FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Time Waster's

Time Waster's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK I know I'm not on here too long but come on please. I'm getting sick of people here wasting my time. Who else feels the same.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is it a secret ballot??

Other than that... The only advice is patience and don't be a bollix

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Your only on 6 weeks jaysus. .... posting like that won't help you either.

the women are shit on here don't worry they will annoy pretty much everyday. Now there will be comments like don't send cock pics, ask normal questions, don't ask want a fuck, tease my mind and my body will follow bollocks, cant meet right now ask again in a few weeks, ooppps just injured myself out of action for foreseeable future, too busy just here for chat, its a fucking meeting site, if guys weren't such assholes us women would meet more, plus loads of other shit.

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

I was waiting 3 mths before i had a meet . Just because its a swing site it doesnt mean you get a jump straight away try goto a meet and greet and take it from there see how that goes or message a few ladies see if there interested in going for a coffee or a drink and work from there

"the women are shit on here don't worry they will annoy pretty much everyday. Now there will be comments like don't send cock pics, ask normal questions, don't ask want a fuck, tease my mind and my body will follow bollocks, cant meet right now ask again in a few weeks, ooppps just injured myself out of action for foreseeable future, too busy just here for chat, its a fucking meeting site, if guys weren't such assholes us women would meet more, plus loads of other shit. "

Ignore this twat .. he'll have to have left by tomorrow. The women on here aren't shit. They just don't put up with it. Be polite, be chatty, be patient and see how it goes. Good luck

"the women are shit on here don't worry they will annoy pretty much everyday. Now there will be comments like don't send cock pics, ask normal questions, don't ask want a fuck, tease my mind and my body will follow bollocks, cant meet right now ask again in a few weeks, ooppps just injured myself out of action for foreseeable future, too busy just here for chat, its a fucking meeting site, if guys weren't such assholes us women would meet more, plus loads of other shit. "

You're lovely

[Removed by poster at 24/04/16 00:13:04]

"been here 3 years and been polite no end and still fucked around"

And what? So all of us are the same? Why are you still here if it's so bad?

what part of what I typed isn't the truth though?

"what part of what I typed isn't the truth though?"

Maybe it's you and your attitude towards women? You've made it clear in your previous post?

By *unsterStagMan  over a year ago

Limerick

"the women are shit on here don't worry they will annoy pretty much everyday. Now there will be comments like don't send cock pics, ask normal questions, don't ask want a fuck, tease my mind and my body will follow bollocks, cant meet right now ask again in a few weeks, ooppps just injured myself out of action for foreseeable future, too busy just here for chat, its a fucking meeting site, if guys weren't such assholes us women would meet more, plus loads of other shit.

You're lovely "

The vast majority of ladies on here are pretty awesome

"what part of what I typed isn't the truth though?"

Put your dick away and try and chat nicely.

"the women are shit on here don't worry they will annoy pretty much everyday. Now there will be comments like don't send cock pics, ask normal questions, don't ask want a fuck, tease my mind and my body will follow bollocks, cant meet right now ask again in a few weeks, ooppps just injured myself out of action for foreseeable future, too busy just here for chat, its a fucking meeting site, if guys weren't such assholes us women would meet more, plus loads of other shit.

You're lovely

The vast majority of ladies on here are pretty awesome "

And some aren't. Same as the guys

By *unsterStagMan  over a year ago

Limerick

You're lovely

The vast majority of ladies on here are pretty awesome

And some aren't. Same as the guys "

And yet the world still turns

meath

The ladies are great here and im sure they get lots of messages that are 1 liners and really if you dont put the effort in sending a decent and respectful message then theres not much point in sending it in the 1st place i send a good few messages and if i get a reply thats great but i wont keep sending it over and over

aren't you a legend you must be a real catch for the ladies

"aren't you a legend you must be a real catch for the ladies"

Again, why are you here if no one meets you?

last day of pass, thought I would finish with the truth after been on for so long with the attitude of all here

"last day of pass, thought I would finish with the truth after been on for so long with the attitude of all here"

Honestly, if so many women are turning you down maybe take a look at yourself and try figure out what you're doing wrong. No one really cares if no ones meeting you and having a little moan about it here will never win u any favours. You also have no pics on your profile except private ones (which is fine by but ine or two on public is helpful to you) you also contradict yourself by dating your dominant but want ladies to call you when they're d*unk and use you.

