FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Repeat Verifications !!

Repeat Verifications !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or do repeat verifications on people's profile so very annoying and not necessary.

Some people have 5/6 from the same person and that's great if they have struck up a FWB situation but do they really need to be validated every time they meet ?

No offence to people who have them ,this is just an observation that im curious about .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally it doesn't bother me but then I onlyhad one on an old profile.

Yes I deleted the old profile like a Muppet and then came back.

I had only 1 but he since left so his veri left with him .

So we could meet a dozen times and not people to verify each other ha

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

I never double veri, no matter how many times I meet the person if I get a second veri I'll usually hide that too.

Totally unnecessary.

But I do think sometimes it may be a way of others marking their territory!

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

If I've ever gotten one I only have the most recent one visible. It's only happened a few times.

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

One is enough no matter how many times meet the same person! Not a fan of veri's anyways a its Nice to meet someone have fun and not tell the world about it!

By *oughandCurvyCouple  over a year ago

galway

We've double verified once or twice I don't see an issue with it, sometimes the first verification is after a social meet and the second a play date. I do agree that when every second veri is from the same person it seems a little pointless.

"I never double veri, no matter how many times I meet the person if I get a second veri I'll usually hide that too.

Totally unnecessary.

But I do think sometimes it may be a way of others marking their territory! "

Never looked at it like that but maybe it is

"We've double verified once or twice I don't see an issue with it, sometimes the first verification is after a social meet and the second a play date. I do agree that when every second veri is from the same person it seems a little pointless."

I totally get that a social meet and a play meet you would have 2 veri's but im talking about a veri after every play meet , it's something i just noticed when receiving messages and reading there profile

One social one meet that would be my limit I say.

"One is enough no matter how many times meet the same person! Not a fan of veri's anyways a its Nice to meet someone have fun and not tell the world about it! "

This!

"Is it just me or do repeat verifications on people's profile so very annoying and not necessary.

Some people have 5/6 from the same person and that's great if they have struck up a FWB situation but do they really need to be validated every time they meet ?

No offence to people who have them ,this is just an observation that im curious about ."

Your the best I ever had ...

Your the best I ever had

Your the best I ever had

PMSL

Stretch your age limit so ... If you want to keep laughing

By *acknnoraCouple  over a year ago

north cork

A lot of ppl verify you if the meet someone socially or at a party etc and then if they play with you the like to maybe put up a proper veri as they may have got to know u in a little deeper level haha then you might get ppl u play with loads n they won't put up one as they like to keep u all for them lol

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I do have some surplus verifications but don't display them

I have two from one guy but it seems silly to show both of them. So I agree with OP when seeing a few from same person I wonder why it's needed

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

If I get a second one from someone I remove the first one.

I often don't leave veris for someone I have just met socially. If they ask me too I will but like to keep things on a need to know basis.

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

If I see 2 veris then I interpret that the person was desirable enough for second helpings - maybe not necessary if you are not new.

Sometimes I give repeat veris and get them,especially from good friends and playmates!

When your on the site for a number of yrs if your veris aren't recent people think your fake/not playing/retired for whatever reason...

I like to see recent veris more than ones from 2013/2012!

I don't show repeat veris...just recent ones!

By *ob van HornMan  over a year ago

London Islington

"Is it just me or do repeat verifications on people's profile so very annoying and not necessary.

No offence to people who have them ,this is just an observation that im curious about ."

Can't see why it should be an issue.. Some people like to be open and verify. Some people hide their profiles

No offence to people who have them ,this is just an observation that im curious about .

Can't see why it should be an issue.. Some people like to be open and verify. Some people hide their profiles "

It's not an issue just an observation and just wondered what other people thought about it and like i said no offence to anyone .Obviously repeat veri's make people feel good about themselves and that's their choice but i personally just don't see why 5/6 needed from the same person .

5/6 verifications is no longer swinging.

It's a relationship.

I'd go with the social/play veri route. Don't see the point in multiple verifications. It looks like a log book of your fab activity then. I've seen some multiple verifications that are exactly the same, what's the point in that? i see verifications as a confirmation from other users, that that person/couple is genuine. I'd prefer to see less of the detailed descriptions of the meet and more of the fact that a person was, as described in their profile. Each to their own though.

"I'd go with the social/play veri route. Don't see the point in multiple verifications. It looks like a log book of your fab activity then. I've seen some multiple verifications that are exactly the same, what's the point in that? i see verifications as a confirmation from other users, that that person/couple is genuine. I'd prefer to see less of the detailed descriptions of the meet and more of the fact that a person was, as described in their profile. Each to their own though."

Great reply

"I'd go with the social/play veri route. Don't see the point in multiple verifications. It looks like a log book of your fab activity then. I've seen some multiple verifications that are exactly the same, what's the point in that? i see verifications as a confirmation from other users, that that person/couple is genuine. I'd prefer to see less of the detailed descriptions of the meet and more of the fact that a person was, as described in their profile. Each to their own though.

Great reply "

Thanks

"A lot of ppl verify you if the meet someone socially or at a party etc and then if they play with you the like to maybe put up a proper veri as they may have got to know u in a little deeper level haha then you might get ppl u play with loads n they won't put up one as they like to keep u all for them lol "

Very true....some of my best meets remain veri-less. Perhaps it was so good words just can't express

Yes I think we've lost the meaning of verifications on Fabs.

They've recently become a numbers game or statement of everyone who attended every social or party, pats on the back etc

I glance at them to see who they've met mainly, not a full list I know but just interesting sometimes.

My own just make me blush. I never ask for one, but if someone is nice enough to leave one it gives me a little pick-me-up to read it privately now and again

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Yes I think we've lost the meaning of verifications on Fabs.

They've recently become a numbers game or statement of everyone who attended every social or party, pats on the back etc

I glance at them to see who they've met mainly, not a full list I know but just interesting sometimes.

My own just make me blush. I never ask for one, but if someone is nice enough to leave one it gives me a little pick-me-up to read it privately now and again "

I'm the same. Got a private one that I kept and love but that's between me and him. And as you say when read back it just gives you that boost

By *ierycrackWoman  over a year ago

SOMEWHERE ELUSIVE........AND HOT!!!

One veri is plenty and seeing lots from the same person is just boring reading. I prefer to hide mine most of the time

I don't wear a badge of who is who. I also hate it when i get sent one that was someone i met years ago and can't remenber them lol

"Yes I think we've lost the meaning of verifications on Fabs.

My own just make me blush. I never ask for one, but if someone is nice enough to leave one it gives me a little pick-me-up to read it privately now and again "

I've a few from the same person. They remain private and it's a bit of craic we've had between us after we've met. He doesn't display the ones I've left him either. I love reading over them though on wet days

Social butterfly ones don't impress me much but it's a great way to out the coffee kings and Queens who love the social side but nothing else. There's quite a few of those on here

Simply called, each to their own

Maybe the relationship with the FB is the only outside meet they're having atm, so these repeat veris are just to show they are still active?

Why it troubles you is beyond me.

Depends on the content of the veri perhaps, if they're different types of meets social, group, 1on1 etc, and also time.

A few from the same person shows someone that is genuine and worth going back to- surely that's the real point of the veri system?

I think repeat veris show that someone is worth seeing more than just the once , and that they're obviously a really good meet .

» Add a new message to this topic