FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Squirting debate

Squirting debate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and girl I've met a few times spoke about squirting. Her view on it was the one time she had done it she wasn't impressed and thought it was more her partners ego at work rather than her pleasure. What's your views on it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Me and girl I've met a few times spoke about squirting. Her view on it was the one time she had done it she wasn't impressed and thought it was more her partners ego at work rather than her pleasure. What's your views on it "

...and still none!

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

If it was her partners ego why did she continue? Surely the word "Stop" would have been enough if she felt like that?It seems to me that the male ego gets very bruised about this, when some women cant squirt ,some can and some choose not to. Its about respecting the others wishes.

Out in the sticks

"If it was her partners ego why did she continue? Surely the word "Stop" would have been enough if she felt like that?It seems to me that the male ego gets very bruised about this, when some women cant squirt ,some can and some choose not to. Its about respecting the others wishes. "

she should be able to do whatever she wants to at the time.. It's her body!

So what if she squirts or doesn't? She shouldn't be expected to squirt or not...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was about 5 years ago with a meet off fab she said she didn't really know what he was trying. Didn't work on tge bed so got her to stand and when it happens she laughed cause she felt embarrassed cause he had made her pee herself . Said it was more a feeling of release than pleasure

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"If it was her partners ego why did she continue? Surely the word "Stop" would have been enough if she felt like that?It seems to me that the male ego gets very bruised about this, when some women cant squirt ,some can and some choose not to. Its about respecting the others wishes.

So what if she squirts or doesn't? She shouldn't be expected to squirt or not..."

That was kind of my point. He said she squirted but felt it was his ego she was feeding. Theres no chance id do anything i wasnt comfortable doing,bruised ego or not.

Out in the sticks

"If it was her partners ego why did she continue? Surely the word "Stop" would have been enough if she felt like that?It seems to me that the male ego gets very bruised about this, when some women cant squirt ,some can and some choose not to. Its about respecting the others wishes.

So what if she squirts or doesn't? She shouldn't be expected to squirt or not...

That was kind of my point. He said she squirted but felt it was his ego she was feeding. Theres no chance id do anything i wasnt comfortable doing,bruised ego or not. "

I was with a woman once who scratched her ass 2 or 3 times.. Obviously it was to boost my ego, not because of an itch!

We had a huge debate about it... went on for weeks and weeks!

By *ickirishallsortsMan  over a year ago

Lickie Manor

"Me and girl I've met a few times spoke about squirting. Her view on it was the one time she had done it she wasn't impressed and thought it was more her partners ego at work rather than her pleasure. What's your views on it "

Are you a mass-debater

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tend to agree with your lady friend.

I tend to find that, in my experience, the bloke is immensely pleased with himself if I squirt. I don't find it particularly pleasurable, but it;s certainly not something i dislike. It's just "meh" for me. I could take it or leave it, but if it makes the hubby happy I've no problem washing some extra sheets occasionally.

"I tend to agree with your lady friend.

I tend to find that, in my experience, the bloke is immensely pleased with himself if I squirt. I don't find it particularly pleasurable, but it;s certainly not something i dislike. It's just "meh" for me. I could take it or leave it, but if it makes the hubby happy I've no problem washing some extra sheets occasionally. "

..messy meets are fun tho...but have to say..its no biggy for me...more about everyone enjoying themselves!!!.

.not very long ago a girl repeatedly squirted whilst on top of me...and I had to stop...i think because I had recently shaved my skin was sensitive and it stung like crazy as it started to dry!!!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

A different kind of squirting thread. I think some men claim to have magic fingers I can make any woman squirt.....

I tend to find that, in my experience, the bloke is immensely pleased with himself if I squirt. I don't find it particularly pleasurable, but it;s certainly not something i dislike. It's just "meh" for me. I could take it or leave it, but if it makes the hubby happy I've no problem washing some extra sheets occasionally.

..messy meets are fun tho...but have to say..its no biggy for me...more about everyone enjoying themselves!!!.

.not very long ago a girl repeatedly squirted whilst on top of me...and I had to stop...i think because I had recently shaved my skin was sensitive and it stung like crazy as it started to dry!!! "

Might be over your part of the country soon - haven't ogled your ass in real life since forever... maybe you could miss the boat again?

Lmao

That was kind of my point. He said she squirted but felt it was his ego she was feeding. Theres no chance id do anything i wasnt comfortable doing,bruised ego or not.

I was with a woman once who scratched her ass 2 or 3 times.. Obviously it was to boost my ego, not because of an itch!

We had a huge debate about it... went on for weeks and weeks! "

Like this one!

Please debate this in the UK forum OP. We 'debate' it enough here!

"

We had a huge debate about it... went on for weeks and weeks! "

Did it come up on the forums each week as well? ...her itch I mean....i know her ass did

Out in the sticks

"

Did it come up on the forums each week as well? ...her itch I mean....i know her ass did "

I can't really discuss it further as it is gone to European Courts of Human Rights as she simply won't admit it was for my ego!

.not very long ago a girl repeatedly squirted whilst on top of me...and I had to stop...i think because I had recently shaved my skin was sensitive and it stung like crazy as it started to dry!!!

Might be over your part of the country soon - haven't ogled your ass in real life since forever... maybe you could miss the boat again? "

..just gimme a shout..repeatez vous...

"

Did it come up on the forums each week as well? ...her itch I mean....i know her ass did

I can't really discuss it further as it is gone to European Courts of Human Rights as she simply won't admit it was for my ego!"

Well if that's the case I'm Out..

» Add a new message to this topic