FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Summer Blues

Summer Blues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One of our pastimes when the evenings get longer is to drive around Dublin mountains. Spinning around listening to Danzig or the like. Sounds very innocent. It is. Or at least it starts that way. Before long our voyeurism starts to show. This usually starts with the Nikki stripping from the waist down. The sight of a 5'1" version of Eva Green pleasuring herself a mere inches from me usually ends with u turn and a return home sharpish. Not this night. Pulses racing, urges taking hold. No time for a sprint to base camp. We spent ten minutes looking for a secluded area to let nature take control. We found a car park outside an old graveyard. So there we where, the Nikki wearing nothing but her hiking boots, me in only runners. Sun setting over Dublin, a light drizzle falling. This was no love making exercise. This was raw, uncontrolled passion. With cars passing metres away we fucked on the bonnet of that car. Nothing could stop us. With every trust, Nikki's back arched with pleasure. Her left foot slipping on the bonnet as she tried in vain to subdue herself. When we climaxed together the car made a slight noise as the hand break slipped a touch. Afterwards we just stayed right there. Beads of sweat and rain running over Nikki's pale, soft skin. We had not care in the world. Anyone could have watched and we would have welcomed it. There is something primitive about the feel of rain and a gentle breeze on bare skin.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

You'll catch your death at that sort of thing.

#alwayswearacoat

"You'll catch your death at that sort of thing.

#alwayswearacoat "

Worth every tissue of the cold.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"One of our pastimes when the evenings get longer is to drive around Dublin mountains. Spinning around listening to Danzig or the like. Sounds very innocent. It is. Or at least it starts that way. Before long our voyeurism starts to show. This usually starts with the Nikki stripping from the waist down. The sight of a 5'1" version of Eva Green pleasuring herself a mere inches from me usually ends with u turn and a return home sharpish. Not this night. Pulses racing, urges taking hold. No time for a sprint to base camp. We spent ten minutes looking for a secluded area to let nature take control. We found a car park outside an old graveyard. So there we where, the Nikki wearing nothing but her hiking boots, me in only runners. Sun setting over Dublin, a light drizzle falling. This was no love making exercise. This was raw, uncontrolled passion. With cars passing metres away we fucked on the bonnet of that car. Nothing could stop us. With every trust, Nikki's back arched with pleasure. Her left foot slipping on the bonnet as she tried in vain to subdue herself. When we climaxed together the car made a slight noise as the hand break slipped a touch. Afterwards we just stayed right there. Beads of sweat and rain running over Nikki's pale, soft skin. We had not care in the world. Anyone could have watched and we would have welcomed it. There is something primitive about the feel of rain and a gentle breeze on bare skin. "

I need to go driving in the Dublin mountains more lol

"One of our pastimes when the evenings get longer is to drive around Dublin mountains. Spinning around listening to Danzig or the like. Sounds very innocent. It is. Or at least it starts that way. Before long our voyeurism starts to show. This usually starts with the Nikki stripping from the waist down. The sight of a 5'1" version of Eva Green pleasuring herself a mere inches from me usually ends with u turn and a return home sharpish. Not this night. Pulses racing, urges taking hold. No time for a sprint to base camp. We spent ten minutes looking for a secluded area to let nature take control. We found a car park outside an old graveyard. So there we where, the Nikki wearing nothing but her hiking boots, me in only runners. Sun setting over Dublin, a light drizzle falling. This was no love making exercise. This was raw, uncontrolled passion. With cars passing metres away we fucked on the bonnet of that car. Nothing could stop us. With every trust, Nikki's back arched with pleasure. Her left foot slipping on the bonnet as she tried in vain to subdue herself. When we climaxed together the car made a slight noise as the hand break slipped a touch. Afterwards we just stayed right there. Beads of sweat and rain running over Nikki's pale, soft skin. We had not care in the world. Anyone could have watched and we would have welcomed it. There is something primitive about the feel of rain and a gentle breeze on bare skin.

I need to go driving in the Dublin mountains more lol"

We're thinking the same.

"You'll catch your death at that sort of thing.

