FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Question to ladies?

Question to ladies?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any women out there that actually prefer sucking a cock over getting their pussy licked? Probably a stupid question but I'm just curious lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

are there any men out there that perfer to pleasure a woman and get nothing themselves , just curious

That's a very good question too tbh lol

"are there any men out there that perfer to pleasure a woman and get nothing themselves , just curious "

Me me!! I love licking pussy!!

Meeeeeeee!

By *ale4U2Man  over a year ago

Nearby

I'd devour a nice ripe pussy right now

I actually really enjoy just lying naked, head moving between a girls pussy, licking softly, kissing her thighs, then kissing her...but all nice n slow and easy going....but...doing that whilst chatting and having fun over hours...it's almost just keeping her at a level of horniness without actually going into the need for any penetrative sex....it's one of the things I miss about a relationship...we fabbers are always rushing in meets...i love that all day horn in bed thing..

Yep I much prefer doing the sucking

*waves hands in the air*

"Meeeeeeee!"
bold girl message me please lol

"*waves hands in the air* "

.we see ya!!!!

"*waves hands in the air*

.we see ya!!!! "

we sure do lol she's a popular lady on this site worth checking out guys

"are there any men out there that perfer to pleasure a woman and get nothing themselves , just curious "

Actually one can get great pleasure from pleasuring a woman..

"I actually really enjoy just lying naked, head moving between a girls pussy, licking softly, kissing her thighs, then kissing her...but all nice n slow and easy going....but...doing that whilst chatting and having fun over hours...it's almost just keeping her at a level of horniness without actually going into the need for any penetrative sex....it's one of the things I miss about a relationship...we fabbers are always rushing in meets...i love that all day horn in bed thing.. "

[Removed by poster at 25/06/16 15:02:03]

"yes of course , but this is fab where every one is in persuit of selfish pleasure ...your not going to find many men who will get off on pleasuring a woman when theres fook in it for themselves ( tho strangely a lot of fellas think it should work the oppsite way around )"
I disagree. I'd wanna pleasure a woman also and want her to enjoy the meet just as much as me

yes of course , but this is fab where every one is in persuit of selfish pleasure ...your not going to find many men who will get off on pleasuring a woman when theres fook all in it for themselves ( tho strangely a lot of fellas think it should work the oppsite way around )

"yes of course , but this is fab where every one is in persuit of selfish pleasure ...your not going to find many men who will get off on pleasuring a woman when theres fook in it for themselves ( tho strangely a lot of fellas think it should work the oppsite way around ) I disagree. I'd wanna pleasure a woman also and want her to enjoy the meet just as much as me"

yes , I get your point , yet your the one enquiring as to whether theres women who enjoy giving blow jobs without having the favour returned

"yes of course , but this is fab where every one is in persuit of selfish pleasure ...your not going to find many men who will get off on pleasuring a woman when theres fook in it for themselves ( tho strangely a lot of fellas think it should work the oppsite way around )"

I think there maybe far more than you make it out to be....maybe some people are looking in the wrong place or are not attracting that type. (That's a general statement and nothing personal implied at all)

"yes of course , but this is fab where every one is in persuit of selfish pleasure ...your not going to find many men who will get off on pleasuring a woman when theres fook in it for themselves ( tho strangely a lot of fellas think it should work the oppsite way around ) I disagree. I'd wanna pleasure a woman also and want her to enjoy the meet just as much as me

yes , I get your point , yet your the one enquiring as to whether theres women who enjoy giving blow jobs without having the favour returned "

I don't read that in the OP. May be wrong but he used the word 'preferred' which I then read as given the choice....

Can I pm you whitenubian? Please I need to tell you something

Yes meeeeeeeee

I'm sure there are some women who do not like/enjoy giving a bj and might be some who do not like being sucked.

no need to p m me hun , I have men filtered out .

ANYWAY , i was just giving you another angle on the subject , best of luck with it .

Ok no worries and yeah you had a valid point there tbh

"I actually really enjoy just lying naked, head moving between a girls pussy, licking softly, kissing her thighs, then kissing her...but all nice n slow and easy going....but...doing that whilst chatting and having fun over hours...it's almost just keeping her at a level of horniness without actually going into the need for any penetrative sex....it's one of the things I miss about a relationship...we fabbers are always rushing in meets...i love that all day horn in bed thing.. "

Oh lucky me...enjoy exactly that for 48 hour's...no rush...just gush

Unselfish giving is the ultimate pleasure when with a like minded person

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

Actually.. a fair bit of the time its all just about the lady and no one else

"Unselfish giving is the ultimate pleasure when with a like minded person"
think the ladies deserve to be selfish tho sometimes lol

"Unselfish giving is the ultimate pleasure when with a like minded person think the ladies deserve to be selfish tho sometimes lol"

No don't agree, I do think it takes more to get there but worth the effort

I like to eat pussy untill she gets there lol there a wee bit of head is grand to get everyones happy

Nope. It has to be all about me !