All the lovely ladie's i have chatted to and met on here,are exceptional,beautiful,attractive,intelligent,and,if you are of limited intelligence, you need to find another site my friend,it's not alway's about sex on here,have a chat and a laugh and treat all on here with respect.

Good luck to ya so

the post is timewasters I'm replying

"the post is timewasters I'm replying"

And I'm offering you some advice so you might not have to deal with them anymore

the respect has not been shown back the whole time I have been here that is what I am saying asshole, I have been respectful chatty nice and only chatting like a gentleman yet the outcome the same, now at the end I am pointing that out

another site my friend, sure ok buddy

"the post is timewasters I'm replying"

Well, you're time is nearly up - you won't have to reply much longer

"the respect has not been shown back the whole time I have been here that is what I am saying asshole, I have been respectful chatty nice and only chatting like a gentleman yet the outcome the same, now at the end I am pointing that out"

Well if it's going on that long and with every women it's something you're doing

Who are you calling an asshole

"Who are you calling an asshole"

Men.. Keep up

I am not sure in which of my posts I displayed intelligence of limited capacity, if you could point that point it would be helpful unless you just meant it as a put down, then calling me names is fine, but no need to bring intelligence into it as some people cant help how their mind works with their diminished capabilities and struggle with it, for you to just infer I might be that way

"I am not sure in which of my posts I displayed intelligence of limited capacity, if you could point that point it would be helpful unless you just meant it as a put down, then calling me names is fine, but no need to bring intelligence into it as some people cant help how their mind works with their diminished capabilities and struggle with it, for you to just infer I might be that way "

I believe you started with name calling. I never suggested your are of a diminished capacity. I said maybe your approach is wrong or maybe it's how you talk about woman.

wasn't you

Your profile pic say's it all.

"wasn't you"

I offered you advice. If you found that offensive then that's your issue not mine but do not say that I called you names or suggested you have a diminished capacity.

what bad things have I said about women? I have only said how they behave on this site

check back on gentlemans post, not you

"OK I know I'm not on here too long but come on please. I'm getting sick of people here wasting my time. Who else feels the same. "

Frustration at having your time wasted is understandable. It's how you deal with it that's a different matter.

You can see the wrong way exemplified in this thread or you can dust yourself down and move on. Don't dwell on something you can't control. There's plenty of women and couples on here that are worth all the time in the world getting to know.

You're only here a matter of weeks, patience is key. Get yourself out to any local socials you spot as you can be sure of no time wasters there and get know people. You might find that putting yourself in such a non-pressure situation will help you approach people on here; which, without being rude, could be part of the problem to be fair.

All the best

"what bad things have I said about women? I have only said how they behave on this site"

he women are shit on here don't worry they will annoy pretty much everyday. Now there will be comments like don't send cock pics, ask normal questions, don't ask want a fuck, tease my mind and my body will follow bollocks, cant meet right now ask again in a few weeks, ooppps just injured myself out of action for foreseeable future, too busy just here for chat, its a fucking meeting site, if guys weren't such assholes us women would meet more, plus loads of other shit.

This is what you have said... It doesn't matter if they are on this site or not. The women you're talking about are normal people just like you. Just because they choose not to meet you doesn't make them any of what you've said.

"what bad things have I said about women? I have only said how they behave on this site"

I really, really wanted to ignore all this talk but you inexplicably said "the women are shit on here"

The women on here are far from shit,all are very very nice ladie's indeed.so i have to say a big hi and hello to all the ladie's on here,it's nice to be nice.No fighting now let's all be nice to each other,we only live once.

Oh dear. Fabicide OP

for example: if you are on a gardening show and cant tell the difference between s and flowers you are shit, that doesn't mean you are shit in real life or your gender is shit, just means you are shit at the purpose of the show. so now if you are on a site to meet and don't, you are shit at the purpose of the site, not women are shit in real life they are just shit on this site. timewasters

"for example: if you are on a gardening show and cant tell the difference between s and flowers you are shit, that doesn't mean you are shit in real life or your gender is shit, just means you are shit at the purpose of the show. so now if you are on a site to meet and don't, you are shit at the purpose of the site, not women are shit in real life they are just shit on this site. timewasters "

Ok then I hope you have better luck in real life and are a lot nicer to those ladies than you are to the ones here.

