FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bisexual?

Bisexual?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not sure if I'm bisexual or not I wouldn't sleep with a man but I'd love to sleep with a tranny not 100% what to tell people what I am

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bi curious?

Like with anything else in life if it's something you would like to try but haven't, I'd say you're curious.

But don't fret over putting a label on yourself just be exactly that, yourself. And have fun discovering yourself on here

"Bi curious?"

Do titles really matter? If your drop the labels and embrace all aspects of a sexual situation be that with guy, lady, couple or TV.. So long as you enjoy your hot naughty fun does it matter? Be fearless and live out your fantasises, especially on here OP

Jules x

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

"Do titles really matter? If your drop the labels and embrace all aspects of a sexual situation be that with guy, lady, couple or TV.. So long as you enjoy your hot naughty fun does it matter? Be fearless and live out your fantasises, especially on here OP

Jules x"

"Do titles really matter? If your drop the labels and embrace all aspects of a sexual situation be that with guy, lady, couple or TV.. So long as you enjoy your hot naughty fun does it matter? Be fearless and live out your fantasises, especially on here OP

Jules x"

Jules Rules .

Just go with whatever makes you happy

Jules x"

Plenty of women here who play with women occasionally and still call themselves straight, so craic on

Jules x

Plenty of women here who play with women occasionally and still call themselves straight, so craic on "

Absofuckinlutely - and I'm one of them!

Jules x

Plenty of women here who play with women occasionally and still call themselves straight, so craic on

Absofuckinlutely - and I'm one of them! "

Lots more fun with more options isn't that right girls?? It's that way for women here why not for the men?? Ie you can love pegging if your brave enough to try and still be straight.. Push your boundaries, you might surprise yourself

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"Not sure if I'm bisexual or not I wouldn't sleep with a man but I'd love to sleep with a tranny not 100% what to tell people what I am "

Is that not like saying, I don't think I'm gay but I think my boyfriend is, shhh!

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

Ah pegging ,isnt that nice

By *ecentrobMan  over a year ago

south side

whats pegging?

Jules x

Absofuckinlutely - and I'm one of them! "

So what's good for the goose is good for the gander

Jules x

So what's good for the goose is good for the gander "

But of course!!!

Pegging, old style way of drying clothes were you "pegged" your washing on a clothes line. Before tumble dryers and radiator's. It was normally done by poor down trodden women folk who referred to doing the actual work by "pegging" the washing...

There also a sexual activity were normally a kind lady, pops on a strap on and fucks the peggee on the Cadbury factory

Jules x"

By *ipswingCouple  over a year ago

portrush

think you just being yourself .. like all of us ...

sure we cant be anyone else..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you

Jules x

Lots more fun with more options isn't that right girls?? It's that way for women here why not for the men?? Ie you can love pegging if your brave enough to try and still be straight.. Push your boundaries, you might surprise yourself "

love your style Jules!

Jules x

Lots more fun with more options isn't that right girls?? It's that way for women here why not for the men?? Ie you can love pegging if your brave enough to try and still be straight.. Push your boundaries, you might surprise yourself "

By *nardriMan  over a year ago

near town

have to say, nothing kinkier and series and naughtier than meeting with a bi couple for full on 3 way no holes barred fun

few people up above i would love to play with

Jules x

By *exytvlegsTV/TS  over a year ago

North co dublin Ireland

[Removed by poster at 28/04/16 13:11:33]

By *exytvlegsTV/TS  over a year ago

North co dublin Ireland

It took me a long time for me to meet a guy I did so enjoy it. I now feel I am bi and it's nice

Go with your heart. Everyone has thoughts and feelings and may never act on them,

Go with what you feel mate ,,best sex ive ever had was with bi a cpl ,its mind blowing the more open you are ,any cpls see this do say hello haha,,self advertising there

By *rivexMan  over a year ago

Newtown

Jules x"

Jules, you have a beautiful way of putting things

» Add a new message to this topic