FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > animosity

animosity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig al100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

We're all here for a bit of fun, and I often wonder why some members feel the need to ambush posts by others, in life in general if I don't like someone I won't engage with them at all, it's a shame really judging people you don't know or haven't met

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're right

It's nice to be nice

By *ontagMan  over a year ago

South side

I've noticed that too!

If you aren't "politically correct" on the forums it's very easy that someone will get nasty on you!

Drogheda

"You're right"

Drogheda

"I've noticed that too!

If you aren't "politically correct" on the forums it's very easy that someone will get nasty on you! "

thanks pal

"It's nice to be nice "

Shut up you

Drogheda

"It's nice to be nice "
that's what I thought Kaiser

"Why can't weeee be friends, why can't we be friends"

Animosity. It takes two people really to keep it going. It's a bit like trolling, keep commenting and it goes on and on. Stop and there's nowhere for it to go. When one person keeps going after the rest have stopped, only one person ends up looking foolish. In my opinion.

Drogheda

"Animosity. It takes two people really to keep it going. It's a bit like trolling, keep commenting and it goes on and on. Stop and there's nowhere for it to go. When one person keeps going after the rest have stopped, only one person ends up looking foolish. In my opinion. "

some people follow each other around here like little puppies, derailing and trolling threads, all I can say, they must lead shallow lives..

Drogheda

"some people follow each other around here like little puppies, derailing and trolling threads, all I can say, they must lead shallow lives.. "

"some people follow each other around here like little puppies, derailing and trolling threads, all I can say, they must lead shallow lives.. "

Only the shallow know themselves

Drogheda

"some people follow each other around here like little puppies, derailing and trolling threads, all I can say, they must lead shallow lives..

Only the shallow know themselves "

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

"We're all here for a bit of fun, and I often wonder why some members feel the need to ambush posts by others, in life in general if I don't like someone I won't engage with them at all, it's a shame really judging people you don't know or haven't met "

Agree completley but have you not noticed it is only a select few who like to do the ambushing

"It's nice to be nice

Shut up you "

..yeah....what are you looking at....?

"We're all here for a bit of fun, and I often wonder why some members feel the need to ambush posts by others, in life in general if I don't like someone I won't engage with them at all, it's a shame really judging people you don't know or haven't met

Agree completley but have you not noticed it is only a select few who like to do the ambushing"

Naas

Haha

Now there looking and reading this post wondering what shite to post

I think there's an assumption that just because many of us are persons of lax morals and ill repute that bullying and trolling isn't going to hurt like it would, say a spotty teenager, but that's not the reality. It can really hurt given what is often said on here.

Live and let live.

"Haha

Now there looking and reading this post wondering what shite to post"

.....isn't that what you're doing ,?. ...in all fairness. ...There is a lot of banter goes on here....threads go off topic all the time. ...I don't think you can point to a certain group of people. ..and blame them. ..everyone is probably guilty. ...

Didn't you post a similar thread yesterday? And wasn't it removed?

Drogheda

"We're all here for a bit of fun, and I often wonder why some members feel the need to ambush posts by others, in life in general if I don't like someone I won't engage with them at all, it's a shame really judging people you don't know or haven't met

Agree completley but have you not noticed it is only a select few who like to do the ambushing"

I certainly have and it's not a clique I'd want to be a part of

Drogheda

"I think there's an assumption that just because many of us are persons of lax morals and ill repute that bullying and trolling isn't going to hurt like it would, say a spotty teenager, but that's not the reality. It can really hurt given what is often said on here.

Live and let live."

Drogheda

"Didn't you post a similar thread yesterday? And wasn't it removed?"
certainly did and wasn't surprised it was taken down considering the certain members on it who can give it but ain't too keen on the receiving end, to avoid this happening again this will be my last comment or contact with your good self

"Didn't you post a similar thread yesterday? And wasn't it removed? certainly did and wasn't surprised it was taken down considering the certain members on it who can give it but ain't too keen on the receiving end, to avoid this happening again this will be my last comment or contact with your good self "

Something you'd have to discuss with the mods as they are the ones who took it down. We have no say in what they take down.

