FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Single Men - a positive thread!

Single Men - a positive thread!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

(Nope, I'm not single man bashing. I think you guys get such a hard time.)

This is a thread for appreciating our decent, single men.

(A special hat-tip to the ones I wanna fuck )

BG Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be fair bold Girl. There are a few lovley couples and women on here who know how to suss out if a guy is genuine or not. But the messers dont half get us a bad name!

By *rDarcy37Man  over a year ago

lucan

"(Nope, I'm not single man bashing. I think you guys get such a hard time.)

BG Xx"

Thank you for posting this, im glad to see some women like to show they get and recieve respect

Have to agree with Boldy, there are some fabulous guy's on here

I take a bow

Thanks ladies! We get a rough time! Like life we all make mistakes and I've made bad ones on here! Thankfully though my good experiences out weigh the bad! But we do get a hard time. Often through others laziness, arrogance or ignorance. A polite reply with a no is often all is takes. Just look at it logically of someone made an effort and said hello in a social situation would you blank them? I hope not! Thanks for the positive post X

"Have to agree with Boldy, there are some fabulous guy's on here "

Exactly

Thanks Boldy and thanks ladies

Am I decent?

By *ungdublinguyMan  over a year ago

Dublin/Leitrim

The illiterate and cavemen of this site do hugely outnumber the one's that have respect for people and don't think everyone on here is up for it at the drop of a hat with whatever is on offer.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I can't speak for everyone but I think im pretty amazing

"Thanks ladies! We get a rough time! Like life we all make mistakes and I've made bad ones on here! Thankfully though my good experiences out weigh the bad! But we do get a hard time. Often through others laziness, arrogance or ignorance. A polite reply with a no is often all is takes. Just look at it logically of someone made an effort and said hello in a social situation would you blank them? I hope not! Thanks for the positive post X "
......a polite reply with a no is sometimes answered with a stream of abuse.....and yes we are speaking from experience. ...we are not single guy bashers...or anyone bashers....its a little demeaning tbh to assume that cpls or single women will treat a particular group in a certain way , because of the actions of a few....we have a mind of our own, and can make judgments on a individual basis....regardless of gender..

"Have to agree with Boldy, there are some fabulous guy's on here

Exactly "

This ^^^

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Theres some mighty fine lads here Boldy my friend. You are totally right.

By *ndrew1972Man  over a year ago

Roscrea

Thank you ladies for a positive outlook on the genuine guys on here.

I haven't chatted with many single ladies on here but those I have chatted to haven't been offended or upset so I think I fit into the category

"Thanks ladies! We get a rough time! Like life we all make mistakes and I've made bad ones on here! Thankfully though my good experiences out weigh the bad! But we do get a hard time. Often through others laziness, arrogance or ignorance. A polite reply with a no is often all is takes. Just look at it logically of someone made an effort and said hello in a social situation would you blank them? I hope not! Thanks for the positive post X ......a polite reply with a no is sometimes answered with a stream of abuse.....and yes we are speaking from experience. ...we are not single guy bashers...or anyone bashers....its a little demeaning tbh to assume that cpls or single women will treat a particular group in a certain way , because of the actions of a few....we have a mind of our own, and can make judgments on a individual basis....regardless of gender.."
I get that! But I can only speak for me. If someone says no it's a no. It maybe my height, weight, eye colour, race colour creed. Only a lunatic would ask why they've been regretted it's like asking to be double rejected lol

This is a very nice thread to see and thanks Boldy for initiating it! Yes there are some decent blokes here.. I'm one of them!lol xx

