unk at all. If I were to have drank just three shots of suddy I'd be showing signs of tipsieness. Three bottles and I'd be hospitalised and on a drip for at least a month. Best description of ash 'tiny but mighty' she's a pocket rocket lol

Kitty "

hahaha I love that pocket rocket hahaha

DUBLIN

Not funny!!!!!! I'll be walking like john Wayne for the week "

hope your vagina is feeling better I'll send a get well soon card haha

DUBLIN

"U ever wanna someone to fucks ya and then fucks off back to them Mammy spas lil dope hahaha Dave locker Goldman Nuala and h let weird fella and China you'd are all saps but I lovers yas ash is also pretty handy with the aul marker lol ya Langer!!!!! Lol you'll be got girl "
hahaha hope that cock wasn't too hard to clean off your face u took it well tho I have a pic an all ov it haha

dublin

"U ever wanna someone to fucks ya and then fucks off back to them Mammy spas lil dope hahaha Dave locker Goldman Nuala and h let weird fella and China you'd are all saps but I lovers yas ash is also pretty handy with the aul marker lol ya Langer!!!!! Lol you'll be got girl hahaha hope that cock wasn't too hard to clean off your face u took it well tho I have a pic an all ov it haha "

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors

DUBLIN

"U ever wanna someone to fucks ya and then fucks off back to them Mammy spas lil dope hahaha Dave locker Goldman Nuala and h let weird fella and China you'd are all saps but I lovers yas ash is also pretty handy with the aul marker lol ya Langer!!!!! Lol you'll be got girl hahaha hope that cock wasn't too hard to clean off your face u took it well tho I have a pic an all ov it haha

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors "

there wasn't many closed doors that night haha

"U ever wanna someone to fucks ya and then fucks off back to them Mammy spas lil dope hahaha Dave locker Goldman Nuala and h let weird fella and China you'd are all saps but I lovers yas ash is also pretty handy with the aul marker lol ya Langer!!!!! Lol you'll be got girl hahaha hope that cock wasn't too hard to clean off your face u took it well tho I have a pic an all ov it haha

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors "

lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass

DUBLIN

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass "

the four of us lifting ya off the bed was one of the fucking funniest moments ever I couldn't hold ya anymore so got one of them to put a pillow down and I just dropped ya sorry about that Hahahaha

DUBLIN

And after saying that I'm glad I dropped ya ye cunt hahaha

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass the four of us lifting ya off the bed was one of the fucking funniest moments ever I couldn't hold ya anymore so got one of them to put a pillow down and I just dropped ya sorry about that Hahahaha "

lol this swinging is gonna be the death of me lol I'm gonna go and bye ya a colouring in book tho lol Jesus when I woke up I thought I was at mass with all the o gods and o Jesus coming outa the room

DUBLIN

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass the four of us lifting ya off the bed was one of the fucking funniest moments ever I couldn't hold ya anymore so got one of them to put a pillow down and I just dropped ya sorry about that Hahahaha lol this swinging is gonna be the death of me lol I'm gonna go and bye ya a colouring in book tho lol Jesus when I woke up I thought I was at mass with all the o gods and o Jesus coming outa the room "

haha I kept shouting someone shove a pair of nickers in her mouth then I got worse hahaha oh god I'm a disaster haha

dublin

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass the four of us lifting ya off the bed was one of the fucking funniest moments ever I couldn't hold ya anymore so got one of them to put a pillow down and I just dropped ya sorry about that Hahahaha lol this swinging is gonna be the death of me lol I'm gonna go and bye ya a colouring in book tho lol Jesus when I woke up I thought I was at mass with all the o gods and o Jesus coming outa the room haha I kept shouting someone shove a pair of nickers in her mouth then I got worse hahaha oh god I'm a disaster haha "

Who's mouth needed gagging with an object? And me at the other end of the hall, why wasn't I called Ffs

DUBLIN

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass the four of us lifting ya off the bed was one of the fucking funniest moments ever I couldn't hold ya anymore so got one of them to put a pillow down and I just dropped ya sorry about that Hahahaha lol this swinging is gonna be the death of me lol I'm gonna go and bye ya a colouring in book tho lol Jesus when I woke up I thought I was at mass with all the o gods and o Jesus coming outa the room haha I kept shouting someone shove a pair of nickers in her mouth then I got worse hahaha oh god I'm a disaster haha

