FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Making fun of newbies.

Making fun of newbies.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This site is nothing like I expect it to be.its very hard to ask a question on forum.Because people make fun of you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"This site is nothing like I expect it to be.its very hard to ask a question on forum.Because people make fun of you. "

Just so you're not disappointed, who's leiteim?

"This site is nothing like I expect it to be.its very hard to ask a question on forum.Because people make fun of you.

Just so you're not disappointed, who's leiteim? "

That's me why you asking.

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"This site is nothing like I expect it to be.its very hard to ask a question on forum.Because people make fun of you.

Just so you're not disappointed, who's leiteim? That's me why you asking. "

Intriguing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This site is nothing like I expect it to be.its very hard to ask a question on forum.Because people make fun of you. "
...don't take it personally op.....its harmless fun mostly. ..Most newbies get a few pokes...

"This site is nothing like I expect it to be.its very hard to ask a question on forum.Because people make fun of you. ...don't take it personally op.....its harmless fun mostly. ..Most newbies get a few pokes..."
I don't mind being poked. But the accusations of being someone else is a different story.

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

You were given a good welcome, good advice yesterday... plus some jovial banter!

Just so you're not disappointed, who's leiteim? That's me why you asking.

Intriguing "

Lovelyleitrim was taken so had to change the spelling.

Intriguing Lovelyleitrim was taken so had to change the spelling. "

Hmmm?

Intriguing Lovelyleitrim was taken so had to change the spelling.

Hmmm? "

I was undecided. Not any more lol

Intriguing Lovelyleitrim was taken so had to change the spelling.

Hmmm? "

Hi how are you I like your name very sweet.

"This site is nothing like I expect it to be.its very hard to ask a question on forum.Because people make fun of you. ...don't take it personally op.....its harmless fun mostly. ..Most newbies get a few pokes... I don't mind being poked. But the accusations of being someone else is a different story. "
...I could be wrong (highly unlikely )...but I think it was discussed openly if you were the sligo guy....General consensus was, you weren't. ...

To be fair ur profile looks dodgey as fook.... Nothing on it..no pictures etc on here 3 weeks and your profile says "later"

Surely you can see why people might think your a fake when you cant be bothered to write anything on ur profile after 3 weeks?

Wouldnt worry too much about it...just enjoy and make the most of this site in the words of Tony Montana "Fuck em Fuck em all"

Out in the sticks

"To be fair ur profile looks dodgey as fook.... Nothing on it..no pictures etc on here 3 weeks and your profile says "later"

Surely you can see why people might think your a fake when you cant be bothered to write anything on ur profile after 3 weeks? "

His choice, he got good advice yesterday, chooses not to take it!

"To be fair ur profile looks dodgey as fook.... Nothing on it..no pictures etc on here 3 weeks and your profile says "later"

Surely you can see why people might think your a fake when you cant be bothered to write anything on ur profile after 3 weeks? "

Well that was why I put up tread yesterday to get some advice. But didn't get much helpful advice.

Out in the sticks

Surely you can see why people might think your a fake when you cant be bothered to write anything on ur profile after 3 weeks? Well that was why I put up tread yesterday to get some advice. But didn't get much helpful advice. "

Not true!

Surely you can see why people might think your a fake when you cant be bothered to write anything on ur profile after 3 weeks? Well that was why I put up tread yesterday to get some advice. But didn't get much helpful advice.

Not true!"

I'm not going to argue with you.

Surely you can see why people might think your a fake when you cant be bothered to write anything on ur profile after 3 weeks? Well that was why I put up tread yesterday to get some advice. But didn't get much helpful advice.

Not true! I'm not going to argue with you. "

Just re-read yesterdays thread and pick out the god advice

Not true! I'm not going to argue with you.

Just re-read yesterdays thread and pick out the god advice"

Will do that thanks.

By *ndrew1972Man  over a year ago

Roscrea

or even the GOOD advice

....hmmmm.the god advice? ...that would have been mine...

Out in the sticks

Just re-read yesterdays thread and pick out the god advice

or even the GOOD advice"

..or both!!

Out in the sticks

...and I'm not a parrot!!

Surely you can see why people might think your a fake when you cant be bothered to write anything on ur profile after 3 weeks? Well that was why I put up tread yesterday to get some advice. But didn't get much helpful advice. "

Well we haven't been online in a little while so didnt see your post yesterday but surely getting pics up and making some kind of effort with your profile text is just common sense? In general people on here are quite nice and help newbies but you have to see that theres alot and alot of those dont want to take the advice given..... If you want to see what a successfull single male profile is like then have a look through the single males and i think youll find the ones getting attention are the ones who make an effort

...and I'm not a parrot!!"

I think maybe I should not answer that.

Out in the sticks

Well we haven't been online in a little while so didnt see your post yesterday but surely getting pics up and making some kind of effort with your profile text is just common sense? In general people on here are quite nice and help newbies but you have to see that theres alot and alot of those dont want to take the advice given..... If you want to see what a successfull single male profile is like then have a look through the single males and i think youll find the ones getting attention are the ones who make an effort"

I bumped the thread up... called

How do you get a meet on fab.

...and I'm not a parrot!!"

...who rattled your cage?

Out in the sticks

...and I'm not a parrot!!...who rattled your cage? "

...and I'm not a parrot!!...who rattled your cage? "

That's funny.

I've uploaded a pic I think it will have the ladies knocking my door down to get at me.