"Thanks ladies! We get a rough time! Like life we all make mistakes and I've made bad ones on here! Thankfully though my good experiences out weigh the bad! But we do get a hard time. Often through others laziness, arrogance or ignorance. A polite reply with a no is often all is takes. Just look at it logically of someone made an effort and said hello in a social situation would you blank them? I hope not! Thanks for the positive post X ......a polite reply with a no is sometimes answered with a stream of abuse.....and yes we are speaking from experience. ...we are not single guy bashers...or anyone bashers....its a little demeaning tbh to assume that cpls or single women will treat a particular group in a certain way , because of the actions of a few....we have a mind of our own, and can make judgments on a individual basis....regardless of gender.. I get that! But I can only speak for me. If someone says no it's a no. It maybe my height, weight, eye colour, race colour creed. Only a lunatic would ask why they've been regretted it's like asking to be double rejected lol "
....well not so bad then. ...only the two this morning. .. . ..just an example. ...msg this morning. ..hi.....have a look at my profile. ...im sure you will like what you see...get back to me....ok...we looked. ...a shouty profile. ..no pics no meet. ..won't do tennis txts...one message. ..set up meet. .thats it..list of things that would get you blocked....all that was missing was a code word for the first message. ..we txt back. ..said we had read his profile, and we didn't think we were suitable. ....he txt back...why not!!!!...you are looking for a bi guy after all !!!!....?....see what I mean?

"Thanks ladies! We get a rough time! Like life we all make mistakes and I've made bad ones on here! Thankfully though my good experiences out weigh the bad! But we do get a hard time. Often through others laziness, arrogance or ignorance. A polite reply with a no is often all is takes. Just look at it logically of someone made an effort and said hello in a social situation would you blank them? I hope not! Thanks for the positive post X ......a polite reply with a no is sometimes answered with a stream of abuse.....and yes we are speaking from experience. ...we are not single guy bashers...or anyone bashers....its a little demeaning tbh to assume that cpls or single women will treat a particular group in a certain way , because of the actions of a few....we have a mind of our own, and can make judgments on a individual basis....regardless of gender.. I get that! But I can only speak for me. If someone says no it's a no. It maybe my height, weight, eye colour, race colour creed. Only a lunatic would ask why they've been regretted it's like asking to be double rejected lol ....well not so bad then. ...only the two this morning. .. . ..just an example. ...msg this morning. ..hi.....have a look at my profile. ...im sure you will like what you see...get back to me....ok...we looked. ...a shouty profile. ..no pics no meet. ..won't do tennis txts...one message. ..set up meet. .thats it..list of things that would get you blocked....all that was missing was a code word for the first message. ..we txt back. ..said we had read his profile, and we didn't think we were suitable. ....he txt back...why not!!!!...you are looking for a bi guy after all !!!!....?....see what I mean? "
I know what yuu mean! My msg to you must have got lost in the post! I'm

Bi, I've a cock, head and arms! What more do you want?

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I love single men, cum play with us. Xx

"I love single men, cum play with us. Xx"
your in luck I'm in England!

"Thanks ladies! We get a rough time! Like life we all make mistakes and I've made bad ones on here! Thankfully though my good experiences out weigh the bad! But we do get a hard time. Often through others laziness, arrogance or ignorance. A polite reply with a no is often all is takes. Just look at it logically of someone made an effort and said hello in a social situation would you blank them? I hope not! Thanks for the positive post X ......a polite reply with a no is sometimes answered with a stream of abuse.....and yes we are speaking from experience. ...we are not single guy bashers...or anyone bashers....its a little demeaning tbh to assume that cpls or single women will treat a particular group in a certain way , because of the actions of a few....we have a mind of our own, and can make judgments on a individual basis....regardless of gender.. I get that! But I can only speak for me. If someone says no it's a no. It maybe my height, weight, eye colour, race colour creed. Only a lunatic would ask why they've been regretted it's like asking to be double rejected lol ....well not so bad then. ...only the two this morning. .. . ..just an example. ...msg this morning. ..hi.....have a look at my profile. ...im sure you will like what you see...get back to me....ok...we looked. ...a shouty profile. ..no pics no meet. ..won't do tennis txts...one message. ..set up meet. .thats it..list of things that would get you blocked....all that was missing was a code word for the first message. ..we txt back. ..said we had read his profile, and we didn't think we were suitable. ....he txt back...why not!!!!...you are looking for a bi guy after all !!!!....?....see what I mean? I know what yuu mean! My msg to you must have got lost in the post! I'm

Bi, I've a cock, head and arms! What more do you want? "

.....no you're msg is sitting her....waiting to be answered. ....lol.....

"Have to agree with Boldy, there are some fabulous guy's on here "

I do get it right, occasionally!