Who's mouth needed gagging with an object? And me at the other end of the hall, why wasn't I called Ffs "

the one I broke hahaha such a funny night had pains in my

Face from laughing so much maybe u where called and jus didn't hear us from all the moans haha

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass the four of us lifting ya off the bed was one of the fucking funniest moments ever I couldn't hold ya anymore so got one of them to put a pillow down and I just dropped ya sorry about that Hahahaha lol this swinging is gonna be the death of me lol I'm gonna go and bye ya a colouring in book tho lol Jesus when I woke up I thought I was at mass with all the o gods and o Jesus coming outa the room haha I kept shouting someone shove a pair of nickers in her mouth then I got worse hahaha oh god I'm a disaster haha "

lol you sure can hit the high notes ash

DUBLIN

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass the four of us lifting ya off the bed was one of the fucking funniest moments ever I couldn't hold ya anymore so got one of them to put a pillow down and I just dropped ya sorry about that Hahahaha lol this swinging is gonna be the death of me lol I'm gonna go and bye ya a colouring in book tho lol Jesus when I woke up I thought I was at mass with all the o gods and o Jesus coming outa the room haha I kept shouting someone shove a pair of nickers in her mouth then I got worse hahaha oh god I'm a disaster haha lol you sure can hit the high notes ash "

I am not loud that noise was all the ball slapping haha

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass the four of us lifting ya off the bed was one of the fucking funniest moments ever I couldn't hold ya anymore so got one of them to put a pillow down and I just dropped ya sorry about that Hahahaha lol this swinging is gonna be the death of me lol I'm gonna go and bye ya a colouring in book tho lol Jesus when I woke up I thought I was at mass with all the o gods and o Jesus coming outa the room haha I kept shouting someone shove a pair of nickers in her mouth then I got worse hahaha oh god I'm a disaster haha lol you sure can hit the high notes ash I am not loud that noise was all the ball slapping haha "

lol he's good how could he make them sound like you lol my head was playing wrecking ball lol

DUBLIN

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass the four of us lifting ya off the bed was one of the fucking funniest moments ever I couldn't hold ya anymore so got one of them to put a pillow down and I just dropped ya sorry about that Hahahaha lol this swinging is gonna be the death of me lol I'm gonna go and bye ya a colouring in book tho lol Jesus when I woke up I thought I was at mass with all the o gods and o Jesus coming outa the room haha I kept shouting someone shove a pair of nickers in her mouth then I got worse hahaha oh god I'm a disaster haha lol you sure can hit the high notes ash I am not loud that noise was all the ball slapping haha lol he's good how could he make them sound like you lol my head was playing wrecking ball lol "

haha say u didn't no what was going on wen u woke up on the floor and all that going on haha

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass the four of us lifting ya off the bed was one of the fucking funniest moments ever I couldn't hold ya anymore so got one of them to put a pillow down and I just dropped ya sorry about that Hahahaha lol this swinging is gonna be the death of me lol I'm gonna go and bye ya a colouring in book tho lol Jesus when I woke up I thought I was at mass with all the o gods and o Jesus coming outa the room haha I kept shouting someone shove a pair of nickers in her mouth then I got worse hahaha oh god I'm a disaster haha lol you sure can hit the high notes ash I am not loud that noise was all the ball slapping haha lol he's good how could he make them sound like you lol my head was playing wrecking ball lol haha say u didn't no what was going on wen u woke up on the floor and all that going on haha"

yes it was mad my first party def opened my eyes lol yas mad bunch lol when's the next one lol

