FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fab Memory Loss!!!

Fab Memory Loss!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So it seems to be quite common for guys to say they have a female friend on Fab who wants to arrange a meet with me (or insert any bi fem name) or a couple. With him obviously too.

But when pressed for this lovely ladies username I am either ignored or blocked.

Quelle dommage!

It seems the men of Fab have terrible memories

(Disclaimer - this is not a single guy bashing thread - just find it humorous)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find it an awful waste of time!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

What where we saying

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Memory loss and selective hearing is a common suffering on fab

By *ne of manyMan  over a year ago

east Galway

"Memory loss and selective hearing is a common suffering on fab "
what day is it today ?

By *lfieWoman  over a year ago

South Dublin

If they have this on their profile it's straightaway a no from me. Get a couples profile or be a single male, can't stand messing around.

Memory loss is not restricted to one gender only

I suppose ffm is the most popular male fantasy so not unusual to get single guys saying they have a potential bi fb. I used to get this a lot before I blocked mail from single guys. But on flip side I get mail from ladies who have a male fb and they want to arrange a ffm with me. It easy to spot if they are doing this only cos it what the guy wants.

But as I say can't knock a guy for trying lol

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

We could by pass the male and just meet up as two bi girlies... That would teach the fecker!

And yes, I've gotten this before too. Unless I know the lady in question it's a no for me too.

"I suppose ffm is the most popular male fantasy so not unusual to get single guys saying they have a potential bi fb. I used to get this a lot before I blocked mail from single guys. But on flip side I get mail from ladies who have a male fb and they want to arrange a ffm with me. It easy to spot if they are doing this only cos it what the guy wants.

But as I say can't knock a guy for trying lol "

Well funny you should say that, coz I've a 'friend'........

"We could by pass the male and just meet up as two bi girlies... That would teach the fecker!

And yes, I've gotten this before too. Unless I know the lady in question it's a no for me too. "

Ha ha ginger. We definitely should. And no joke, this has happened to me. A lady was suggested, i met the lady in question for a coffee and we hit it off. Never had that particular ffm but met a sexy bi lady friend. So have him to thank for that

"I suppose ffm is the most popular male fantasy so not unusual to get single guys saying they have a potential bi fb. I used to get this a lot before I blocked mail from single guys. But on flip side I get mail from ladies who have a male fb and they want to arrange a ffm with me. It easy to spot if they are doing this only cos it what the guy wants.

"

A vwe male tag friend, says no.one ever he he??

A vwe male tag friend, says no.one ever he he??"

Yep that's true!

I must ask him if he feels threatened by me!

Yep that's true!

I must ask him if he feels threatened by me! "

That's only when he won't do the female voice on the phone isn't it Fooey?

Yep that's true!

"

Haha!!

Yep that's true!

I must ask him if he feels threatened by me! "

Just was about to ask what HKF stands for before reading ur profile again!!! Setting the bar high then...go on send us a cock pic for a nosey

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

"So it seems to be quite common for guys to say they have a female friend on Fab who wants to arrange a meet with me (or insert any bi fem name) or a couple. With him obviously too.

But when pressed for this lovely ladies username I am either ignored or blocked.

Quelle dommage!

(Disclaimer - this is not a single guy bashing thread - just find it humorous) "

Iv always said fab should make us all prove we are what we say we are.

That way us adults who want to enjoy our swinging can & the other fools can clear off.

Id prefer knowing we had 300 real swingers than have a site with 6000 profiles full of idiots, messers, chancers and fantacists!

Grrrrr makes my blood boil

"So it seems to be quite common for guys to say they have a female friend on Fab who wants to arrange a meet with me (or insert any bi fem name) or a couple. With him obviously too.

Quelle dommage!

That way us adults who want to enjoy our swinging can & the other fools can clear off.

Id prefer knowing we had 300 real swingers than have a site with 6000 profiles full of idiots, messers, chancers and fantacists!

Grrrrr makes my blood boil "

How would FAB make us prove who we are?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Quelle dommage!

Grrrrr makes my blood boil "

Do you mean photo verification?

