FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dry Orgasms

Dry Orgasms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *humperAndTaz OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Hi there. David here.

For the past few years I've been experiencing Dry Orgasms. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining or looking for a cure it is fantastic! Just interested if anyone else has these.

Basically it is exactly the same as a proper orgasm only I do not ejaculate. Same contractions, same sensations and uphoria. There is usually very little recovery time and then when I do eventually shoot I nearly pass out it is so intense.

Anyone have the same experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes. Don't worry about it. Happens if I have sex very soon again after cumming; if I go again say ten minutes after then that ejaculation might have little or no volume. I'm not sure if your testes have just been caught on the hop or need more time to produce.

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Hi there. David here.

For the past few years I've been experiencing Dry Orgasms. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining or looking for a cure it is fantastic! Just interested if anyone else has these.

Basically it is exactly the same as a proper orgasm only I do not ejaculate. Same contractions, same sensations and uphoria. There is usually very little recovery time and then when I do eventually shoot I nearly pass out it is so intense.

Anyone have the same experience? "

So you should be lovetonotcum2014??

Newtownabbey

"Hi there. David here.

So you should be lovetonotcum2014?? "

By *ammerandthongsCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"Hi there. David here.

Anyone have the same experience? "

Hi David. We would say if you enjoy what you achieving go with it. Sometimes things can be self fulfilling as in the more it happens the more you worry about it and make it harder to deal with. Good luck with it.

Amy and Gareth.

Newtownabbey

"Hi there. David here.

Hi David. We would say if you enjoy what you achieving go with it. Sometimes things can be self fulfilling as in the more it happens the more you worry about it and make it harder to deal with. Good luck with it.

Amy and Gareth."

Thanks guys. Don't get me wrong I'm not worried about it, we both love it! Just curious if it is a common thing

"Hi there. David here.

Someone has way way too much time on their hands.......

No but I say u gd be low in testosterone or else u have a pure deit which also lowers ur leptin level and hormone cells which could lead to weight gain are cause more difficult problems so I say go and get check out the doc and cheek ur testosterone levels my cheeking blood usually cause bi pure food choices hopefully it just that it can be easy fix then!

Newtownabbey

"No but I say u gd be low in testosterone or else u have a pure deit which also lowers ur leptin level and hormone cells which could lead to weight gain are cause more difficult problems so I say go and get check out the doc and cheek ur testosterone levels my cheeking blood usually cause bi pure food choices hopefully it just that it can be easy fix then!"

Fuck no! I don't want to fix it

So if you promise a girl. ."you won't cum in her mouth"..you're not lying?

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

if its something you are not in control of then it may be an indication of something going on in the male plumbing department.

It may be that you are having too many ejaculations and your semen production just cant keep up with the demand on it.

You may be suffering from Retrograde ejaculation where the semem is ending up in your urine but you will notice that you may pee cloudy every now and then.

It could also mean your prostate is enlarged so you should get this checked out, as early intervention is always good if there may be an underlying issue that you are not aware of.

You can learn to hold off an orgasm by squeezing the muscles in the area hard just before you cum which is an Tantric technique which allows you to have multiple orgasms in a short period of time but its something you have to learn to do and is difficult to achieve without practice and not something that will happen accidentally.

If i was you i would pop along to get a check up just to be sure it wasnt a sign of anything more serious starting and when you get the confirmation that all is ok then enjoy it and i'm sure that your sexual partners will enjoy it too as you can last longer and spoil them all the more.

By *.D.I.D.A.S.1981Man  over a year ago

drogheda

"So if you promise a girl. ."you won't cum in her mouth"..you're not lying? "

Newtownabbey

"So if you promise a girl. ."you won't cum in her mouth"..you're not lying? "

Newtownabbey

"if its something you are not in control of then it may be an indication of something going on in the male plumbing department.

It may be that you are having too many ejaculations and your semen production just cant keep up with the demand on it.

You may be suffering from Retrograde ejaculation where the semem is ending up in your urine but you will notice that you may pee cloudy every now and then.

It could also mean your prostate is enlarged so you should get this checked out, as early intervention is always good if there may be an underlying issue that you are not aware of.

You can learn to hold off an orgasm by squeezing the muscles in the area hard just before you cum which is an Tantric technique which allows you to have multiple orgasms in a short period of time but its something you have to learn to do and is difficult to achieve without practice and not something that will happen accidentally.

If i was you i would pop along to get a check up just to be sure it wasnt a sign of anything more serious starting and when you get the confirmation that all is ok then enjoy it and i'm sure that your sexual partners will enjoy it too as you can last longer and spoil them all the more.

"

Very good advice but i think I haven't explained myself well. This is something I have spent years perfecting. It is not something that had just started on its own, it took a lot of time to learn how to do it. Means I can have as many orgasms as I want and only shoot when I want to (most of the time - sometimes I get caught out and make a mess!

But thanks for the concern some very sensible advice.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"if its something you are not in control of then it may be an indication of something going on in the male plumbing department.

Very good advice but i think I haven't explained myself well. This is something I have spent years perfecting. It is not something that had just started on its own, it took a lot of time to learn how to do it. Means I can have as many orgasms as I want and only shoot when I want to (most of the time - sometimes I get caught out and make a mess!

But thanks for the concern some very sensible advice."

You made yourself clear from the beginning but it's funny to read how many deduct it's an abnormality that could be a sign for something sinister or think that you're suffering from it and your manhood is in danger.

It seems difficult for some to understand that you're cuming with no ejaculation and even enjoying it! keep on enjoying!

Where can I get night classes on perfecting the technique?....

Must put it on my list for courses in September

"

Newtownabbey

Where can I get night classes on perfecting the technique?....

Must put it on my list for courses in September

"

Newtownabbey

"

You made yourself clear from the beginning but it's funny to read how many deduct it's an abnormality that could be a sign for something sinister or think that you're suffering from it and your manhood is in danger.

It seems difficult for some to understand that you're cuming with no ejaculation and even enjoying it! keep on enjoying! "

we are certainly enjoying it, highly recommend for anyone.

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

That's why I started my response with if it's not something you are controlling then you might have an issue.

I can do it too. Have practiced for years which is why I know something about it and which I commented on both sides the voluntary and involuntarily.

I know a guy who suddenly lost the ability and turned out he had early stage prostate cancer which thankfully they caught in time because he went and got it checked.

And as I said before if you can do multiple climaxes then enjoy it as most can't do it even if they wanted too and yes some people find it strange when they experience a guy who can for the first time.

Newtownabbey

"That's why I started my response with if it's not something you are controlling then you might have an issue.

I can do it too. Have practiced for years which is why I know something about it and which I commented on both sides the voluntary and involuntarily.

I know a guy who suddenly lost the ability and turned out he had early stage prostate cancer which thankfully they caught in time because he went and got it checked.

And as I said before if you can do multiple climaxes then enjoy it as most can't do it even if they wanted too and yes some people find it strange when they experience a guy who can for the first time.

"

Not good I hope he was ok in the end.

"

» Add a new message to this topic