"for example: if you are on a gardening show and cant tell the difference between s and flowers you are shit, that doesn't mean you are shit in real life or your gender is shit, just means you are shit at the purpose of the show. so now if you are on a site to meet and don't, you are shit at the purpose of the site, not women are shit in real life they are just shit on this site. timewasters "

I'm pretty sure most women on here are good at spotting the s amongst the flowers.

By *ndrew1972Man  over a year ago

Roscrea

At the risk of sounding like a smart arse...

This is not Amazon, you can't "click for next day delivery"

I've been on here several years and have mailed a few women, some replied and some didn't but I have only ever had one woman who sent an abusive reply.

You have to think about the ratio of men to women here & the volume & content of the mails they get. Often it would be physically impossible for them to reply to them all.

Also be selective about who you mail. A women who has joined the site 2 hours previous will probably have 100 plus mails.

Make sure you read their profile & then read it again before mailing.

yes it is easy to spot the bad ones on here but I am on about how they treat the goods ones as well

"yes it is easy to spot the bad ones on here but I am on about how they treat the goods ones as well"

But are you a good one? Its not really looking like it from your post on here, yet you might be. Andrew above got it right

I have said a statement in a post about how I think women behave on here, but I don't send a message to women on here saying you are shit and then get all uppity because they haven't replied when I was rude.

"I have said a statement in a post about how I think women behave on here, but I don't send a message to women on here saying you are shit and then get all uppity because they haven't replied when I was rude. "

I'm not sure which one of us is d*unk ... but I really don't understand what you just said

I try to reply to everyone and if I'm not interested I usually say pretty much straight away after a few mails and face picks!

One particular guy asked if we could continue to chat I said sure ...after a few weeks he asked to meet again!

Again I said I wasn't interested in meeting him then he got abusive and called me a time waster because I wasted his time chatting...

Roscrea

Some messages get a reply, some don't & there's bugger all any of us can do about that. There are lots of reasons why someone doesn't reply, it's a bit unfair to class them as rude if they don't.

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

Let's get it straight here " women don't owe men anything on here neither do men" but for a man to expect a meet from a woman that signed on to fab is crazy the mails they receive some good some rude they ain't going to go tru 136 mails in a day. I sat beside a lady that shows me the craziness of it all and I don't envy any lady that has to put up with that shit, us men in our hundreds should try stand out in a positive way and stop bein negative to the few few women on this site

when I send a message I don't send a rude one. I was told be nicer to women than you treat them on here. But I don't treat them bad on here, I typed a statement on here about how I thought they behaved. If I sent rude messages on here and didn't get a reply that's fine. I'm saying I don't send rude messages and the response is still the same, hence why I'm complaining. If I was rude to the women on here why would I complain if I didn't get a reply?

"I try to reply to everyone and if I'm not interested I usually say pretty much straight away after a few mails and face picks!

One particular guy asked if we could continue to chat I said sure ...after a few weeks he asked to meet again!

Again I said I wasn't interested in meeting him then he got abusive and called me a time waster because I wasted his time chatting...

"

do the words I be back in five minutes mean anything to you Anne ..

"when I send a message I don't send a rude one. I was told be nicer to women than you treat them on here. But I don't treat them bad on here, I typed a statement on here about how I thought they behaved. If I sent rude messages on here and didn't get a reply that's fine. I'm saying I don't send rude messages and the response is still the same, hence why I'm complaining. If I was rude to the women on here why would I complain if I didn't get a reply?"

Then why are you here 3 years? If that's what you think of the women here?

Well said,i myself have had women on here shiw me the mail's they get it's unreal hundred's of them everyday,you do need to be a gentleman and stand out on here.

"I try to reply to everyone and if I'm not interested I usually say pretty much straight away after a few mails and face picks!

do the words I be back in five minutes mean anything to you Anne .."

Oh God....did I say I'd be back on 5 mins?