Ah al what's wrong with ya, your gone all mushy, you were pretty swift at causing a bit of an aul rucus on here when ya first started posting as I recall

Drogheda

"Didn't you post a similar thread yesterday? And wasn't it removed? certainly did and wasn't surprised it was taken down considering the certain members on it who can give it but ain't too keen on the receiving end, to avoid this happening again this will be my last comment or contact with your good self

Something you'd have to discuss with the mods as they are the ones who took it down. We have no say in what they take down. "

we'll leave it at that so, have a great day

Drogheda

"Ah al what's wrong with ya, your gone all mushy, you were pretty swift at causing a bit of an aul rucus on here when ya first started posting as I recall"
if this was genuine concern I might get into it with you but since I'm also on your block list I won't, but thanks for your input, have a great day

"Ah al what's wrong with ya, your gone all mushy, you were pretty swift at causing a bit of an aul rucus on here when ya first started posting as I recall if this was genuine concern I might get into it with you but since I'm also on your block list I won't, but thanks for your input, have a great day "

Eh I'm afraid your wrong there, I'm on YOUR block list...

Drogheda

"Ah al what's wrong with ya, your gone all mushy, you were pretty swift at causing a bit of an aul rucus on here when ya first started posting as I recall if this was genuine concern I might get into it with you but since I'm also on your block list I won't, but thanks for your input, have a great day

Eh I'm afraid your wrong there, I'm on YOUR block list..."

I don't block anyone jasper

"Ah al what's wrong with ya, your gone all mushy, you were pretty swift at causing a bit of an aul rucus on here when ya first started posting as I recall if this was genuine concern I might get into it with you but since I'm also on your block list I won't, but thanks for your input, have a great day

Eh I'm afraid your wrong there, I'm on YOUR block list... I don't block anyone jasper "

You lie!!!!!!

"Ah al what's wrong with ya, your gone all mushy, you were pretty swift at causing a bit of an aul rucus on here when ya first started posting as I recall if this was genuine concern I might get into it with you but since I'm also on your block list I won't, but thanks for your input, have a great day "

You're on my block list because you're not in my age range. You're also there because of your comments and attitudes on the forums. You're the one who wasn't happy to be on someone's block list. But sure as you keep saying loads of women who'll meet you so it's no loss to you really is it.

Drogheda

Eh I'm afraid your wrong there, I'm on YOUR block list... I don't block anyone jasper "

correction I have two gay guys and a TV who couldn't get to grips with me not wanting a discrete bj

Eh I'm afraid your wrong there, I'm on YOUR block list... I don't block anyone jasper correction I have two gay guys and a TV who couldn't get to grips with me not wanting a discrete bj"

Well someone has blocked us then, I've a feeling the powers that be can block people who get I to,let's say, heated discussions on here,from contacting each other...

Drogheda

You're on my block list because you're not in my age range. You're also there because of your comments and attitudes on the forums. You're the one who wasn't happy to be on someone's block list. But sure as you keep saying loads of women who'll meet you so it's no loss to you really is it. "

I'm curious as to the fact you just stated I'm above your preferred age range and it also takes an attitude to recognize an attitude, maybe we should just fuck, then we'll be friends xxx

You're on my block list because you're not in my age range. You're also there because of your comments and attitudes on the forums. You're the one who wasn't happy to be on someone's block list. But sure as you keep saying loads of women who'll meet you so it's no loss to you really is it. I'm curious as to the fact you just stated I'm above your preferred age range and it also takes an attitude to recognize an attitude, maybe we should just fuck, then we'll be friends xxx"

No thanks. And as you dont understand it let me say it again.. You're above my preferred age range and I have zero interest in meeting you. Ever.

