FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Swinging vs NSA adult fun.

Swinging vs NSA adult fun.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Swinging = consenting adults sharing their partners with others, either singles or other people in relationships.

NSA adult fun = people meeting up to have some fun sexy times. Single, with a wife, cheating etc.

I have seen singles post on here that they wouldn't date someone on fab, wouldnt share their gf/wife. So they are not a swinger.

I have seen people on here to cheat, so their partner is not consenting so they are not swingers.

I have also seen people hook up with married/people in relationships, or just generally use this site as a hook up site which isn't swinging.

So.

Are you here to swing, are you here for nsa fun, are you here for a bit of both?

If you are here to swing, would someone into nsa be a turn off?

Do you think there is a difference like I said or its all the same?

To asnwer my own questions.

I think there is a difference.

I am more a swinger, I would/have introduced women to other men for sex (but would have nsa too).

I have never cheated, or had sex with a married woman/woman in relationship without her husband/partner there.

I don't think a swinger should hold it against someone if they are not a full swinger and just looking for nsa sex with anyone, but they should be made aware of it so they can decide themselves.

Your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't care once I'm getting laid regularly

[Removed by poster at 29/04/16 19:33:30]

"Swinging = consenting adults sharing their partners with others, either singles or other people in relationships.

NSA adult fun = people meeting up to have some fun sexy times. Single, with a wife, cheating etc.

I have seen singles post on here that they wouldn't date someone on fab, wouldnt share their gf/wife. So they are not a swinger.

I have seen people on here to cheat, so their partner is not consenting so they are not swingers.

I have also seen people hook up with married/people in relationships, or just generally use this site as a hook up site which isn't swinging.

So.

Are you here to swing, are you here for nsa fun, are you here for a bit of both?

I am more a swinger, I would/have introduced women to other men for sex (but would have nsa too).

I have never cheated, or had sex with a married woman/woman in relationship without her husband/partner there.

I don't think a swinger should hold it against someone if they are not a full swinger and just looking for nsa sex with anyone, but they should be made aware of it so they can decide themselves.

Your thoughts?"

Do swingers frequent petrol stations?

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"I don't care once I'm getting laid regularly "

Hi I'm laid i hear you are looking to get me regularly lol

"I don't care once I'm getting laid regularly

Hi I'm laid i hear you are looking to get me regularly lol"

Ha ha

"Do swingers frequent petrol stations? "

I wouldn't know what people get up to? Do you know what they get up to?

"Do swingers frequent petrol stations?

I wouldn't know what people get up to? Do you know what they get up to?"

Walk on beaches?

By *cjoyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

"Swinging = consenting adults sharing their partners with others, either singles or other people in relationships.

So.

Your thoughts?"

We are definitely here to swing, and would consider ourselves swingers. But other people's reasons for being here are none of our business. As long as everyone knows where each person stands there's no reason the differences should be a problem.

Just my thoughts on it

Miss Mcjoy

Couldn't have put it better myself!

(Welcome back, OP!)

"Do swingers frequent petrol stations?

I wouldn't know what people get up to? Do you know what they get up to?

Walk on beaches? "

I guess that would be a step up from sharing gossip online and coffee meets? A walk on the beach?

I wouldn't know. I have never had sex with someone I met at a petrol station or on a beach, and dont think I ever met someone at a petrol station. Doggers might be into that?

Good contribution though.

"(Welcome back, OP!)"

Thanks, but I haven't been away?

Here I am 23 weeks ago

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/446570

Here I am 19 weeks ago

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/455894

etc.

"(Welcome back, OP!)

Thanks, but I haven't been away?

Here I am 23 weeks ago

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/446570

Here I am 19 weeks ago

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/455894

etc."

I know, you've just been quiet. That's all.

We are definitely here to swing .. and funnily enough we are the product of a meet that's lasted 2 years now ..

meeting anyone that's cheating on their partner is a definite no no for us .. we've made exceptions and I'm afraid it tainted the experience.. I do think there is a definite difference between nsa and swinging

"I know, you've just been quiet. That's all. "

Well thank you.

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

Ummmmmm, yes pleaseeeee.....

Here 4 potential fun, isn't that what the site is about? I had a woman the other day say to Mr she woukdnt allow singles use this site who don't want to interact with couples as then they are not true swingers.

That's why I made the thread funguy, the url says swingers, but I believe most are just here for nsa fun.

I'm not judging either way, but wondering how other people feel about it.

"That's why I made the thread funguy, the url says swingers, but I believe most are just here for nsa fun.

I'm not judging either way, but wondering how other people feel about it."

Oh wasn't having a go, just saying pal

I'd look at it as more nsa fun

I'm here because I like something other tha 3 times a week missionary sex...

I like kink,filthy erotic mind blowing durtieeee sex...

