FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Maid

Maid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just trying this out my very 1st time.

By asking if there is any Mistress on here looking for a few hrs a week maid.in or around belfast.

Or just a sub to help out and clean up at any parties etc.

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Nothing x

No one lol

Hello x

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Hello x"

Probably the Polish have taken any vacancies going...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello x

Probably the Polish have taken any vacancies going... "

They shine in the buff

Do Polish polish well? I seen a couple of pole dancers but was shocked they weren't Polish so I ask for my money back because I wanted my pole dancers to authentic Polish...

"Do Polish polish well? I seen a couple of pole dancers but was shocked they weren't Polish so I ask for my money back because I wanted my pole dancers to authentic Polish... "

If they polish the pole they will slip

Wtf piss off

"Do Polish polish well? I seen a couple of pole dancers but was shocked they weren't Polish so I ask for my money back because I wanted my pole dancers to authentic Polish...

If they polish the pole they will slip"

Yeah, good point x

Lol sometimes polishing a pole doesn't always end in a happy ending

This is a site for everyone polish and all reported for racist comments

"Do Polish polish well? I seen a couple of pole dancers but was shocked they weren't Polish so I ask for my money back because I wanted my pole dancers to authentic Polish...

If they polish the pole they will slip

Yeah, good point x

Lol sometimes polishing a pole doesn't always end in a happy ending "

True lol and some poles are not worth polishing off

I am referencing a product not a race! Stop the strop and try humour for a change.

"I am referencing a product not a race! Stop the strop and try humour for a change."

I was just practising my spoonerism... I hope no one was hurt by it

"This is a site for everyone polish and all reported for racist comments "
are you serious? Would you like some lube for your dry arse?

"I am referencing a product not a race! Stop the strop and try humour for a change.

I was just practising my spoonerism... I hope no one was hurt by it "

Spoonerism...how positively slippery dahling

"This is a site for everyone polish and all reported for racist comments are you serious? Would you like some lube for your dry arse? "

Cool reported for being abusive

Happy to report all day hun

Out in the sticks

"I am referencing a product not a race! Stop the strop and try humour for a change."

Is French Polish any good?

"Cool reported for being abusive "

With all due respect... Look up definition of abusive all i see is people trying to have a bit of fun so there is no need to turn something fun into something as dramatic and serious as a racial issue!

Lube still available if you need it

"Happy to report all day hun"
did you eat your sneaker today? You are acting like a total diva well done

"I am referencing a product not a race! Stop the strop and try humour for a change.

Is French Polish any good? "

Oh la la oui Mon petit

"Cool reported for being abusive

With all due respect... Look up definition of abusive all i see is people trying to have a bit of fun so there is no need to turn something fun into something as dramatic and serious as a racial issue!

Lube still available if you need it "

If... lmao

Out in the sticks

Oh la la oui Mon petit "

I was wondering because someone told me it needs a lot of rubbing down and to be careful of dribbles!

It is German French Polish I bought in Holland.

Oh la la oui Mon petit

I was wondering because someone told me it needs a lot of rubbing down and to be careful of dribbles!

It is German French Polish I bought in Holland."

Oh how positively European dahling... it's all in the wrist action and not a drop is wasted when handled well

Oh la la oui Mon petit

Oh how positively European dahling... it's all in the wrist action and not a drop is wasted when handled well"

I got some of that German French polish but picked mine up in Italy...now they know how to polish a pole...not a splinter to be had...;)

Out in the sticks

Oh la la oui Mon petit

Oh how positively European dahling... it's all in the wrist action and not a drop is wasted when handled well

I got some of that German French polish but picked mine up in Italy...now they know how to polish a pole...not a splinter to be had...;)"

So Italian German French Polish is better??

Oh la la oui Mon petit

I got some of that German French polish but picked mine up in Italy...now they know how to polish a pole...not a splinter to be had...;)

So Italian German French Polish is better??"

Yes it is super smooth and the feedback that was reported is not a prick in sight

Out in the sticks

Oh la la oui Mon petit

Yes it is super smooth and the feedback that was reported is not a prick in sight"

OK thanks, you've maid my day!

Oh la la oui Mon petit

Yes it is super smooth and the feedback that was reported is not a prick in sight

OK thanks, you've maid my day! "

ohhh you are evil

Oh la la oui Mon petit

OK thanks, you've maid my day! "

Glad to be of service

And I will be carrying out a full inspection of the situation to make sure it complies with European standards of polish etiquette...no room for ammatures when it comes to polish

Out in the sticks

Oh la la oui Mon petit

Glad to be of service

And I will be carrying out a full inspection of the situation to make sure it complies with European standards of polish etiquette...no room for ammatures when it comes to polish"

Oh yes please!!

Can't banter all day as Maw and Paw took the wagon at 7.00 am to go to general store 7 mile away so they'll be back soon!

Gran is on porch happily chewing her baccy and the hound is down at the Bayou so I've to keep smoke coming from chimney to keep the varmin away and prepare Corn for supper.

Oh la la oui Mon petit

Glad to be of service

And I will be carrying out a full inspection of the situation to make sure it complies with European standards of polish etiquette...no room for ammatures when it comes to polish

Oh yes please!!

Can't banter all day as Maw and Paw took the wagon at 7.00 am to go to general store 7 mile away so they'll be back soon!

Gran is on porch happily chewing her baccy and the hound is down at the Bayou so I've to keep smoke coming from chimney to keep the varmin away and prepare Corn for supper.

"

Don't forgit to polish your spitting pail

Oh la la oui Mon petit

Glad to be of service

Oh yes please!!

"

Oh good lord someone's got far to much time on their hands.

Out in the sticks

Oh la la oui Mon petit

Glad to be of service

Oh yes please!!

Don't forgit to polish your spitting pail"

Done last thing at night just after I give my sculpture a good polishing...

Oh la la oui Mon petit

Glad to be of service

Oh yes please!!

Don't forgit to polish your spitting pail

Done last thing at night just after I give my sculpture a good polishing..."

You must be maid up with such a good routine...are those sculptures made of marble...you may need a different polish or you could be at risk of being reported by the statues and could lose your marbles.

» Add a new message to this topic