FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > 3some etiquette

3some etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what is the etiquette when you are the extra person with a couple for a 3some? Do you wait to be invited? Take the lead? Only touch after being asked. Go 1st or 2nd? Finished 1st, 2nd or 3rd? And any thing I haven't thought of?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can only tell you from previous experiences that you kinda just go with the flow. I'm always unsure how to 'start' though. So last time we played soin the bottle. I played strip poker before once also. Xx

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"what is the etiquette when you are the extra person with a couple for a 3some? Do you wait to be invited? Take the lead? Only touch after being asked. Go 1st or 2nd? Finished 1st, 2nd or 3rd? And any thing I haven't thought of? "

The etiquette is discussing it with the people you're meeting.

They want you there though, are delighted even so shouldn't get at all uppity about you taking a lead.

Usually if you are the 'third' they ate more likely to be the ones focussing on you x

"They want you there though, are delighted even so shouldn't get at all uppity about you taking a lead.

Usually if you are the 'third' they ate more likely to be the ones focussing on you x"

I would imagine that's a female perspective. Perhaps I'm wrong. But if it's 2 guys on a lady surely she's the focus? Thens it's a case of who starts etc?

We have always discussed beforehand . There would always be a convo around dos or donts and then go with the flow

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"what is the etiquette when you are the extra person with a couple for a 3some? Do you wait to be invited? Take the lead? Only touch after being asked. Go 1st or 2nd? Finished 1st, 2nd or 3rd? And any thing I haven't thought of?

The etiquette is discussing it with the people you're meeting. "

exactly, communication is the key. Discuss likes and dislikes, various fantasies etc. There should always be an element of going with the flow but knowledge can direct and inform.

"what is the etiquette when you are the extra person with a couple for a 3some? Do you wait to be invited? Take the lead? Only touch after being asked. Go 1st or 2nd? Finished 1st, 2nd or 3rd? And any thing I haven't thought of?

The etiquette is discussing it with the people you're meeting. "

Maybe there's no etiquette, but I thought I'd ask anyways

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Usually the pre meeting discussion would let u know what they want out of the meet as a couple wheather ur to be a bull or their sub if he's going to sit back and watch or she's taking the lead it might just be play it as it goes. The thing is to not stress about it once u know the do's and don'ts it all fall into place on the night

By *riskyfellow69Man  over a year ago

Swingerville

Any threesome ive had swinging, everything would be discussed beforehand with those involved.

As others have said, simple case of communication between all involved.

"Any threesome ive had swinging, everything would be discussed beforehand with those involved.

As others have said, simple case of communication between all involved."

"We have always discussed beforehand . There would always be a convo around dos or donts and then go with the flow "

I look forward to having that conversation with u soon sexy

So the answer is, there's no answer! Simples.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Throw your lips on the mrs when it feels right. Job done

By *armel and FrancisCouple  over a year ago

North wex

I think its different strokes for different folks. Respect the situation the couple and urself and as others said go with the flow unless ur asked to be a bull then u need to control the situation more

By *he Kinky KinksCouple  over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

With us, when we invite a guy, I normally tell him on the qt to just go for it. We asked him there for a reason, once she gives me the thumbs up all is good.

When it's a girl, we ask her if she is "happy" "comfortable" if she gives the ok, one of us will start kissing her, in a bar it would usually be me Mr Kink.

If it's a few guys in a hotel room, lol I think it's obvious what's expected

Works for us.

By *he Kinky KinksCouple  over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

"Throw your lips on the mrs when it feels right. Job done

"

or this lol

» Add a new message to this topic