DUBLIN

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass the four of us lifting ya off the bed was one of the fucking funniest moments ever I couldn't hold ya anymore so got one of them to put a pillow down and I just dropped ya sorry about that Hahahaha lol this swinging is gonna be the death of me lol I'm gonna go and bye ya a colouring in book tho lol Jesus when I woke up I thought I was at mass with all the o gods and o Jesus coming outa the room haha I kept shouting someone shove a pair of nickers in her mouth then I got worse hahaha oh god I'm a disaster haha lol you sure can hit the high notes ash I am not loud that noise was all the ball slapping haha lol he's good how could he make them sound like you lol my head was playing wrecking ball lol haha say u didn't no what was going on wen u woke up on the floor and all that going on hahayes it was mad my first party def opened my eyes lol yas mad bunch lol when's the next one lol"

standing up to a load of arses in ur face haha Defo need another one

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass the four of us lifting ya off the bed was one of the fucking funniest moments ever I couldn't hold ya anymore so got one of them to put a pillow down and I just dropped ya sorry about that Hahahaha lol this swinging is gonna be the death of me lol I'm gonna go and bye ya a colouring in book tho lol Jesus when I woke up I thought I was at mass with all the o gods and o Jesus coming outa the room haha I kept shouting someone shove a pair of nickers in her mouth then I got worse hahaha oh god I'm a disaster haha lol you sure can hit the high notes ash I am not loud that noise was all the ball slapping haha lol he's good how could he make them sound like you lol my head was playing wrecking ball lol haha say u didn't no what was going on wen u woke up on the floor and all that going on hahayes it was mad my first party def opened my eyes lol yas mad bunch lol when's the next one lol standing up to a load of arses in ur face haha Defo need another one "

hell yes lol

DUBLIN

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass the four of us lifting ya off the bed was one of the fucking funniest moments ever I couldn't hold ya anymore so got one of them to put a pillow down and I just dropped ya sorry about that Hahahaha lol this swinging is gonna be the death of me lol I'm gonna go and bye ya a colouring in book tho lol Jesus when I woke up I thought I was at mass with all the o gods and o Jesus coming outa the room haha I kept shouting someone shove a pair of nickers in her mouth then I got worse hahaha oh god I'm a disaster haha lol you sure can hit the high notes ash I am not loud that noise was all the ball slapping haha lol he's good how could he make them sound like you lol my head was playing wrecking ball lol haha say u didn't no what was going on wen u woke up on the floor and all that going on hahayes it was mad my first party def opened my eyes lol yas mad bunch lol when's the next one lol standing up to a load of arses in ur face haha Defo need another one hell yes lol "

promise I won't write all over ur face again and throw ya on the floor hahaha

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass the four of us lifting ya off the bed was one of the fucking funniest moments ever I couldn't hold ya anymore so got one of them to put a pillow down and I just dropped ya sorry about that Hahahaha lol this swinging is gonna be the death of me lol I'm gonna go and bye ya a colouring in book tho lol Jesus when I woke up I thought I was at mass with all the o gods and o Jesus coming outa the room haha I kept shouting someone shove a pair of nickers in her mouth then I got worse hahaha oh god I'm a disaster haha lol you sure can hit the high notes ash I am not loud that noise was all the ball slapping haha lol he's good how could he make them sound like you lol my head was playing wrecking ball lol haha say u didn't no what was going on wen u woke up on the floor and all that going on hahayes it was mad my first party def opened my eyes lol yas mad bunch lol when's the next one lol standing up to a load of arses in ur face haha Defo need another one hell yes lol promise I won't write all over ur face again and throw ya on the floor hahaha "

ill be fly for you next time lol

DUBLIN

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass the four of us lifting ya off the bed was one of the fucking funniest moments ever I couldn't hold ya anymore so got one of them to put a pillow down and I just dropped ya sorry about that Hahahaha lol this swinging is gonna be the death of me lol I'm gonna go and bye ya a colouring in book tho lol Jesus when I woke up I thought I was at mass with all the o gods and o Jesus coming outa the room haha I kept shouting someone shove a pair of nickers in her mouth then I got worse hahaha oh god I'm a disaster haha lol you sure can hit the high notes ash I am not loud that noise was all the ball slapping haha lol he's good how could he make them sound like you lol my head was playing wrecking ball lol haha say u didn't no what was going on wen u woke up on the floor and all that going on hahayes it was mad my first party def opened my eyes lol yas mad bunch lol when's the next one lol standing up to a load of arses in ur face haha Defo need another one hell yes lol promise I won't write all over ur face again and throw ya on the floor hahaha ill be fly for you next time lol "

fly for me? Haha

Hahaha was brilliant dunno how you slept threw the noise

You 2 are banned from any future parties, I told you not to make a show of me in front of all the other respectable fabbers who were there, it was suppose to be a nice quiet reserved night

