FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > My pet hate

My pet hate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nothing annoys me more than hearing men texting women on here saying ' how much do you charge' surely I'm not the only one that hates hearing this being sent to women

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They must be tapping that keyboard pretty hard if you can hear them...

Never had one but it would result in a block & report & that would be that. No sleep lost.

Why'd you block me then lol? I never messaged you anything like that :/

Sadly there are many people on here who lack basic manners or respect for others . So many threads posted bemoaning the fact that theres no women on here / they are all messers/ timewasters or dont seem to be actually interested in meeting , and the same few bellends who accost womens mailboxes asking how much. With attitudes like that , its no wonder theres a sizeable demographic who will have more chance of seeing flying pigs here than getting a meet . To all the ladies who have had idiots mailing them assuming they can be bought , just report the plonkers and realise that such messages say a lot about the sender and have absolutely no impact on you the recipient .

"Sadly there are many people on here who lack basic manners or respect for others . So many threads posted bemoaning the fact that theres no women on here / they are all messers/ timewasters or dont seem to be actually interested in meeting , and the same few bellends who accost womens mailboxes asking how much. With attitudes like that , its no wonder theres a sizeable demographic who will have more chance of seeing flying pigs here than getting a meet . To all the ladies who have had idiots mailing them assuming they can be bought , just report the plonkers and realise that such messages say a lot about the sender and have absolutely no impact on you the recipient . "
completely agree with you white Nubian shame they give the rest of us decent men a bad name

I got a message recently saying "I have some money here for you". I know I shouldn't let it bother me but I was slightly offended. Just blocked and reported him

"I got a message recently saying "I have some money here for you". I know I shouldn't let it bother me but I was slightly offended. Just blocked and reported him "
rightfully so you should've given out his username for people to send him abusive messages. Seriously there's no respect whatever with those idiots

Wouldn't worry about it . They will cop on after a while

By *hudBEfunMan  over a year ago

longford

My pet hate .

Sending a mail . Being polite . Even attaching a pic . Not of cock .

And Mail is deleted .

I know women get loads of mail . But it doesn't take a lot to say thanks but no thanks .

Me thinks there are more female keyboard warriors on this than men . Lol

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Why'd you block me then lol? I never messaged you anything like that :/"

Maybe they're just not into you?

Anyway, I recently had a mail from a guy that simply said:

Bi sub

I replied with:

"Bye, sub!"

"I got a message recently saying "I have some money here for you". I know I shouldn't let it bother me but I was slightly offended. Just blocked and reported him rightfully so you should've given out his username for people to send him abusive messages. Seriously there's no respect whatever with those idiots"

Well I'm not the type to be sending abusive messages so block and report is the best way

"My pet hate .

And Mail is deleted .

I know women get loads of mail . But it doesn't take a lot to say thanks but no thanks .

Me thinks there are more female keyboard warriors on this than men . Lol "

No reply means no thanks. Don't dwell on it. I don't if a guy doesn't respond to me

"I got a message recently saying "I have some money here for you". I know I shouldn't let it bother me but I was slightly offended. Just blocked and reported him rightfully so you should've given out his username for people to send him abusive messages. Seriously there's no respect whatever with those idiots

Well I'm not the type to be sending abusive messages so block and report is the best way "

well yeah you did the right thing just don't let it get to you

I'd love if someone offered to pay for me sex...

I get my hole and money?!?!?

WinWin

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I got a message recently saying "I have some money here for you". I know I shouldn't let it bother me but I was slightly offended. Just blocked and reported him rightfully so you should've given out his username for people to send him abusive messages. Seriously there's no respect whatever with those idiots"

Sending abusive message puts you on the same level as they are.

Op give us ladies some credit, most ladies are well able to handle those messages and can distinguish between the ignorants and the genuine ones without throwing everyone into the same pot. So my advise is op don't let those messages bother you.

giz a euro worth of a roide , ill throw in a bag of cheezy wotsits if yer any good

"My pet hate .

And Mail is deleted .

Don't complain when tying to reach the hill of hope

"giz a euro worth of a roide , ill throw in a bag of cheezy wotsits if yer any good "

Mmmmmm cheesy wotsits!?....

I'm sold!

"My pet hate .

And Mail is deleted .

....pet hate..getting a msg...saying no thanks politely. ...and getting another message saying. ...I wasn't that interested in shagging you anyway. ..or some other smartass comment. .

Pet hate. Moaning people going on about the site. Run with it, it could be worse

"I got a message recently saying "I have some money here for you". I know I shouldn't let it bother me but I was slightly offended. Just blocked and reported him rightfully so you should've given out his username for people to send him abusive messages. Seriously there's no respect whatever with those idiots

Sending abusive message puts you on the same level as they are.

Op give us ladies some credit, most ladies are well able to handle those messages and can distinguish between the ignorants and the genuine ones without throwing everyone into the same pot. So my advise is op don't let those messages bother you. "

Exactly my thoughts. Don't get myself annoyed over getting mail like that. Then again, I not easily annoyed. Never let stupid or nasty mail bother me...wgy would I waste my energy

I just deleted your message by accident. Apologies

My pet hate...... Pet hates!

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

My pet hate... Those messages "fancy a fuck messages" from the wimmin. I'm sick of them. C'mon ladies, put a bit more effort in!

"My pet hate... Those messages "fancy a fuck messages" from the wimmin. I'm sick of them. C'mon ladies, put a bit more effort in! "

Damn I had one typed up and ready to go I better get my thinking cap on

Dahling, if you have to ask then you can't afford me

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"My pet hate... Those messages "fancy a fuck messages" from the wimmin. I'm sick of them. C'mon ladies, put a bit more effort in!

Damn I had one typed up and ready to go I better get my thinking cap on "

Ah sure feck it, you might as well send it now!

» Add a new message to this topic