I'm not sure how that would help because the guy would be verified as a male on his male profile and the female would be verified as female on her profile.

So I'm not quite sure where you were going with that train of thought.

waterford

Quelle dommage!

How would FAB make us prove who we are?"

Oh iv had this convo before..so I'm ready for you

Its very simples

We fill in our profile..We contact admin.. "id like to join please".. we show ourselfs on cam.. admin takes a pic of us and keeps on file.

(Dont freak out about this.. they already have every image thats currently on here.. its just a face pic..not full nude)

our age and whether were male/female or a couple is fixed and cannot be changed.

Done

waterford

Quelle dommage!

Do you mean photo verification?

I'm not sure how that would help because the guy would be verified as a male on his male profile and the female would be verified as female on her profile.

So I'm not quite sure where you were going with that train of thought. "

Exactly... to be honest I wouldn't trust anyone who says.. "oh Iv a friend..let's all meet".. its bullcrap..

My answer would be..ok go n make a couple profile n come back to me.. saves a lot of message tennis that will end up going no where.

Quelle dommage!

Its very simples

We fill in our profile..We contact admin.. "id like to join please".. we show ourselfs on cam.. admin takes a pic of us and keeps on file.

(Dont freak out about this.. they already have every image thats currently on here.. its just a face pic..not full nude)

our age and whether were male/female or a couple is fixed and cannot be changed.

Done"

Could still be got around. First time on cam I've long black hair. 2nd time I've short red hair with glasses. 3rd time I've enough makeup on to play the part of a panto horse and the next time none. I'm just saying I don't think this is foolproof either

[Removed by poster at 31/03/16 09:16:12]

waterford

Quelle dommage!

Its very simples

Done

Could still be got around. First time on cam I've long black hair. 2nd time I've short red hair with glasses. 3rd time I've enough makeup on to play the part of a panto horse and the next time none. I'm just saying I don't think this is foolproof either"

Ur a bit of a camillian... id love to see you on cam

Short red hair with glasses sounds hot

I wouldn't be too bothered if women tried to sneak in..the more the better.. I think guys would have a hard time breaking the system.

It would also mean anyone been banned for abuzing people, stalking or just being a dick (male/female) can't just start a new id

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"If they have this on their profile it's straightaway a no from me. Get a couples profile or be a single male, can't stand messing around. "

While normally I'd agree with you, I'm kind of in a special situation. I'm in an open relationship with a fellow fabber. Sadly I'm not in ireland so seeing as we'd only meet as a couple a few times a year when i'm home it seems pointless to have a couples profile. We both mention we're in relationships on our profiles.

I don't think it's messing around if you're upfront straight away.

I did like the "couple" profile where the status was "I've told him he can play on his own so get messaging girls!"

Ohhhh yeah???

Been a while since I got the "my girlfriend can't make it tonight, you still want to call over?"

How about... No??

Yep that's true!

Haha!! "

I actually came across this once before, when 'she' rang to confirm the meet I was met by an awkward 'squeaky' voice... I just said how husky and male she sounded, and I asked if it was a male I'm talking to,

The classic response was "No it's me wife"

DOH!!

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Yep that's true!

Haha!!

I actually came across this once before, when 'she' rang to confirm the meet I was met by an awkward 'squeaky' voice... I just said how husky and male she sounded, and I asked if it was a male I'm talking to,

DOH!! "

Are you for fucking real.

That's up there with

"Please excuse John from PE class today, signed mingo's mum"

Yep that's true!

Haha!!

DOH!!

Are you for fucking real.

That's up there with

"Please excuse John from PE class today, signed mingo's mum""

Exactly!

'She' hung up when I began laughing, then suddenly went UNLOS!

"

DOH!! "

Hahaha

Quelle dommage!

(Disclaimer - this is not a single guy bashing thread - just find it humorous) "

Lol...

Memory loss, more lying toads...

I get lots,of offers to meet greedy bi ladies via lying toads..

Ask to speak to said ladies and toads hop off to lie elsewhere

» Add a new message to this topic