DUBLIN

"You 2 are banned from any future parties, I told you not to make a show of me in front of all the other respectable fabbers who were there, it was suppose to be a nice quiet reserved night "
should of let me go so hahaha

DUBLIN

"You 2 are banned from any future parties, I told you not to make a show of me in front of all the other respectable fabbers who were there, it was suppose to be a nice quiet reserved night should of let me go so hahaha "
ment shouldn't haha

"You 2 are banned from any future parties, I told you not to make a show of me in front of all the other respectable fabbers who were there, it was suppose to be a nice quiet reserved night should of let me go so hahaha "

You'll need to be punished for your bad behaviour Ash, it's just not acceptable anymore

DUBLIN

"You 2 are banned from any future parties, I told you not to make a show of me in front of all the other respectable fabbers who were there, it was suppose to be a nice quiet reserved night should of let me go so hahaha

You'll need to be punished for your bad behaviour Ash, it's just not acceptable anymore"

I'd only love a good punishment haha

"You 2 are banned from any future parties, I told you not to make a show of me in front of all the other respectable fabbers who were there, it was suppose to be a nice quiet reserved night should of let me go so hahaha

You'll need to be punished for your bad behaviour Ash, it's just not acceptable anymore I'd only love a good punishment haha "

You wouldn't like my punishment, I'd tie you to a chair in one of the bedrooms all night and stick a blind fold and a gag on you so you couldn't see anything or talk or drink haha

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass the four of us lifting ya off the bed was one of the fucking funniest moments ever I couldn't hold ya anymore so got one of them to put a pillow down and I just dropped ya sorry about that Hahahaha lol this swinging is gonna be the death of me lol I'm gonna go and bye ya a colouring in book tho lol Jesus when I woke up I thought I was at mass with all the o gods and o Jesus coming outa the room haha I kept shouting someone shove a pair of nickers in her mouth then I got worse hahaha oh god I'm a disaster haha lol you sure can hit the high notes ash I am not loud that noise was all the ball slapping haha lol he's good how could he make them sound like you lol my head was playing wrecking ball lol haha say u didn't no what was going on wen u woke up on the floor and all that going on hahayes it was mad my first party def opened my eyes lol yas mad bunch lol when's the next one lol standing up to a load of arses in ur face haha Defo need another one hell yes lol promise I won't write all over ur face again and throw ya on the floor hahaha ill be fly for you next time lol fly for me? Haha"

lol it's a Fermanagh saying ash meaning no colouring in the next time lol

dublin

[Removed by poster at 30/11/15 20:11:41]

You'll need to be punished for your bad behaviour Ash, it's just not acceptable anymore I'd only love a good punishment haha

You wouldn't like my punishment, I'd tie you to a chair in one of the bedrooms all night and stick a blind fold and a gag on you so you couldn't see anything or talk or drink haha"

you tell her girl lol you'll not mess with this one ash

dublin

"You 2 are banned from any future parties, I told you not to make a show of me in front of all the other respectable fabbers who were there, it was suppose to be a nice quiet reserved night "

I don't think they respected the half hour rule at all!

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass the four of us lifting ya off the bed was one of the fucking funniest moments ever I couldn't hold ya anymore so got one of them to put a pillow down and I just dropped ya sorry about that Hahahaha lol this swinging is gonna be the death of me lol I'm gonna go and bye ya a colouring in book tho lol Jesus when I woke up I thought I was at mass with all the o gods and o Jesus coming outa the room haha I kept shouting someone shove a pair of nickers in her mouth then I got worse hahaha oh god I'm a disaster haha

Who's mouth needed gagging with an object? And me at the other end of the hall, why wasn't I called Ffs the one I broke hahaha such a funny night had pains in my

Face from laughing so much maybe u where called and jus didn't hear us from all the moans haha "

Ha ha... yes ash you were as bad as me! At least it's only a "get well soon" card and not "with deepest sympathy"

"You 2 are banned from any future parties, I told you not to make a show of me in front of all the other respectable fabbers who were there, it was suppose to be a nice quiet reserved night

I don't think they respected the half hour rule at all! "

Did YOU really just say that?????

