FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Walk of shame

Walk of shame

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

While out in a local pub last night I spotted a gorgeous girl. She was among her friends but she stood out more than the rest. Anyways this group headed off into town. This morning while passing the local i spotted the same girl same clothes getting out of a taxi! Lucky her!! Many of you guys and girls here do the walk of shame??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"While out in a local pub last night I spotted a gorgeous girl. She was among her friends but she stood out more than the rest. Anyways this group headed off into town. This morning while passing the local i spotted the same girl same clothes getting out of a taxi! Lucky her!! Many of you guys and girls here do the walk of shame??"
.....all night novena?...

"While out in a local pub last night I spotted a gorgeous girl. She was among her friends but she stood out more than the rest. Anyways this group headed off into town. This morning while passing the local i spotted the same girl same clothes getting out of a taxi! Lucky her!! Many of you guys and girls here do the walk of shame??.....all night novena?..."

Perhaps!! Some prayers require the person on their knees!!!!

"While out in a local pub last night I spotted a gorgeous girl. She was among her friends but she stood out more than the rest. Anyways this group headed off into town. This morning while passing the local i spotted the same girl same clothes getting out of a taxi! Lucky her!! Many of you guys and girls here do the walk of shame??.....all night novena?...

Perhaps!! Some prayers require the person on their knees!!!!"

......she was wearing kneepads?

"While out in a local pub last night I spotted a gorgeous girl. She was among her friends but she stood out more than the rest. Anyways this group headed off into town. This morning while passing the local i spotted the same girl same clothes getting out of a taxi! Lucky her!! Many of you guys and girls here do the walk of shame??"
Some lucky fucker got into her knickers

No but she had amazing legs!!!!

"While out in a local pub last night I spotted a gorgeous girl. She was among her friends but she stood out more than the rest. Anyways this group headed off into town. This morning while passing the local i spotted the same girl same clothes getting out of a taxi! Lucky her!! Many of you guys and girls here do the walk of shame??Some lucky fucker got into her knickers "

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

I did it for the first time in many many years a few months back and I laughed the whole way home, of course I saw one of my mates going to work and he broke down laughing too, he knew well what I was doing!

I don't do walk of shames, I do strides of pride

Oh many many times over the years!!!! Walking past the church on a Sunday morning.. head down and trying to power walk past in the dress and heels from the night before which feel like they have shrunk 2 sizes!!!!

Someone else did the walk of shame leaving mine this morning.

Gave the church goers something to talk about.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Maybe I'm just thick but maybe more crucial I'm not guilty catholic. I don't get what you're saying, she seems to have had a good night. Why should there be shame?

"While out in a local pub last night I spotted a gorgeous girl. She was among her friends but she stood out more than the rest. Anyways this group headed off into town. This morning while passing the local i spotted the same girl same clothes getting out of a taxi! Lucky her!! Many of you guys and girls here do the walk of shame??

I don't do walk of shames, I do strides of pride "

I like your style, dude!

"Maybe I'm just thick but maybe more crucial I'm not guilty catholic. I don't get what you're saying, she seems to have had a good night. Why should there be shame? "

There isn't shame attached. Some people just like to advertise on the forum and elsewhere that they've had sex recently

"Maybe I'm just thick but maybe more crucial I'm not guilty catholic. I don't get what you're saying, she seems to have had a good night. Why should there be shame?

There isn't shame attached. Some people just like to advertise on the forum and elsewhere that they've had sex recently "

The joys of a public forum, darling!

"I don't do walk of shames, I do strides of pride

I like your style, dude! "

It's funny like the contemporary language is still polluted with the catholic guilt mentality that we used to have in Europe back in the day. Nice thing you did there pal - Strides of pride. That's how I gonna call it from now on. It's nice seeing ladies on the stride of pride, good to know ladies enjoy themselves as much as men try

"I don't do walk of shames, I do strides of pride

I like your style, dude!

It's funny like the contemporary language is still polluted with the catholic guilt mentality that we used to have in Europe back in the day. Nice thing you did there pal - Strides of pride. That's how I gonna call it from now on. It's nice seeing ladies on the stride of pride, good to know ladies enjoy themselves as much as men try "

Aweeome

We just shouldn't speak about our antics on the forum, apparently.

"Maybe I'm just thick but maybe more crucial I'm not guilty catholic. I don't get what you're saying, she seems to have had a good night. Why should there be shame? "

I'm sure she had. It's just a saying... Im sure you've heard it before. There's nothing shameful about it to be honest but like I said it's just a saying .

It's not an Irish phrase at all so nothing to do with catholic guilt.

She wasnt doing the walk of shame she was doing the Stride of Pride

"She wasnt doing the walk of shame she was doing the Stride of Pride "

Could be the Limp of a Gimp.... Or the Swagger of a Shagger

"She wasnt doing the walk of shame she was doing the Stride of Pride

Could be the Limp of a Gimp.... Or the Swagger of a Shagger "

Love it!!!

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Love it!!!"

Yeah you see there op, even it's just an expression, there many ways of saying something and even funny ones. You wouldn't have used the expression for a lad heading home in the early morning hours.

Love it!!!

Yeah you see there op, even it's just an expression, there many ways of saying something and even funny ones. You wouldn't have used the expression for a lad heading home in the early morning hours. "

Jaysus i would dh!!! And high five him on the way!!!

» Add a new message to this topic