Roscrea

Jeez, I'm here nearly 8 years and haven't met a single women yet! I live in hope

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

"Jeez, I'm here nearly 8 years and haven't met a single women yet! I live in hope "

8 years your joking

I don't drink or go out clubbing or to bars, just work, train and save. Not many chances to meet women for dating, so this is still one avenue to meet a woman, maybe meeting one out of hundreds is still better than not meeting any lady by not being in the social situations

"Jeez, I'm here nearly 8 years and haven't met a single women yet! I live in hope

8 years your joking "

He's 3 veris...

He's definitely jokin

[Removed by poster at 24/04/16 02:00:54]

"I don't drink or go out clubbing or to bars, just work, train and save. Not many chances to meet women for dating, so this is still one avenue to meet a woman, maybe meeting one out of hundreds is still better than not meeting any lady by not being in the social situations "

That's a cop out. There are hundreds of ways to meet women. What do u think people did before the Internet? Not everyone meets in bars and clubs

Oh God....did I say I'd be back on 5 mins? "

yes to my face..

Good lord are you serious eight year's.

Oh God....did I say I'd be back on 5 mins? yes to my face.. "

When?

Roscrea

"Jeez, I'm here nearly 8 years and haven't met a single women yet! I live in hope

8 years your joking

He's 3 veris...

He's definitely jokin "

Nope, no joke. I have met couples but no single women, but to put it in perspective I don't send a lot of mails. There are several women here that I would like to chat to & meet, but when I would think I am a long way down the list of potential meets.

Oh God....did I say I'd be back on 5 mins? yes to my face..

When? "

8 years ago

When? "

PM me if you really want to know..

8 years your joking

He's 3 veris...

He's definitely jokin

Nope, no joke. I have met couples but no single women, but to put it in perspective I don't send a lot of mails. There are several women here that I would like to chat to & meet, but when I would think I am a long way down the list of potential meets."

Wow...speechless

For starters might I suggest you drop all that telling the truth thing it will do you no favors.Have a look at the other lads posts , there are some great examples of ass licking , flattery and boot-licking . You need to emulate that sort of style to have any chance at all .Just remember on here the truth is nobodies friend .

"Who are you calling an asshole"
.....no no no.....its who are you calling an asshole.?.....asshole.....

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

Well that esculated quickly..

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Mr Grumpy...lol

Mr Grumpy...lol"

"I don't drink or go out clubbing or to bars, just work, train and save. Not many chances to meet women for dating, so this is still one avenue to meet a woman, maybe meeting one out of hundreds is still better than not meeting any lady by not being in the social situations "

Recipe for a bitter ( but strong & rich) old man?

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

"Let's get it straight here " women don't owe men anything on here neither do men" but for a man to expect a meet from a woman that signed on to fab is crazy the mails they receive some good some rude they ain't going to go tru 136 mails in a day. I sat beside a lady that shows me the craziness of it all and I don't envy any lady that has to put up with that shit, us men in our hundreds should try stand out in a positive way and stop bein negative to the few few women on this site "

Yes yes yes yes yes. .. you hit the nail on the head x

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"I don't drink or go out clubbing or to bars, just work, train and save. Not many chances to meet women for dating, so this is still one avenue to meet a woman, maybe meeting one out of hundreds is still better than not meeting any lady by not being in the social situations

Recipe for a bitter ( but strong & rich) old man? "

Recipe for a bitter lonely ( but strong & rich) old man??

i have to say the only timewasters here are the guys who dont have the mental capacity to read a profile and then send a slimey message and are then shocked when no reply is forthcoming... they are only wasting there own time....

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

I think tinder be more your thing op... This is a swinging site .. not amazon as someone already said....

Best of luck anyway. ... have a feeling you might need it

"I don't drink or go out clubbing or to bars, just work, train and save. Not many chances to meet women for dating, so this is still one avenue to meet a woman, maybe meeting one out of hundreds is still better than not meeting any lady by not being in the social situations

Recipe for a bitter lonely ( but strong & rich) old man??"

"

So good they said it twice.

Women on here have power. Supply and demand. You want what they have.

I see people on here posting new meet verifications all the time. So some people are having sex.

We have been in contact with couples and women who wanted to meet straight away. But we can't. We want to but we can't. so we are going to be patient. It's life.

