FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Jealousy in swinging?

Jealousy in swinging?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fallacy or inevitable? Is it wise to say no jealousy exists despite numerous studies carried out proving that it does? However, is it the acceptance of jealousy exists but is overcome wit honest omission of said fact

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Without a doubt it exists - we may claim it doesn't but we are all human of we get jealous sometimes even if it's only of fellow swingers - it's how you handle it that matters just my two cents

Usee can handle my two cents worth anytime she wants ... and I promise won't be jealous if she brings a friend or three as well lol

Jealously exists - FACT, some people don't get very jealous, some people do but it turns them on, some people do but they don't like it.

Personally - I'm in the first category - MOST of the time - but in the wrong enviroment - i'm the worst jealous hubby ever.

I think its dangerous to say a certain emotion doesn't happen - it happens but its effects are different - ya gotta wathc them - like crazy dogs and d*unk irish men - ya gotta keep an eye on them cause fuck knows what they'll do unattended!!!!

"Jealously exists - FACT, some people don't get very jealous, some people do but it turns them on, some people do but they don't like it.

Personally - I'm in the first category - MOST of the time - but in the wrong enviroment - i'm the worst jealous hubby ever.

I think its dangerous to say a certain emotion doesn't happen - it happens but its effects are different - ya gotta wathc them - like crazy dogs and d*unk irish men - ya gotta keep an eye on them cause fuck knows what they'll do unattended!!!!"

a little d*unk are we wait

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

oh think we all can be jealous....but some will admit to it others wont...but depends how u handle it... if u hide the fact then its trouble ....say wots on ur mind...

Having been at this old game for over ten years, theres a certain amount of Jealousy that can creep in.. However, a good chat with the other half, about why, circumstances that lead to it.. and the next time you learn... simples lol :D Happy swinging

Yay newtownabbey u win the best comment but everyones was lovely

"Having been at this old game for over ten years, theres a certain amount of Jealousy that can creep in.. However, a good chat with the other half, about why, circumstances that lead to it.. and the next time you learn... simples lol :D Happy swinging"

I concur - not been at this as long as you guys but we want to be just like you when we grow up

Yeep it sure does exist ... so I can understand the whole NSA thing. It's sometimes easier to have the swinging encounter with someone you won't see again, that way nothing else develops and there's less chance of being jealous.

Yes yes I do speak from experience

It definatley exists.. I met a woman from the site, her hubby new where and ho she was with,we even took a pic and sentit too him, at his request..

The next thing i know,i'm recieving nasty texts from him and blocked on this site too...

Its quite funny to be honest!!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Is it wise to say no jealousy exists despite numerous studies carried out proving that it does? "

Which studies are these then?

we think a little jealousy is healthy when I stop having some jealous feeling I will start to worry about how I feel about jack........and i agree its how its handled

Nice ass .... ahhh did that make you feel jealous? lol.... I dont think we are here to make people jealous... this is about enhancing what we have ... just my thoughts xx

i have got to admit iam a jealous bitch

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

I wouldnt say we got jealous but we do keep a close eye on what the other is doing and making sure we our happy, some people might not understand what we mean but it works for us so thats all that matters

"Is it wise to say no jealousy exists despite numerous studies carried out proving that it does?

Which studies are these then?"

There's plenty, have a look on google scholar, here's one you might find interesting:

de Visser R. and McDonald D. (2007), Swings and roundabouts: Management of jealousy in heterosexual ‘swinging’ couples. British Journal of Social Psychology 46: 459–476.

I've been swinging a long time and I would say there is more jealousy amongst third parties than between couples. I've seen several instances of third parties claiming ownership of some sort over a couple or one half of a couple and one violent incident at a dogging site in 2004 that put me off dogging for years.

A violent incident? God that must have been terrible

I took a female friend to a popular dogging spot and to cut a long one short two fit young fellas turned up in a hatchback and my friend was all ready for some fun and then two vans appeared with dodgy middle-aged blokes in them who then threatened the young guys and attacked their car. We drove off as soon as this started, but not before hearing the old geezers shouting 'fuck off, this is our spot.' That's NI for you!

"Is it wise to say no jealousy exists despite numerous studies carried out proving that it does?

There's plenty, have a look on google scholar, here's one you might find interesting:

de Visser R. and McDonald D. (2007), Swings and roundabouts: Management of jealousy in heterosexual ‘swinging’ couples. British Journal of Social Psychology 46: 459–476."

Ohhhh what a good student you'd make LOL

de Visser R. and McDonald D. (2007), Swings and roundabouts: Management of jealousy in heterosexual ‘swinging’ couples. British Journal of Social Psychology 46: 459–476.

Ohhhh what a good student you'd make LOL"

she's not a bad teacher either

Does the swinging manual come with pictures :D

By *ike_365Man  over a year ago

sligo

in your opinion, are younger swingers less jealous than the mature swingers, and is the male more jealous than the female as she will always get the larger slice of the cake

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

[Removed by poster at 04/05/11 20:26:01]

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

yes Jealousy is very much alive and well in swinging but for those jealous

of others i think its time to take stock of why you are jealous in the first place this is ment to be about no strings casual fun if you cant seperate that from the jealousy you have them i think its time you give up and move on .

I would have to disagree with you there miss dynomite...

hate to with a body like that, your ass, and those tits..mmmmm... anyhow.. where were we...

yeah..

Jealousy.. hmmm.. Well, if it ever got to the stage and ( speakin as male part of couple ) you didnt eve feel a twinge of jealousy ( perhaps jealousy is the wrong word for this ) ... if you didnt feel "somthing" every time you watched your partner fuck someone else then.. surely theres also sumfin wrong on that end also?

It can be very erotic, very sexy, very thrilling, very exciting... but to disregard all other feelings when having a good fuck.. well, were all human... ( some on this site arent.. im convinced their aliens ) so, it would be very cold hearted to totaly detach from all emotions wouldnt it ?

Just a thought.. .. i dunno...

Its deep, its meaningful, but until we find all the answers... lets keep fucking strangers till we do... Yeeee Haaaaaa !!!

Youve also got lovely legs and tattoos btw.. fancy a shag ?

I have to agree newtownabbey, I'm a firm believer that you can't bracket your emotions... but you can be aware of them and not let them effect how you behave. I do believe there are extremes and we all know about them from bad experiences lol (maybe those extremes are not cut out for swinging)

» Add a new message to this topic