#alwayswearacoat

Worth every tissue of the cold. "

...and every spoon from the coughing bottle.

By *upoftea2Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"One of our pastimes when the evenings get longer is to drive around Dublin mountains. Spinning around listening to Danzig or the like. Sounds very innocent. It is. Or at least it starts that way. Before long our voyeurism starts to show. This usually starts with the Nikki stripping from the waist down. The sight of a 5'1" version of Eva Green pleasuring herself a mere inches from me usually ends with u turn and a return home sharpish. Not this night. Pulses racing, urges taking hold. No time for a sprint to base camp. We spent ten minutes looking for a secluded area to let nature take control. We found a car park outside an old graveyard. So there we where, the Nikki wearing nothing but her hiking boots, me in only runners. Sun setting over Dublin, a light drizzle falling. This was no love making exercise. This was raw, uncontrolled passion. With cars passing metres away we fucked on the bonnet of that car. Nothing could stop us. With every trust, Nikki's back arched with pleasure. Her left foot slipping on the bonnet as she tried in vain to subdue herself. When we climaxed together the car made a slight noise as the hand break slipped a touch. Afterwards we just stayed right there. Beads of sweat and rain running over Nikki's pale, soft skin. We had not care in the world. Anyone could have watched and we would have welcomed it. There is something primitive about the feel of rain and a gentle breeze on bare skin.

We're thinking the same. "

Going driving tonight...?

We're thinking the same.

Going driving tonight...?

"

Tomorrow night.

By *ickirishallsortsMan  over a year ago

Lickie Manor

"One of our pastimes when the evenings get longer is to drive around Dublin mountains. Spinning around listening to Danzig or the like. Sounds very innocent. It is. Or at least it starts that way. Before long our voyeurism starts to show. This usually starts with the Nikki stripping from the waist down. The sight of a 5'1" version of Eva Green pleasuring herself a mere inches from me usually ends with u turn and a return home sharpish. Not this night. Pulses racing, urges taking hold. No time for a sprint to base camp. We spent ten minutes looking for a secluded area to let nature take control. We found a car park outside an old graveyard. So there we where, the Nikki wearing nothing but her hiking boots, me in only runners. Sun setting over Dublin, a light drizzle falling. This was no love making exercise. This was raw, uncontrolled passion. With cars passing metres away we fucked on the bonnet of that car. Nothing could stop us. With every trust, Nikki's back arched with pleasure. Her left foot slipping on the bonnet as she tried in vain to subdue herself. When we climaxed together the car made a slight noise as the hand break slipped a touch. Afterwards we just stayed right there. Beads of sweat and rain running over Nikki's pale, soft skin. We had not care in the world. Anyone could have watched and we would have welcomed it. There is something primitive about the feel of rain and a gentle breeze on bare skin. "

Oh my god!, guys what a great contribution.

Just a cordial heads up...

If you find when you are pulling your lever, does it come up too much?

If when you pull it normally can you can get it up to about 7, or with a bit of force you can get it up to 8 notches?

I'd definitely recommend you having a professional check that handbrake, could be an nct fail.

[Removed by poster at 31/05/16 01:20:55]

If when you pull it normally can you can get it up to about 7, or with a bit of force you can get it up to 8 notches?

I'd definitely recommend you having a professional check that handbrake, could be an nct fail. "

We're both engineers. We're thinking/hoping it was the passion and not the lack of carbid.

By *ickirishallsortsMan  over a year ago

Lickie Manor

I'd definitely recommend you having a professional check that handbrake, could be an nct fail.

We're both engineers. We're thinking/hoping it was the passion and not the lack of carbid. "

The mere mention from you about CaC2 brought a little cock tear to my eye. I know I'm SiC

By *es deux lapinCouple  over a year ago

dublin

Vorspung durk technik as they say in Germany

Have to say that is a day for fun in a summer meadow

We're both engineers. We're thinking/hoping it was the passion and not the lack of carbid.

The mere mention from you about CaC2 brought a little cock tear to my eye. I know I'm SiC "

Sorry about that. Our bad.

» Add a new message to this topic