"Thanks ladies! We get a rough time! Like life we all make mistakes and I've made bad ones on here! Thankfully though my good experiences out weigh the bad! But we do get a hard time. Often through others laziness, arrogance or ignorance. A polite reply with a no is often all is takes. Just look at it logically of someone made an effort and said hello in a social situation would you blank them? I hope not! Thanks for the positive post X ......a polite reply with a no is sometimes answered with a stream of abuse.....and yes we are speaking from experience. ...we are not single guy bashers...or anyone bashers....its a little demeaning tbh to assume that cpls or single women will treat a particular group in a certain way , because of the actions of a few....we have a mind of our own, and can make judgments on a individual basis....regardless of gender.. I get that! But I can only speak for me. If someone says no it's a no. It maybe my height, weight, eye colour, race colour creed. Only a lunatic would ask why they've been regretted it's like asking to be double rejected lol ....well not so bad then. ...only the two this morning. .. . ..just an example. ...msg this morning. ..hi.....have a look at my profile. ...im sure you will like what you see...get back to me....ok...we looked. ...a shouty profile. ..no pics no meet. ..won't do tennis txts...one message. ..set up meet. .thats it..list of things that would get you blocked....all that was missing was a code word for the first message. ..we txt back. ..said we had read his profile, and we didn't think we were suitable. ....he txt back...why not!!!!...you are looking for a bi guy after all !!!!....?....see what I mean? I know what yuu mean! My msg to you must have got lost in the post! I'm

Bi, I've a cock, head and arms! What more do you want? .....no you're msg is sitting her....waiting to be answered. ....lol....."

i know!! You tease!! Don't worker I can take a no!

"Theres some mighty fine lads here Boldy my friend. You are totally right. "
thanks dirtygirl. It's nice to be appreciated. Were not all bad guys

Your all doing such a great job

Bi, I've a cock, head and arms! What more do you want? .....no you're msg is sitting her....waiting to be answered. ....lol..... i know!! You tease!! Don't worker I can take a no! "

......its not my day to answer mail. .

There are a few of us here. But I've come up against some hostility when I say I can't make a date suggested. But to be honest they probably think all us single men are cheating sleaze bags lol. Again the few ruin it for the rest of us.

I'm feckin amazingly unbelievably fantastically feckin awesome.....I may even get up on myself ...and I'm supposedly nice

"There are a few of us here. But I've come up against some hostility when I say I can't make a date suggested. But to be honest they probably think all us single men are cheating sleaze bags lol. Again the few ruin it for the rest of us."
.....not really. ..again. ...couples and single women are capable of making decisions on a individual basis....we're not stupid after all....

Ok, let's get back to appreciating the studs!

"Ok, let's get back to appreciating the studs! "
.....amen...

"Ok, let's get back to appreciating the studs! "

You're welcome

"Ok, let's get back to appreciating the studs!

You're welcome "

.....With notable exceptions of course. ..

You're welcome .....With notable exceptions of course. .. "

For the exceptional

You're welcome .....With notable exceptions of course. .. "

Awww play nice

You're welcome .....With notable exceptions of course. ..

Awww play nice "

....we have no interest in someone who has been involved in a bukake session in the toilet of coppers. ...I don't care if she was a tv celeb...

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

So far we have met with nothing but polite...sexy,well groomed,willing and very able single guys here....long may it last

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Theres some mighty fine lads here Boldy my friend. You are totally right. thanks dirtygirl. It's nice to be appreciated. Were not all bad guys "

No yer not.... snogs when i see you again

I personally have met some great guys on this site

Appreciating single men on fab. What's the world coming to

Bi, I've a cock, head and arms! What more do you want? .....no you're msg is sitting her....waiting to be answered. ....lol..... i know!! You tease!! Don't worker I can take a no! ......its not my day to answer mail. . "

ohhhh your feisty! Lol well when it is your day I look forward to your reply x

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

I'm only average at best!

(Average may not include actual average...)

BG Xx"

Name and shame

By *ierycrackWoman  over a year ago

SOMEWHERE ELUSIVE........AND HOT!!!