"You 2 are banned from any future parties, I told you not to make a show of me in front of all the other respectable fabbers who were there, it was suppose to be a nice quiet reserved night

I don't think they respected the half hour rule at all! "

Pot.kettle.black

DUBLIN

You'll need to be punished for your bad behaviour Ash, it's just not acceptable anymore I'd only love a good punishment haha

You wouldn't like my punishment, I'd tie you to a chair in one of the bedrooms all night and stick a blind fold and a gag on you so you couldn't see anything or talk or drink haha"

anyone ever tried to take my drink away there life wouldn't be worth living if kill ya and fuck ya out the window haha

DUBLIN

Who's mouth needed gagging with an object? And me at the other end of the hall, why wasn't I called Ffs the one I broke hahaha such a funny night had pains in my

Face from laughing so much maybe u where called and jus didn't hear us from all the moans haha

Ha ha... yes ash you were as bad as me! At least it's only a "get well soon" card and not "with deepest sympathy" "

least u had a splash of a time hahaha

DUBLIN

Just to explain,the Cock he'd to clean off his face was drawn on, not an actual Cock.... Although maybe that happened behind closed doors lol not guilty can't even get a kip these days yas bunch a hures lol don't worry ash I'll get ya in the long grass lol your sis still has the best ass the four of us lifting ya off the bed was one of the fucking funniest moments ever I couldn't hold ya anymore so got one of them to put a pillow down and I just dropped ya sorry about that Hahahaha lol this swinging is gonna be the death of me lol I'm gonna go and bye ya a colouring in book tho lol Jesus when I woke up I thought I was at mass with all the o gods and o Jesus coming outa the room haha I kept shouting someone shove a pair of nickers in her mouth then I got worse hahaha oh god I'm a disaster haha lol you sure can hit the high notes ash I am not loud that noise was all the ball slapping haha lol he's good how could he make them sound like you lol my head was playing wrecking ball lol haha say u didn't no what was going on wen u woke up on the floor and all that going on hahayes it was mad my first party def opened my eyes lol yas mad bunch lol when's the next one lol standing up to a load of arses in ur face haha Defo need another one hell yes lol promise I won't write all over ur face again and throw ya on the floor hahaha ill be fly for you next time lol fly for me? Hahalol it's a Fermanagh saying ash meaning no colouring in the next time lol"

fuckin bogger words can't believe i wrote hay on ur head Hahahaha

dublin

Did YOU really just say that?????"

I believe I just did, some people just take the p*ss! Unbelievable....

DUBLIN

I believe I just did, some people just take the p*ss! Unbelievable.... "

did someone piss on ya? Hahaha

You wouldn't like my punishment, I'd tie you to a chair in one of the bedrooms all night and stick a blind fold and a gag on you so you couldn't see anything or talk or drink haha anyone ever tried to take my drink away there life wouldn't be worth living if kill ya and fuck ya out the window haha "

Good luck with that

I believe I just did, some people just take the p*ss! Unbelievable.... "

Some people! We only that rule for you

DUBLIN

You wouldn't like my punishment, I'd tie you to a chair in one of the bedrooms all night and stick a blind fold and a gag on you so you couldn't see anything or talk or drink haha anyone ever tried to take my drink away there life wouldn't be worth living if kill ya and fuck ya out the window haha

Good luck with that "

I don't need luck it comes natural haha

You wouldn't like my punishment, I'd tie you to a chair in one of the bedrooms all night and stick a blind fold and a gag on you so you couldn't see anything or talk or drink haha anyone ever tried to take my drink away there life wouldn't be worth living if kill ya and fuck ya out the window haha

Good luck with that I don't need luck it comes natural haha"

Game on so

that was one of the funniest weekends iv had in ages.

DUBLIN

"that was one of the funniest weekends iv had in ages. "
go for the pink then ur brown hahaha

"that was one of the funniest weekends iv had in ages. go for the pink then ur brown hahaha"

do you know teresa green ?

DUBLIN

"that was one of the funniest weekends iv had in ages. go for the pink then ur brown hahaha

do you know teresa green ? "

haha ya fuckin bellend

» Add a new message to this topic