FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hotel or not for Meet and Greet

Hotel or not for Meet and Greet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atNFabGirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

D15

I live in Dublin and am attending my first meet and greet on the 30th.

I was wondering, how many local people get a hotel just to keep it close to the party. I can accommodate so that's not an issue, I was just wondering if I would regret it not having somewhere nearby. Since I have never been, I don't know , the drinks stop at 12 so then home or continue at the hotel I'm sure you will say it depends on what I am looking for, I have no Idea. I just want a good night out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi firstly ur pics are beautiful. Moving on there is no need to spend money on a hotel at a meet for a party. Play at the party and if u want to meet up again organise another time

Happy fabbing

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

I get you. No one wants to be squandering money on expensive hotel while they live fairly close and on the other hand you don't want to be left feeling you'll be missing out on fun cause of the early hour it ends.

Difficult choice but I'm sure there will be some afterparties but even so 8pm til 12 is still a good time to fit in lots.

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

"I live in Dublin and am attending my first meet and greet on the 30th.

I was wondering, how many local people get a hotel just to keep it close to the party. I can accommodate so that's not an issue, I was just wondering if I would regret it not having somewhere nearby. Since I have never been, I don't know , the drinks stop at 12 so then home or continue at the hotel I'm sure you will say it depends on what I am looking for, I have no Idea. I just want a good night out

"

Bring it on. .yikes .

Tis a difficult choice! It's nice to be able to treat yourself to a night away from home but if you live close then can you justify the expense!

The bar closes at 1230 so I'm guessing that may push out a little longer depending on how strict they are!

I love staying over as the next morning at brekkie and when checking out there's always peeps around to have a chat and a laugh with, but that's just me

By *atNFabGirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

D15

Thank you! Can someone just be the boss of me, and tell me what to do lol

"Thank you! Can someone just be the boss of me, and tell me what to do lol"

If you can afford it, go for it

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

Sure you might get an offer you can't refuse and end up in somebody's else's room..

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Thank you! Can someone just be the boss of me, and tell me what to do lol"

Book the room bring ur Fuck me heels if u pull whey hea if not u get comfort of staying late in the bar /residents bar

By *eel good factorMan  over a year ago

Cork

I think u should just bite the bullet and book the hotel. Could be lots of fun, plus you may have a better choice at the hotel bar than u would at home

Only thing is hotels admin policy after hours

If ur not on the hotel list u tend not to get into the hotel yet alone get to 1 of the rooms

By *exmark12Man  over a year ago

Rathcoole/Roscommon/Mayo

it can be an advantae if u are staying over Hotels can be strict on non residents Depending on where it is am sure you will not be pushed out the door hopefully

By *exmark12Man  over a year ago

Rathcoole/Roscommon/Mayo

if u want to share cost others might join you if u know people who are attending

We went to an M&G earlier this year, rented an apartment instead of staying at hotel closer to the venue n regretted it tbh si this time definitely a hotel! Hope this helps

We went to an M&G earlier this year, rented an apartment instead of staying at hotel closer to the venue n regretted it tbh so this time definitely a hotel! Hope this helps

By *ewbies201Couple  over a year ago

lisburn

We went to a recent meet and greet and unknowingly booked a different hotel than others. Hotels now are very strict on non residents..... We missed a lota fun

» Add a new message to this topic