FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > 'Straight guys'

'Straight guys'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Few occasions now where 'straight men' compliment my profile or ask to meet doesn't make much sense to me. I know some bi couples have experienced this too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"Few occasions now where 'straight men' compliment my profile or ask to meet doesn't make much sense to me. I know some bi couples have experienced this too"

It keeps there options open, as they feel some people won't meet them if they have bi on the profile. Something to do with 1960s ireland

Mr crazy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Few occasions now where 'straight men' compliment my profile or ask to meet doesn't make much sense to me. I know some bi couples have experienced this too"

Sadly a lot of bis still get treated like pooh on swinging sites...

People wrongly assume that they are not capable of keeping their hands to themselves

Hence their need to keep their actual sexuality a secret..

They put straight on their profile so they have a better chance of getting meets....

"They put straight on their profile so they have a better chance of getting meets....

"

Are you bi?

Totally agree Spanish, also if you are listed as bi you end up getting 100 messages from single males being quite demanding, I tend to swing abit in the other direction but only while playing with a bi couple or TV but not with single males, this may seem strange to some but it's My preference and these are my reasons for being listed as str8

"Totally agree Spanish, also if you are listed as bi you end up getting 100 messages from single males being quite demanding, I tend to swing abit in the other direction but only while playing with a bi couple or TV but not with single males, this may seem strange to some but it's My preference and these are my reasons for being listed as str8 "

Great that you posted, given actual reasons not like the previous guy stupid assumptions.

A lot of my bi male friends, both here and on other forums get accused of being greedy...

Sad that adults do not do their homework

"They put straight on their profile so they have a better chance of getting meets....

Are you bi?"

Yes, shur it says it on our profile

"Totally agree Spanish, also if you are listed as bi you end up getting 100 messages from single males being quite demanding, I tend to swing abit in the other direction but only while playing with a bi couple or TV but not with single males, this may seem strange to some but it's My preference and these are my reasons for being listed as str8

Great that you posted, given actual reasons not like the previous guy stupid assumptions.

A lot of my bi male friends, both here and on other forums get accused of being greedy...

Sad that adults do not do their homework "

I hope your not referring to me as makin stupid assumptions. As my assumptions are actually fact, I have asked many guys that message us who say they are bi but have straight on their profile and the reason they do it is to have a better chance of getting meets

Are you bi?

Yes, shur it says it on our profile"

So why claim.that guys put straight on their profile to get a better chance of meets?

It is the war cry of the bash the bi guys brigade, I do not understand your reasoning given you too are bi?

"Totally agree Spanish, also if you are listed as bi you end up getting 100 messages from single males being quite demanding, I tend to swing abit in the other direction but only while playing with a bi couple or TV but not with single males, this may seem strange to some but it's My preference and these are my reasons for being listed as str8

I hope your not referring to me as makin stupid assumptions. As my assumptions are actually fact, I have asked many guys that message us who say they are bi but have straight on their profile and the reason they do it is to have a better chance of getting meets"

Seriously????

Most guys I talk to just want to avoid the hassle and personal insults, so keep it hidden and mail other guys privately..

I hope your not referring to me as makin stupid assumptions. As my assumptions are actually fact, I have asked many guys that message us who say they are bi but have straight on their profile and the reason they do it is to have a better chance of getting meets

Seriously????

Most guys I talk to just want to avoid the hassle and personal insults, so keep it hidden and mail other guys privately.."

Nope, nearly all that I have asked say they hide it so they have a better chance of getting a meet, suppose they think that being bi is frowned upon by people, which I'm sure it is by some..

Seriously????

Most guys I talk to just want to avoid the hassle and personal insults, so keep it hidden and mail other guys privately..

Nope, nearly all that I have asked say they hide it so they have a better chance of getting a meet, suppose they think that being bi is frowned upon by people, which I'm sure it is by some.."

Sad in this day and age that it still is

Yep, I think that a lot of straight guys in a cpl are worried if a guy is bi that he's gonna go straight for the man's cock, and I suppose bi is seen as being dirty and seedy by some..but anyway other people's opinions don't bother me, I have no shame in my sexuality and neither should anyone else

"Yep, I think that a lot of straight guys in a cpl are worried if a guy is bi that he's gonna go straight for the man's cock, and I suppose bi is seen as being dirty and seedy by some..but anyway other people's opinions don't bother me, I have no shame in my sexuality and neither should anyone else"

I'm not bi myself , but I find most of the guys I'm with are

As I've said before in these threads, no-one should feel obliged to say what their sexuality unless it directly affects someone else

*is

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

Got turned down recently by a couple because I have a veri from a bi couple...

People will put two and two together in here and get 5 all the time.

And there are many levels of being bi in my experience with some being passive and others active and some just comfortable around others.

We are very quick to apply labels in here which is a little sad when everyone is unique..

Take people mailing you as a compliment. It would be worse if nobody did.

By *andydevineMan  over a year ago

sligo

[Removed by poster at 31/01/16 20:41:15]

By *andydevineMan  over a year ago

sligo

im verified by two men one is a friend the other I met at a party. people jump to alsort of conclusion. iv other veri's from women and couples but nnobody mentions them.

By *eadue stallionMan  over a year ago

N/Cashel

"

Many put straight on their profiles so they have a better chance of getting meets.......and then have verifications from guys on their profiles!!

» Add a new message to this topic