I love the flirt,the tease and that first kiss can be electrifying...

I couldn't give a shite if their married, married actually come with less complications,so it always baffles me why people get all high and mighty when it comes to this too...

Nobody knows what goes on in a relationship...

"I have never cheated, or had sex with a married woman/woman in relationship without her husband/partner there"

You've never met a married woman without her partner knowing about it?

"I have never cheated, or had sex with a married woman/woman in relationship without her husband/partner there

You've never met a married woman without her partner knowing about it? "

"I have never cheated, or had sex with a married woman/woman in relationship without her husband/partner there

You've never met a married woman without her partner knowing about it? "

Read what I said, I have never had sex with a married woman/woman in relationship without her husband/partner there.

Have I ever "met" a married woman without her partner knowing about it? I assume it happens 100 times a day. Married women in shops, married women in work, I think the world would crawl to a halt if married women had to ring home before they talked/met with a guy. Do I have sex with them in closet? no, its never happened in my life.

";-)"

Whats the wink about jasper?

Read what I said, I have never had sex with a married woman/woman in relationship without her husband/partner there.

Have I ever "met" a married woman without her partner knowing about it? I assume it happens 100 times a day. Married women in shops, married women in work, I think the world would crawl to a halt if married women had to ring home before they talked/met with a guy. Do I have sex with them in closet? no, its never happened in my life.

;-)

Whats the wink about jasper?"

Was the wink to you?

"Was the wink to you?"

It was at someone saying something to me. If you don't want to explain it okay. Just curious why you were winking.

Have I ever "met" a married woman without her partner knowing about it? I assume it happens 100 times a day. Married women in shops, married women in work, I think the world would crawl to a halt if married women had to ring home before they talked/met with a guy. Do I have sex with them in closet? no, its never happened in my life."

You don't think meeting a woman from here whose husband doesn't know she's here is cheating? Even though it's done behind his back?

Or is it only cheating if ye had sex?

"Was the wink to you?

It was at someone saying something to me. If you don't want to explain it okay. Just curious why you were winking."

I wasn't winking at you I was winking at my good buddy...

"You don't think meeting a woman from here whose husband doesn't know she's here is cheating? Even though it's done behind his back?

"

Bit of a strange question.

I would not consider my wife to be cheating if she met someone for coffee, no matter where she met him from.

You would consider your partner cheating if they just met for a coffee without you knowing?

"I wasn't winking at you I was winking at my good buddy..."

Oh that's cool, I can see why they would be your good buddy, you seem like nice people.

"I wasn't winking at you I was winking at my good buddy...

Oh that's cool, I can see why they would be your good buddy, you seem like nice people."

Ya we are soooound....ye seem like nice people to

"I wasn't winking at you I was winking at my good buddy...

Oh that's cool, I can see why they would be your good buddy, you seem like nice people."

I like you....

"You don't think meeting a woman from here whose husband doesn't know she's here is cheating? Even though it's done behind his back?

Bit of a strange question.

I would not consider my wife to be cheating if she met someone for coffee, no matter where she met him from.

You would consider your partner cheating if they just met for a coffee without you knowing? "

Yes if they met them on a swingers/nsa sex site.

"Yes if they met them on a swingers/nsa sex site. "

Well that's okay. We all have our own definitions of cheating etc. If I fell into your definition of a cheater for whatever reason, I would respect that and not bother you any more about it.

I did not mean to bother anyone with this post, because I think swingers and people into nsa can get along just fine.

"Yes if they met them on a swingers/nsa sex site.

Well that's okay. We all have our own definitions of cheating etc. If I fell into your definition of a cheater for whatever reason, I would respect that and not bother you any more about it.

I did not mean to bother anyone with this post, because I think swingers and people into nsa can get along just fine."

It's cheating if the other partner is kept in the dark, but we all have different definitions to suit ourselves

"Yes if they met them on a swingers/nsa sex site.

I did not mean to bother anyone with this post, because I think swingers and people into nsa can get along just fine.

It's cheating if the other partner is kept in the dark, but we all have different definitions to suit ourselves "

I agree with ya there

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

Not bothered about defining it like this. Just here to have mutual fun with hot guys and sexy ladies

By *ildmovementMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Too true red, no judgement on why anyone else is on here. Everyone has their reasons. As long as its mutual then it what ever you want to call it if you don't like someone's profile then you don't have to meet them

"Too true red, no judgement on why anyone else is on here. Everyone has their reasons. As long as its mutual then it what ever you want to call it if you don't like someone's profile then you don't have to meet them "

Yep ....it simples right

;-)

Whats the wink about jasper?"

......how can you say never in you're life... .mabye some of you're nsa partners lied about their martial status.....did you ask for proof that they were single. ..?