"Am I decent? "
very

Awww play nice ....we have no interest in someone who has been involved in a bukake session in the toilet of coppers. ...I don't care if she was a tv celeb... "

By *ungdublinguyMan  over a year ago

Dublin/Leitrim

Awww play nice ....we have no interest in someone who has been involved in a bukake session in the toilet of coppers. ...I don't care if she was a tv celeb... "

Some of us have never been to coppers

Stop all your appreciating...ive a hotel room or two to fill..come chat...

Awww play nice ....we have no interest in someone who has been involved in a bukake session in the toilet of coppers. ...I don't care if she was a tv celeb...

"

Now that's a story I want to hear, prey tell

Awww play nice ....we have no interest in someone who has been involved in a bukake session in the toilet of coppers. ...I don't care if she was a tv celeb...

Now that's a story I want to hear, prey tell"

It's not our story

By *amdublinMan  over a year ago

Paris

c'est tres gentil

By *xpandmyhorizonsMan  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

Nice to hear some positive comments about single guys on here

I like to think I'm a decent one, treat other how I like to be treated

BG Xx

Name and shame "

You wouldn't know them

BG Xx

Name and shame

You wouldn't know them "

They're all in the UK

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

It's not easy for us single guys !!

Now that's a story I want to hear, prey tell"

Can't say I was sworn to secrecy

BG Xx

Name and shame

You wouldn't know them

They're all in the UK "

Lol. Some, not all..

How do we know if we're in the good or bad camp ?

BG Xx"

Great to see such a positive thread... brighten up a Monday

Totally in agreement with you BG

There are definitely lots of decent, fun, hot & very fuckable single men on Fab

Now that's a story I want to hear, prey tell

It's not our story "

...excuse me....we're trying to start an urban myth here....you're not helping. ..

(A special hat-tip to the ones

BG Xx"

Lol thanks Bg

Bold girl you ledge

Hon Connacht!

Have to say op thankyou for this positive and affirming thread!i would be interested though if any of the ladies or couples who havent thought of a single male in a positive sense because of the idiots on here!has this changed there mind because of the grateful responses from the genuine guy?pedro

This is a ridiculous thread!

In protest I am going to take down all my pics, hide my verifications and give out about how hard it is to meet anyone and that my 50 messages to this one stuck up cow have gone unanswered.

So there!

I was brought up with respect and respect is what I show to others men and women alike and I think its terrible that some single men think its their god given right to abuse ladies and that in turn reflects why so many ladies or couples dont bother chatting to single males.

I am shy on this hence why I have no verifications at all but if I meet someone face to face for coffee or drinks its a different story. Im a bit old fashioned in the sence that I the male has to buy the coffee or drinks, whether females/couples like that I dont know ?

Anyway single men keep being polite to ladies

"This is a ridiculous thread!

In protest I am going to take down all my pics, hide my verifications and give out about how hard it is to meet anyone and that my 50 messages to this one stuck up cow have gone unanswered.

So there! "

Mind you don't hurt yourself when you're throwing your toys out of the pram

By *aywhatnowMan  over a year ago

North County

BG Xx"

fair play bold!

I will get you a drink if the mighty mayo get back up to croker this year

BG Xx

fair play bold!

I will get you a drink if the mighty mayo get back up to croker this year "

Mayo in Croker lol

By *on1980Man  over a year ago

City Centre

Great to see all the positivity this evening

Great thread

I single men

Have to agree Boldy. All the single guys,I have met have been gents with a naughty side...perfect

By *onzo1880Man  over a year ago

Tyrone, Ireland

Cheers Bold and the rest of the nice comments from everybody else. There are some arseholes on here that ruin it for everyone. This place should be fun....and that message seems to get lost at times.

"Have to agree Boldy. All the single guys,I have met have been gents with a naughty side...perfect "

Naughty is key!

"Have to agree Boldy. All the single guys,I have met have been gents with a naughty side...perfect

Naughty is key! "

That's why u live on naughty lane.

And can I say very sexy pic in the black sheer number

"Have to agree Boldy. All the single guys,I have met have been gents with a naughty side...perfect

Naughty is key!

That's why u live on naughty lane.

And can I say very sexy pic in the black sheer number "

Thanks very much, x

» Add a new message to this topic