Just took a read of ur post and To be fair you got some good advice,perhaps developing a thicker skin might help you settle here a bit better tho take the advice given and get your profile sorted out otherwise you may aswell forget about it

I'm happy to take this thread, and yourself OP, at face value despite admitted reservations.

Fab in general requires a thick skin. However, I must say the forums, especially this Irish sub forum, are incredibly welcoming; there's even a separate section for 'newbies' to introduce themselves if they want to.

I wouldn't even say an Irish sense of humuor is required, just don't take anything too serious; like the site in general, we're all here for a bit of fun and part of that fun is the banter. I can honestly say that despite meeting some wonderful people I couldn't say I was enjoying the site as much as I could before I ventured on to the forums and got to know the wider Fab community.

You did get some good advice in your previous thread, and on this one. And I really hope it is a genuine case of you taking it and enjoying yourself

"I've uploaded a pic I think it will have the ladies knocking my door down to get at me."
....innovative and highly original op....sit back and bask in the glow of your new found fame. .

Out in the sticks

"I've uploaded a pic I think it will have the ladies knocking my door down to get at me.....innovative and highly original op....sit back and bask in the glow of your new found fame. ."

Sligo.

"I've uploaded a pic I think it will have the ladies knocking my door down to get at me."

Thanks for confirming your identity

"I've uploaded a pic I think it will have the ladies knocking my door down to get at me.....innovative and highly original op....sit back and bask in the glow of your new found fame. .

Sligo. "

....apparently. ...

"I've uploaded a pic I think it will have the ladies knocking my door down to get at me.....innovative and highly original op....sit back and bask in the glow of your new found fame. ."
I took people's advice and I think it will definitely work.

Wahey Sligooooooo

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I don't think so u need to update ur sky package the ladies all want the Sky plus now so u can stop rewind and go again

"I've uploaded a pic I think it will have the ladies knocking my door down to get at me.....innovative and highly original op....sit back and bask in the glow of your new found fame. . I took people's advice and I think it will definitely work. "
...without a doubt

"I've uploaded a pic I think it will have the ladies knocking my door down to get at me.

Wahey Sligooooooo "

..can you pm me anto's number. ...I seem to have misplaced it...Thanks

"I've uploaded a pic I think it will have the ladies knocking my door down to get at me.

I don't think so u need to update ur sky package the ladies all want the Sky plus now so u can stop rewind and go again "

Oh feck out with the old in with the new.

I don't think you're a newbie at all, op.

Wahey Sligooooooo "

Yup, I said this yesterday!

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

Resists urge to engage in this thread for fear of a ban.

"I don't think you're a newbie at all, op. "
Not alone I'm I new to fab.But I'm actually still a virgin.

Fantastic, now I feel as stupid as I look.

"Fantastic, now I feel as stupid as I look."
I'm sorry.

Wahey Sligooooooo

Yup, I said this yesterday! "

You've good radar boldy...i bet you can always find your remote

Nah, you don't. You'll get to be familiar with Sligos many personas.

Wahey Sligooooooo

Yup, I said this yesterday!

You've good radar boldy...i bet you can always find your remote "

Always

Op get off your sanctimonius cross other people more deserving need the wood!!

"Op get off your sanctimonius cross other people more deserving need the wood!!"
I would if I could but I can't.

By *ig al100Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

a fight a fight mma boo ya

...ah I wouldn't worry about it too much. ....its not you that looks like a twat...

Always good to give the benefit all the same.....

"Op get off your sanctimonius cross other people more deserving need the wood!!"
....someone needs wood. ...?

Lmao bi bi

By *ig al100Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

have you got the full sky pack or just the remote

Out in the sticks

....and so endeth the Invasion of Leitrim, and they all lived happily ever after!

"....and so endeth the Invasion of Leitrim, and they all lived happily ever after! "
I think there's still one nutter on the loose.Cant remember his name.

"I've uploaded a pic I think it will have the ladies knocking my door down to get at me. have you got the full sky pack or just the remote "
Oh I've got the full package.

"I've uploaded a pic I think it will have the ladies knocking my door down to get at me. have you got the full sky pack or just the remote Oh I've got the full package. "

Nice hands

"....and so endeth the Invasion of Leitrim, and they all lived happily ever after! I think there's still one nutter on the loose.Cant remember his name."
....he just started a new thread. ....

"I've uploaded a pic I think it will have the ladies knocking my door down to get at me. have you got the full sky pack or just the remote Oh I've got the full package.

Nice hands "

Thanks but I'd rather have your hand. Lol

"....and so endeth the Invasion of Leitrim, and they all lived happily ever after! I think there's still one nutter on the loose.Cant remember his name.....he just started a new thread. .... "
You distract him and we'll nab him.

"I've uploaded a pic I think it will have the ladies knocking my door down to get at me. have you got the full sky pack or just the remote Oh I've got the full package.

Nice hands Thanks but I'd rather have your hand. Lol"

Nice hands Thanks but I'd rather have your hand. Lol

"

We could swap hands for a feel sorry for a while.

We could swap hands for a feel sorry for a while. "

I don't watch much TV though

I don't watch much TV though "

You could press the button until you find something you like.

By *amdublinMan  over a year ago

Paris

I don't watch much TV though "

just on d weekend

I don't watch much TV though just on d weekend "

Maybe not this weekend

By *amdublinMan  over a year ago

Paris

I don't watch much TV though just on d weekend

Maybe not this weekend "

defo not

That's so strange.... he's got a sky remote for a penis...

"That's so strange.... he's got a sky remote for a penis..."
Don't be silly that's a remote zip fastener.

» Add a new message to this topic