;-)

Whats the wink about jasper?......how can you say never in you're life... .mabye some of you're nsa partners lied about their martial status.....did you ask for proof that they were single. ..?"

They took their rings off

;-)

Whats the wink about jasper?......how can you say never in you're life... .mabye some of you're nsa partners lied about their martial status.....did you ask for proof that they were single. ..?

They took their rings off "

...gasp!!!!.. how could they?... that poor guy might have shagged a horrible cheating woman...and ruined his 100% record. ...the cheek of the aul bitch!!

The shameless hussy

Dublin

Jeasus I've bee g looking for one of those for years

Dublin

"Too true red, no judgement on why anyone else is on here. Everyone has their reasons. As long as its mutual then it what ever you want to call it if you don't like someone's profile then you don't have to meet them

Yep ....it simples right "

Oh I like simples avoid complicated Evey time

"The shameless hussy "
....people like that should be shunned. .in all walks of society. ...

"The shameless hussy ....people like that should be shunned. .in all walks of society. ... "

I'll get my coat

"The shameless hussy ....people like that should be shunned. .in all walks of society. ...

I'll get my coat "

.....sorry for the delay in responding. ..I was out stoning an adulterer. ..

Dublin

"The shameless hussy ....people like that should be shunned. .in all walks of society. ...

I'll get my coat "

Do, I think I have some where for you to hang it

Dublin

I'll get my coat .....sorry for the delay in responding. ..I was out stoning an adulterer. .. "

Are they well stoned now?

By *andyrackkyMan  over a year ago

South

Loving the open mindness of the ladies here

Dublin

Open minds, as well as open other things need for this site

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I don't think who you're meeting, the marital status respectively partner involved or not defines a swinger. There's no such thing as bad adultery and good adultery. It's a very puritanistic way of defining a swinger and you should think a swinger is a bit more open minded.

What distinguishes swinging from NSA seeking is the social aspect as part of swinging such as m&g, parties etc. with like minded people and the open discussion of sex, fantasies, desires etc among themselves in order to explore/enhance their sex life further and live out their fantasies.

".....how can you say never in you're life... .mabye some of you're nsa partners lied about their martial status.....did you ask for proof that they were single. ..?"

Why are people bent out of shape about me not cheating? It wasn't meant as an attack on people who do cheat to say that. So can we relax about it?

To answer your question. I don't have sex with people I don't know. Every time I have had NSA it has been with someone I know. I have never gone home with a girl from the pub, I have never shagged a girl in the toilets of a club. I have never gone dogging to fuck some random girl. I am not attracted to people I do not know at all.

Can people stop making assumptions about me, and stop making up hypothetical situations involving me that might be considered cheating. It's pretty aggressive.

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Ditto

By *ienDePlusCouple  over a year ago

dublin

Swinging is people in a committed relationship inviting others into their sex life.

There are plenty of sexual liaisons that involve people who talk about sex, have sex that do not consider themselves swingers - the BDSM community, the gay party scene etc.

This site has two factions, the couples and the simgles. The couples who enjoy the socials or regularly meet singles straddle the two worlds. But the vast majority of couples on here simply want to meet other couples. They put 'seeking single female' down as a wing and a prayer... But the term 'rocking horse shit' doesn't exist for no reason.

Fabs is a very good site for swingers but its is also structurally and numerically dominated by single males and the very small number of single females they pursue. That isn't swinging thats simply the same NSA dynamic that exists in every bar in every town every Saturday night. Its also exactly what happens on tinder in the states (where it is much more a hook up app than a dating app). The singles on tinder would laugh if you called them swingers because they flirt and meet to netflix n chill.

There is no right or wrong to it. Fabs is what it is and the ratios of singles / couples and what they seek isnt going to alter radically.

I'll get my coat .....sorry for the delay in responding. ..I was out stoning an adulterer. .. "

Yes and ouch u cld have used smaller stones,, lol

Fun is fun and if you're having it, what's it matter

Time spent trying to define things could be time spent enjoying yourself

I'll get my coat .....sorry for the delay in responding. ..I was out stoning an adulterer. ..

Yes and ouch u cld have used smaller stones,, lol "

....omg...not another one of you...?

".....how can you say never in you're life... .mabye some of you're nsa partners lied about their martial status.....did you ask for proof that they were single. ..?

Why are people bent out of shape about me not cheating? It wasn't meant as an attack on people who do cheat to say that. So can we relax about it?

To answer your question. I don't have sex with people I don't know. Every time I have had NSA it has been with someone I know. I have never gone home with a girl from the pub, I have never shagged a girl in the toilets of a club. I have never gone dogging to fuck some random girl. I am not attracted to people I do not know at all.

Can people stop making assumptions about me, and stop making up hypothetical situations involving me that might be considered cheating. It's pretty aggressive."

....holy fuck....

» Add a new message to this topic