FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Meets and events

Meets and events

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking at the meets & events one lady wants to meet and about 100 men want to meet how do you even stand a chance with them odds

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Looking at the meets & events one lady wants to meet and about 100 men want to meet how do you even stand a chance with them odds "

Send a nice message, and be what the woman is looking for and then hope for the best

"Looking at the meets & events one lady wants to meet and about 100 men want to meet how do you even stand a chance with them odds

Send a nice message, and be what the woman is looking for and then hope for the best"

I disagree. It's better to be yourself. Not what someone else wants.

By *ndrew1972Man  over a year ago

Roscrea

"Looking at the meets & events one lady wants to meet and about 100 men want to meet how do you even stand a chance with them odds

Send a nice message, and be what the woman is looking for and then hope for the best

I disagree. It's better to be yourself. Not what someone else wants. "

Thats true.. you are who you are

I disagree. It's better to be yourself. Not what someone else wants. "

Of course you do, but you have mistaken what I meant, send a nice message=don't send a I wanna fuck you message

Be what the woman is looking for=don't message if you're not what the woman is looking for, I.e if she's looking for tall and your 5"1 don't message....

Of course you do, but you have mistaken what I meant, send a nice message=don't send a I wanna fuck you message

Be what the woman is looking for=don't message if you're not what the woman is looking for, I.e if she's looking for tall and your 5"1 don't message...."

You should have stated it like that so

I like to be myself be up front

Read the profile, don't just look at the pictures. If you're what the person/persons are looking for then send them a message. Be polite, respectful and normal, yes it's a swinging site but, asking for sex in the first message isn't going to get you to far. Don't be a dick if you get knocked back, pick yourself up and try again. Meets will come to nice people.

Be what the woman is looking for=don't message if you're not what the woman is looking for, I.e if she's looking for tall and your 5"1 don't message....

You should have stated it like that so "

You should have looked at it differently, but at least its all cleared up now

respect yourself. respect others, don't let this site be the ( be all and end all} plenty of women out in the real world looking for fun..

Thanks for all your messages I don't give in that easy I keep trying

» Add a new message to this topic