We have also been in contact with people who just wanted the mental stimulation and attention. This is just like dating. Some people like the thrill of the hunt, and the thrill of the chase. It's true of men and women.

Picking out genuine people is easy. Don't look for stereotypes. Be patient. Don't take it to heart

"I think tinder be more your thing op... This is a swinging site .. not amazon as someone already said....

Best of luck anyway. ... have a feeling you might need it "

Yes. This isn't a meat market.

ALL my meets happened in 2016 and I first came to the site a few years ago. Been on and off since. Thought no joy. But officially kept my profile for good this year and things started to happen. A simple hello good morning goes a very long way. IF you are pleasant and mannerly in real life, you can do the same on any site not just FAB. So a good morning to you all

When? PM me if you really want to know.."

I want to hear more of this incident...

So good they said it twice. "

Not quite, look closer

U did a complete u turn there pal didn't ye..

Trying to talk ur way out of it..

Might as well delete ur account now..

Roscrea

8 years your joking

He's 3 veris...

He's definitely jokin

Nope, no joke. I have met couples but no single women, but to put it in perspective I don't send a lot of mails. There are several women here that I would like to chat to & meet, but when I would think I am a long way down the list of potential meets.

Wow...speechless "

Speechless? Have I unintentionally managed to do something that no one else could?

When? PM me if you really want to know..

I want to hear more of this incident..."

Why?

8 years your joking

He's 3 veris...

He's definitely jokin

Wow...speechless

Speechless? Have I unintentionally managed to do something that no one else could? "

Chance would be a fine thing...

Shes off doing a runner on some poor lad by the sounds of things above

Roscrea

For starters might I suggest you drop all that telling the truth thing it will do you no favors.Have a look at the other lads posts , there are some great examples of ass licking , flattery and boot-licking . You need to emulate that sort of style to have any chance at all .Just remember on here the truth is nobodies friend . "

I wouldn't agree 100% there. I don't ass lick (unless it's a meet in person & she likes it )

As for flattery, if a someone, regardless of gender,deserves a compliment I will give it, but I'm not the type to tell porkies just to try & get someone into bed with me. Also, if someone looks like they've been dragged through a bush back ways, I'll keep it to myself unless they specifically ask my opinion. In general, "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing".

Red approached me one night at a meet and gree last November he wanted to chat to me I said I'd be back in 5 minutes...

I don't remember this happening but I know when I go to social occasions I try to chat to everyone...told red next time I'll try to chat longer

Roscrea

Ah that can happen to anyone, there was no need for anyone else to know but fair dues to you for being upfront & honest about it. At any social event there's never enough time to chat to everyone, it's not speed dating.

I'm sure he has forgiven you Annie, as I'm sure all of us have

"Ah that can happen to anyone, there was no need for anyone else to know but fair dues to you for being upfront & honest about it. At any social event there's never enough time to chat to everyone, it's not speed dating.

I'm sure he has forgiven you Annie, as I'm sure all of us have "

I honestly don't remember but anyone who knows me knows what I'm like at socials!

I usually try to chat to everyone...

"Ah that can happen to anyone, there was no need for anyone else to know but fair dues to you for being upfront & honest about it. At any social event there's never enough time to chat to everyone, it's not speed dating.

I honestly don't remember but anyone who knows me knows what I'm like at socials!

I usually try to chat to everyone... "

Is that not same guy that was v abusive to u the following day

For starters might I suggest you drop all that telling the truth thing it will do you no favors.Have a look at the other lads posts , there are some great examples of ass licking , flattery and boot-licking . You need to emulate that sort of style to have any chance at all .Just remember on here the truth is nobodies friend .

I wouldn't agree 100% there. I don't ass lick (unless it's a meet in person & she likes it )

As for flattery, if a someone, regardless of gender,deserves a compliment I will give it, but I'm not the type to tell porkies just to try & get someone into bed with me. Also, if someone looks like they've been dragged through a bush back ways, I'll keep it to myself unless they specifically ask my opinion. In general, "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing"."

Men always have tried flattery to get women into bed. And women have always used flattery to get men into bed.

Women on here don't want insincere lies whispered into their ears. They just want to be treated with a bit of respect. Treat them like people and not objects.

