FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Funny things a partner does when they cum....

Funny things a partner does when they cum....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've had my fair share of partners and I love the sound they make when they orgasm. Literally love that sound.

Anyway had one guy who literally went into a fit of laughter after he came the second time. Always ends up that we both laugh our heads off until he recovers.

The most memorable and kinda off putting one was...

One guy I met quite a few times simply because he had a rock hard cock and really knew how to use it... Used to actually Roar. And I mean ROARRRRRR!! When he came. I don't see him anymore as the roaring thing kinda makes me cringe and I can't say as I think he thinks it's hot...

So my question is, have you come across anything weird people do when they orgasm ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ortyfunMan  over a year ago

east Meath

Had a girlfriend a few years ago who use to cry after she came!!!

"Had a girlfriend a few years ago who use to cry after she came!!! "

Not sure how I'd feel about that! Lol

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

I used to know a girl who after I'd cum she'd say 'leave your money on the dresser and let yourself out will ya?

By *ortyfunMan  over a year ago

east Meath

It was strange

Initially thought I had hurt her or done something wrong but it was what it was (crying from cumming

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I knew a girl who did the same

Alarm bells !!!!sorry that's a red flag.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Yip heard of that crying from the pure extasy and release

I usually gurgle then do flipper claps!

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Ive cried a few times from the intensity of the orgasm and pure delight of the sex. Ive had a few shocked faces in wonder as if theyd hurt me physically. Getting to the point where silent tears have run down my face is pure bliss and nothing to be ashamed of. Being caught up in the emotion involved in sex is unreal and totally natural. Its another release on top of a release

"I usually gurgle then do flipper claps! "

I screech out in pain and extasy and swear in Irish, O Dhia

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

I usually fall asleep after I cum.. ahh sweet dreams

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"I usually fall asleep after I cum.. ahh sweet dreams "

No chance of going again with you snoring so!

ymy wife laughs when she cums

"Had a girlfriend a few years ago who use to cry after she came!!!

Alarm bells !!!!sorry that's a red flag."

Why would that be a red flag? Sometimes I get overwhelmed and cry, other times I laugh. I very rarely actually orgasm, I stop when things get to the overwhelming stage, either by laughing or crying.

Oh ok, scratch the red flag comment, when I read that back to almost gives ME alarm bells!

How about complete & utter silence? Not a grunt nor a squeak. I was getting chapter 2 of the dirty talk ready but no, he'd finished...

Btw. He was talking back during.

Discharge in silence .... Enlarge inside...savour the moment ... Prey for renewal

I've never actually cried but when I have a really strong orgasim I will sometimes tremble uncontrollably and have to make the person stop as I feel like my heads about to explode. Maybe I need to stop making them stop... Just to see what happens lol

Remember once having to push my hands against the wall to stop the orgasim. I suppose I'm lucky

"How about complete & utter silence? Not a grunt nor a squeak. I was getting chapter 2 of the dirty talk ready but no, he'd finished...

Btw. He was talking back during."

Ohh I hate the silence. Nearly as much as the roar ! lol

Alarm bells !!!!sorry that's a red flag.

Why would that be a red flag? Sometimes I get overwhelmed and cry, other times I laugh. I very rarely actually orgasm, I stop when things get to the overwhelming stage, either by laughing or crying.

Oh ok, scratch the red flag comment, when I read that back to almost gives ME alarm bells! "

Red flags are not necessarily carved in stone true .They may show up a sexual past abuse but not 100% so. every body is different and its complex of course.But a red flag is still a red flag and needs always to be looked into.On third of women in this country experience sexual abuse so the stats say . And some people beleive it may be higher shocking I know , and sad .If you don't know about red flags then you probably havnt been affected.Youre one of the lucky ones .If you do you sadly have , or have been through counselling or work in the field in that area.No more, sorry OP for hijacking the thread

I've experienced girls crying after cumming too. One called it a 'crygasm'. I'm assured it's a good thing.

Anything is better that silence. It's good to get vocal cues so you know you're doing the right thing

By *olyhumorousMan  over a year ago

Over here

I used to have a girl that contracted so strong when she came that she would squeeze my cock out of her haha

it was kind of hot but actually a bit sore sometimes, like someone clenching your cock in their fist

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

"I usually fall asleep after I cum.. ahh sweet dreams

No chance of going again with you snoring so! "

Just use my naked snoring body for ur pleasure

I love the relaxed feeling I get after I come, I call it my 'Hamlet moment' I feel like lightning up a cigar and smoking it (even though I don't smoke). I sleep like a baby afterwards zzzzz

Alarm bells !!!!sorry that's a red flag."

No it's not having a good orgasm relieves all kinds of stress and anguish.. I've cried, laughed and once passed out with hubby they were all fabulous

"So I've had my fair share of partners and I love the sound they make when they orgasm. Literally love that sound.

Anyway had one guy who literally went into a fit of laughter after he came the second time. Always ends up that we both laugh our heads off until he recovers.

The most memorable and kinda off putting one was...

One guy I met quite a few times simply because he had a rock hard cock and really knew how to use it... Used to actually Roar. And I mean ROARRRRRR!! When he came. I don't see him anymore as the roaring thing kinda makes me cringe and I can't say as I think he thinks it's hot...

So my question is, have you come across anything weird people do when they orgasm ?"

I had a women turn into what i can only describe as something out of the exorcist!! She started shout at me in this demon voice... That was a bit freaky!! Think if i had a wooden stake handy, i might have gone all Buffy on her!!

Love the new pic Rosey

"I used to have a girl that contracted so strong when she came that she would squeeze my cock out of her haha

it was kind of hot but actually a bit sore sometimes, like someone clenching your cock in their fist"

Just make sure it's a well lubed fist!

» Add a new message to this topic