Drogheda

Eh I'm afraid your wrong there, I'm on YOUR block list... I don't block anyone jasper correction I have two gay guys and a TV who couldn't get to grips with me not wanting a discrete bj

Well someone has blocked us then, I've a feeling the powers that be can block people who get I to,let's say, heated discussions on here,from contacting each other..."

possibly

Drogheda

You're on my block list because you're not in my age range. You're also there because of your comments and attitudes on the forums. You're the one who wasn't happy to be on someone's block list. But sure as you keep saying loads of women who'll meet you so it's no loss to you really is it. I'm curious as to the fact you just stated I'm above your preferred age range and it also takes an attitude to recognize an attitude, maybe we should just fuck, then we'll be friends xxx

No thanks. And as you dont understand it let me say it again.. You're above my preferred age range and I have zero interest in meeting you. Ever. "

A person's privacy should be respected

Eh I'm afraid your wrong there, I'm on YOUR block list... I don't block anyone jasper correction I have two gay guys and a TV who couldn't get to grips with me not wanting a discrete bj

Well someone has blocked us then, I've a feeling the powers that be can block people who get I to,let's say, heated discussions on here,from contacting each other... possibly "

The fuppers, anyhoo is this your new tactic at trying to wind people up? Gone are the straight to the point nasty threads, now it seems a more covert sort of operation, must say it seems to be working for ya...you fishy evil genius

Drogheda

Well someone has blocked us then, I've a feeling the powers that be can block people who get I to,let's say, heated discussions on here,from contacting each other... possibly

The fuppers, anyhoo is this your new tactic at trying to wind people up? Gone are the straight to the point nasty threads, now it seems a more covert sort of operation, must say it seems to be working for ya...you fishy evil genius "

the post proved itself right jasper

Drogheda

"A person's privacy should be respected "

Well someone has blocked us then, I've a feeling the powers that be can block people who get I to,let's say, heated discussions on here,from contacting each other..."

If one person reports another then admin may block both parties.

Neither will appear on each other's block list

"A person's privacy should be respected "

What's the big deal?

Let them stay anonymous

Well someone has blocked us then, I've a feeling the powers that be can block people who get I to,let's say, heated discussions on here,from contacting each other... possibly

The fuppers, anyhoo is this your new tactic at trying to wind people up? Gone are the straight to the point nasty threads, now it seems a more covert sort of operation, must say it seems to be working for ya...you fishy evil genius the post proved itself right jasper "

Ah well I suppose threads take different turns sometimes, people get into discussions and it veers away from the original post, but shur wouldn't it be boring as fook if nobody challenged each others views or thoughts here, it would just become one big arse kissing session...

Drogheda

Well someone has blocked us then, I've a feeling the powers that be can block people who get I to,let's say, heated discussions on here,from contacting each other...

If one person reports another then admin may block both parties.

Neither will appear on each other's block list "

must be the reason so, thanks for that

Drogheda

The fuppers, anyhoo is this your new tactic at trying to wind people up? Gone are the straight to the point nasty threads, now it seems a more covert sort of operation, must say it seems to be working for ya...you fishy evil genius the post proved itself right jasper

Ah well I suppose threads take different turns sometimes, people get into discussions and it veers away from the original post, but shur wouldn't it be boring as fook if nobody challenged each others views or thoughts here, it would just become one big arse kissing session..."

well I do like rimming a nice ass lol

Drogheda

"A person's privacy should be respected

What's the big deal?

Let them stay anonymous "

my name is ----

Admin can block both of ye just saying

The fuppers, anyhoo is this your new tactic at trying to wind people up? Gone are the straight to the point nasty threads, now it seems a more covert sort of operation, must say it seems to be working for ya...you fishy evil genius the post proved itself right jasper

Ah well I suppose threads take different turns sometimes, people get into discussions and it veers away from the original post, but shur wouldn't it be boring as fook if nobody challenged each others views or thoughts here, it would just become one big arse kissing session... well I do like rimming a nice ass lol "

What about a not so nice arse? How bout Joan Burtons arse?(not to be confused with her face)

Drogheda

Ah well I suppose threads take different turns sometimes, people get into discussions and it veers away from the original post, but shur wouldn't it be boring as fook if nobody challenged each others views or thoughts here, it would just become one big arse kissing session... well I do like rimming a nice ass lol

What about a not so nice arse? How bout Joan Burtons arse?(not to be confused with her face)"

jaysus no

Naas

[Removed by poster at 27/04/16 20:14:34]

» Add a new message to this topic