This isn't a porn movie.

It's real people.

So read the profiles. Respect their decisions.

I usually try to chat to everyone... Is that not same guy that was v abusive to u the following day "

You never miss a trick girl....

why is it assumed I send slimely messages straight off the bat, it is the fact that I have been polite chatted nicely sent face pics been a gentleman and still nothing over the 3 years pretty much. So yesterday is not the reflection of how I have been the whole fucking time, I am saying that regardless the outcome has been the same.

Out in the sticks

"

I usually try to chat to everyone... Is that not same guy that was v abusive to u the following day

You never miss a trick girl....

"

no still leaving, I was responding to the fucking question asked about why I was on in the first place.

Maybe since you curse in every sentence it might be seen as a bit rough or rude

lonely bitter rich old man. Thanks but I have a great loving family (not married), nephew who is brilliant, a few houses being rented out and not so old that I cant enjoy the money. Bitter at the attitude of people on here but not on life in general where I am having an upturn in fortunes do the many changes I have made.

"lonely bitter rich old man. Thanks but I have a great loving family (not married), nephew who is brilliant, a few houses being rented out and not so old that I cant enjoy the money. Bitter at the attitude of people on here but not on life in general where I am having an upturn in fortunes do the many changes I have made."

You really need to use the 'reply+quote' button

"lonely bitter rich old man. Thanks but I have a great loving family (not married), nephew who is brilliant, a few houses being rented out and not so old that I cant enjoy the money. Bitter at the attitude of people on here but not on life in general where I am having an upturn in fortunes do the many changes I have made."

There is no question about it, you have a seriously bad attitude. I hope all your houses and money keep warm at night cause if that's how you speak to any human being, man or woman, you will end up very lonely. Best of luck!

"lonely bitter rich old man. Thanks but I have a great loving family (not married), nephew who is brilliant, a few houses being rented out and not so old that I cant enjoy the money. Bitter at the attitude of people on here but not on life in general where I am having an upturn in fortunes do the many changes I have made.

There is no question about it, you have a seriously bad attitude. I hope all your houses and money keep warm at night cause if that's how you speak to any human being, man or woman, you will end up very lonely. Best of luck! "

+1

I am a very nice guy outside of here but most of the women wouldn't know that as they don't reply or meet hence the original op timewasters, which I was complaining about. Yesterday, not everyday being an asshole, yesterday

I see the OP kept well out of this after posting lol

By *eadue stallionMan  over a year ago

N/Cashel

You "don't drink or go out clubbing or to bars, just work, train and save. Not many chances to meet women for dating, so this is still one avenue to meet a woman..."

So, you have your houses, money etc, no reason to try and be offensive to the ladies here!!

There are a few females that will be impressed by wealth, so maybe buy them their week's shopping or fill the fuel tank on the cars??

As money is more important then why not just concentrate on making money since no female comes up to your standards?

For starters might I suggest you drop all that telling the truth thing it will do you no favors.Have a look at the other lads posts , there are some great examples of ass licking , flattery and boot-licking . You need to emulate that sort of style to have any chance at all .Just remember on here the truth is nobodies friend . "

By *eadue stallionMan  over a year ago

N/Cashel

"OK I know I'm not on here too long but come on please. I'm getting sick of people here wasting my time. Who else feels the same. "

No, you are not here long, not sure what you expect after 7 weeks.

You can see for yourself how whinging threads go!

never said money was more important I was responding to the being bitter lonely and rich old man comment. If they don't meet my standards buying them certainly wouldn't then meet the standards

"never said money was more important I was responding to the being bitter lonely and rich old man comment. If they don't meet my standards buying them certainly wouldn't then meet the standards "

Think of all the time your wasting posting nothing but negative shite....

Grow a pair....

meath

Bye bye roleplay man

Out in the sticks

"I see the OP kept well out of this after posting lol"

Possibly in casualty, getting foot seen to??

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"why is it assumed I send slimely messages straight off the bat, it is the fact that I have been polite chatted nicely sent face pics been a gentleman and still nothing over the 3 years pretty much. So yesterday is not the reflection of how I have been the whole fucking time, I am saying that regardless the outcome has been the same."

So you feel entitled to a ride?

