FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Crossdressers Dressing Service

Crossdressers Dressing Service

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adykayewhy OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Londonderry

As a first for Northern Ireland, I am now offering a dressing service. I will supply clothing, shoes, makeup, wigs and nails. I will get you all dressed up and then do a photoshoot and you get to keep all the photos. Contact me if you need any further information.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How is it whenever a tv/ts profile comes our way it's always a male dressed as a female? It's never a famale dressed as a guy.

Why is there vastly more men out there who believe they should have been born in a female body than women who feel they should have been born a man?

No disrespect aimed at any tv/ts whatsoever, it's a serious question and obviously a question Id like to have answered by someone knowledgeable on the subjuect.

Also good luck with your service, I hope you do really well wih it!

By *eth TVTV/TS  over a year ago

Mid Meath

"How is it whenever a tv/ts profile comes our way it's always a male dressed as a female? It's never a famale dressed as a guy.

Why is there vastly more men out there who believe they should have been born in a female body than women who feel they should have been born a man?

No disrespect aimed at any tv/ts whatsoever, it's a serious question and obviously a question Id like to have answered by someone knowledgeable on the subjuect. "

On your first question. Females can and do dress in male clothes far more readily if they wish to. Also, females clothes are prettier, colourful and more sensual than male clothes so more of us want to experience this than the other way round.

On your second question, that's a good one. Genetically female is naturally the default gender so it's possible that this has a large bearing on why there are more M2F transgender people who wish to transition than F2M.

By *adykayewhy OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Londonderry

perfect answer Beth, its also worth noting that crossdressers have no desire to be female, its simply about dressing as one, and enjoying the experience.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks so much for the answers, especially the 2nd one.

With the first one I actually meant why women don't dress as men on the scale that men dress as women? It's as rare as finding a four leaf clover. Wouldn't you agree?

Not just the clothes, I meant like fake beards etc because beards are popular now with men and men dressed as women nearly always wear wigs.

Again, I'm not trying to be rude or offensive. I just can't see why more men dress and act like women, as in dress in drag, than women dressing as men with facial hair, short hair (cranial) and no makeup.

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

"How is it whenever a tv/ts profile comes our way it's always a male dressed as a female? It's never a famale dressed as a guy.

No disrespect aimed at any tv/ts whatsoever, it's a serious question and obviously a question Id like to have answered by someone knowledgeable on the subjuect.

Also good luck with your service, I hope you do really well wih it!"

You didn't quite say it but a common misconception is that TVs all want to BE a female. I for one don't. I dress for sex and not for watching telly!

Why? I don't know, I just do.

By *eth TVTV/TS  over a year ago

Mid Meath

Applying facial hair to look real takes a lot of work by specially trained make up artist using expensive products. Also, a wig won't sit on her head as well as there will inevitably be her natural hair underneath it.

Certainly in my opinion there are far more women that fit the "butch" or "boy" looks on our streets than there are transvestites or transitioning females, not to mention women who dress androgynously.

"Not just the clothes, I meant like fake beards etc because beards are popular now with men and men dressed as women nearly always wear wigs.

Again, I'm not trying to be rude or offensive. I just can't see why more men dress and act like women, as in dress in drag, than women dressing as men with facial hair, short hair (cranial) and no makeup."

» Add a new message to this topic