"lonely bitter rich old man. Thanks but I have a great loving family (not married), nephew who is brilliant, a few houses being rented out and not so old that I cant enjoy the money. Bitter at the attitude of people on here but not on life in general where I am having an upturn in fortunes do the many changes I have made.

You really need to use the 'reply+quote' button"

"why is it assumed I send slimely messages straight off the bat, it is the fact that I have been polite chatted nicely sent face pics been a gentleman and still nothing over the 3 years pretty much. So yesterday is not the reflection of how I have been the whole fucking time, I am saying that regardless the outcome has been the same.

So you feel entitled to a ride?"

The original post is time wasting, when have I mentioned getting a ride, you will find it is never. It was about doing all the things required and still not even meeting for coffee or getting replies back. Chatting after awhile asking for a meet then been told some excuse etc etc etc.

Try reading it correctly before just spouting some shit to try to make yourself sound good or righteous

Dublin

"why is it assumed I send slimely messages straight off the bat, it is the fact that I have been polite chatted nicely sent face pics been a gentleman and still nothing over the 3 years pretty much. So yesterday is not the reflection of how I have been the whole fucking time, I am saying that regardless the outcome has been the same.

The original post is time wasting, when have I mentioned getting a ride, you will find it is never. It was about doing all the things required and still not even meeting for coffee or getting replies back. Chatting after awhile asking for a meet then been told some excuse etc etc etc.

Try reading it correctly before just spouting some shit to try to make yourself sound good or righteous"

Pardon me, I just got a huge bang of entitlement off your posts.

Try reading it correctly before just spouting some shit to try to make yourself sound good or righteous

Pardon me, I just got a huge bang of entitlement off your posts. "

You are pardoned

I just read all this thread.....

Now there's 10 feckin minutes I'll never get back

"I just read all this thread.....

Now there's 10 feckin minutes I'll never get back "

Does one ever get minutes back

Out in the sticks

"

Pardon me, I just got a huge bang of entitlement off your posts. "

Ahhh.. you using a German computer???

Dublin

"

Ahhh.. you using a German computer??? "

No, just one that flashes alerts when entitled single guy posts appear on the screen.

goes off all the time, very annoying.

"

No, just one that flashes alerts when entitled single guy posts appear on the screen.

goes off all the time, very annoying. "

why would you have set to that setting?

Dublin

"

goes off all the time, very annoying.

why would you have set to that setting?"

Cos I used to be part of a couple. helped us avoid whiney males.

But i've turned it off now.

Hahahaha comedy at his best

By *herry_bombshellWoman  over a year ago

northside

The nerve of us women deciding who we want to share our bodies with. How dare us be on this site and not be willing to lay down for any and every man that sends a mail.

"no still leaving, I was responding to the fucking question asked about why I was on in the first place. "

Jasus would you ever just sling your hook for the love of God.

"The nerve of us women deciding who we want to share our bodies with. How dare us be on this site and not be willing to lay down for any and every man that sends a mail. "

The post is about timewasting i.e. not even meeting for coffee or chatting and discussing meeting and then not by saying some lame excuse, not about meeting and who you want to fuck or not fuck

"The nerve of us women deciding who we want to share our bodies with. How dare us be on this site and not be willing to lay down for any and every man that sends a mail. "

cherry my love ..listen, that is the absolute minimum what we can expect

"no still leaving, I was responding to the fucking question asked about why I was on in the first place.

"

look at you coming in on your white horse big balls

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"no still leaving, I was responding to the fucking question asked about why I was on in the first place.

look at you coming in on your white horse big balls"

He has very nice balls thank you very much...

northside

"The nerve of us women deciding who we want to share our bodies with. How dare us be on this site and not be willing to lay down for any and every man that sends a mail.

cherry my love ..listen, that is the absolute minimum what we can expect "

Hi jay. Would you like to meet for a drink / coffee. I know you're in Belfast so I can meet you half way.

"The nerve of us women deciding who we want to share our bodies with. How dare us be on this site and not be willing to lay down for any and every man that sends a mail.

cherry my love ..listen, that is the absolute minimum what we can expect

Hi jay. Would you like to meet for a drink / coffee. I know you're in Belfast so I can meet you half way."

Cherry ,it would me a pleasure. Give me a message at any time and we find a day and time

By *ave181Man  over a year ago

Near Navan

I think I was here about 6 months before I had a meet, patience and it will eventually pay off

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Your right loncav.took me a long time to meet you and it was worth the wait for your a lovely person. Xx

"Your right loncav.took me a long time to meet you and it was worth the wait for your a lovely person. Xx"

Well thankyou

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Don't have to thank me. It's the truth

look at you coming in on your white horse big balls"

Still here

Your supporter pass runs out tomorrow which turns out is today, I thought that meant it finished yesterday. Glad I touched a nerve with you though tells a lot about your character

OK I asked this question just to find out if any 1 has or felt the same. And in no way shape or form did I mean to rock the boat. And as for a few comments on the matter posted I do not agree with

"OK I asked this question just to find out if any 1 has or felt the same. And in no way shape or form did I mean to rock the boat. And as for a few comments on the matter posted I do not agree with"

What question did ya ask?

northside

"OK I asked this question just to find out if any 1 has or felt the same. And in no way shape or form did I mean to rock the boat. And as for a few comments on the matter posted I do not agree with

What question did ya ask?"

HAHHAAHAHAA. Your man there just outted himself with multiple profiles. I love it when this shit happens pmsl

"OK I asked this question just to find out if any 1 has or felt the same. And in no way shape or form did I mean to rock the boat. And as for a few comments on the matter posted I do not agree with

HAHHAAHAHAA. Your man there just outted himself with multiple profiles. I love it when this shit happens pmsl"

Yep it sure seems that way

"OK I asked this question just to find out if any 1 has or felt the same. And in no way shape or form did I mean to rock the boat. And as for a few comments on the matter posted I do not agree with"

You numpty you used the wrong profile Dan

Pmsl

HAHHAAHAHAA. Your man there just outted himself with multiple profiles. I love it when this shit happens pmsl"

Not quite as funny as the leitrim girl/fella chatting to himself on threads a while back but funny just the same

Out in the sticks

Pmsl

"

Lmao

Dublin

Pmsl

"

Ohhhh sweet lord above!! caught like a rabbit in the headlights

My town

Lol lol

Roscrea

Look at the positive side ladies. He just gave you 2 profile names that you know to avoid.

My town

Op I suggest you delete all profiles and start again

Dublin

"Op I suggest you delete all profiles and start again "

The wooden peg thread would suit him...hes hung himself out to dry

My town

"Op I suggest you delete all profiles and start again

The wooden peg thread would suit him...hes hung himself out to dry "

lol misdirti

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

The wooden peg thread would suit him...hes hung himself out to dry "

Oi! I don't want any dirty blokes sneaking around my washing line!

Funny in his op profile he pretends to be knew to the site and 'a friend' told him about it - I'd say his friends name is Dick or Willy - and on the other he's on here over a year!

northside

The man has multiple personality disorder maybe?

Dublin

The wooden peg thread would suit him...hes hung himself out to dry

Oi! I don't want any dirty blokes sneaking around my washing line!

Funny in his op profile he pretends to be knew to the site and 'a friend' told him about it - I'd say his friends name is Dick or Willy - and on the other he's on here over a year! "

And poof!!! Both profiles are gone like yer sheets into the neighbours apple tree

Thats the best laugh ive had in a long time for a monday morning....

Out in the sticks

Roscrea

Keep an eye on the new users section. I have a feeling there will be a 36 year old male from Tipperary joining very soon.... if he's not here already

My town

Hahaha still laughing

Just because a women has signed up to fab does not mean she must meet with you. She still has a choice.

Maybe fab isn't for you. I suggest you pay a call girl. Problem solved!

Can I withdraw my previous advice to the poster formerly known as OP, just seems like a waste of time now

Out in the sticks

Just because a women has signed up to fab does not mean she must meet with you. She still has a choice.

Maybe fab isn't for you. I suggest you pay a call girl. Problem solved! "

Problem solved.... both profiles gone!

"Your supporter pass runs out tomorrow which turns out is today, I thought that meant it finished yesterday. Glad I touched a nerve with you though tells a lot about your character "

Still here

» Add a new message to this topic