"are there any men out there that perfer to pleasure a woman and get nothing themselves , just curious

Actually.. a fair bit of the time its all just about the lady and no one else "

I like your way of thinking

"I actually really enjoy just lying naked, head moving between a girls pussy, licking softly, kissing her thighs, then kissing her...but all nice n slow and easy going....but...doing that whilst chatting and having fun over hours...it's almost just keeping her at a level of horniness without actually going into the need for any penetrative sex....it's one of the things I miss about a relationship...we fabbers are always rushing in meets...i love that all day horn in bed thing..

Oh lucky me...enjoy exactly that for 48 hour's...no rush...just gush"

.ha..funny..rubber sheets on back order!!!

Sluttysnowwhite likes the idea lol

yes me I love to lick xxxx

I love to pleasure a woman far more than receiving..... Bit more pleasure in it for me knowing that they're enjoying it. Turns me on I suppose

Not all of us are rushing in meets

"I actually really enjoy just lying naked, head moving between a girls pussy, licking softly, kissing her thighs, then kissing her...but all nice n slow and easy going....but...doing that whilst chatting and having fun over hours...it's almost just keeping her at a level of horniness without actually going into the need for any penetrative sex....it's one of the things I miss about a relationship...we fabbers are always rushing in meets...i love that all day horn in bed thing..

Not all of us are rushing in meets "

..mmmm..slow and steady...horny and ready..

.pssst...dont worry...ill speed up when the time is right..

"

..lol..ive. 'ed at you loads tines...

By *oandWexCouple  over a year ago

arklow

Omg i actually got so turned on reading that

By *eandyou9697Couple  over a year ago

dublin

I think its give and take.... the more I get, the more I give. A delicious 69 always has a place !!!

Ill be licking a nice shaved pussy later myself so be rushing it. ?

Omg i actually got so turned on reading that "

Best way to spend a day of work

No no please look at me....

I love to please all day and go all day!

Boring....

Just do DINNER FOR 2 and everyone's happy lol

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

I love both equally but I'd never meet a guy that doesn't give oral.

"I love both equally but I'd never meet a guy that doesn't give oral."

It's always nice to get the favor returned !!!

I think it should work both ways. Don't ever expect your clit licked if your not prepared to worship his pride lOving member lol xxx

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Yes op there are women out there that are not wild about being licked but like to suck a lovely cock. However as much as I enjoy giving pleasure, I also like being pleasured and I normally get my fair share in my preferred way.

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

I love that too.. hours of pleasure ... taking our time x

Im not really pushed on oral..it getting boring after a while, id rather give head

"Im not really pushed on oral..it getting boring after a while, id rather give head "
you will be even more popular amongst men for saying this lol

"Im not really pushed on oral..it getting boring after a while, id rather give head "

You've yet to meet the right person who knew what they were doing so

I'd say for myself (MrInExp) I enjoy getting MrsInExp there, I could go without orgasam as I've always found it fairly difficult probably due to my teenage practices ha, MrsInExp was the first to ever make me cum during sex and it was a phenomenal experience but we've learned best I just not worry about it if it happens it happens if it doesn't then no worries as I was always getting into a tizzy thinking "she'll think I'm not attracted to her" etc.

I love giving oral but tbh while getting it feels good I'll never cum that way so if a girl didn't want to do it no big deal. Role on the multiple and chained orgasams the squirting and begging me to stop as it's much more appealing an rewarding to me.

I love that too.. hours of pleasure ... taking our time x"

exactly why rush a good time

dublin

I love that too.. hours of pleasure ... taking our time x exactly why rush a good time "

Slow and sensual. . Mmmmmmm

I love that too.. hours of pleasure ... taking our time x exactly why rush a good time

Slow and sensual. . Mmmmmmm"

.if everyone loves it so much...why dont we all have a big all day meet..

I love that too.. hours of pleasure ... taking our time x exactly why rush a good time

Slow and sensual. . Mmmmmmm"

kissing and exploring each other's body while taking our time

dublin

.if everyone loves it so much...why dont we all have a big all day meet.. "

Sounds good

.if everyone loves it so much...why dont we all have a big all day meet..

Sounds good "

cool because I like the sound of that also

Rain4u pm me please I need to tell you something???

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

"Yep I much prefer doing the sucking "

Yes pleaseeeeeeeee

69 a meal for two

"69 a meal for two "
sounds like a tasty meal

"Is there any women out there that actually prefer sucking a cock over getting their pussy licked? Probably a stupid question but I'm just curious lol"

Me

"Is there any women out there that actually prefer sucking a cock over getting their pussy licked? Probably a stupid question but I'm just curious lol

Me"

private message me please lol

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

"are there any men out there that perfer to pleasure a woman and get nothing themselves , just curious

I like your way of thinking "

I like that you like how i think

I like that you like how i think "

I like that you like how i think

"

I like how both of you think

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

"69 a meal for two "

Nice

X x

I'm a real giver...of both..

So usually there's a bit of a tussle until I get my way

"Is there any women out there that actually prefer sucking a cock over getting their pussy licked? Probably a stupid question but I'm just curious lol

Me private message me please lol"

Eh wheres my pm haha haha

Me private message me please lol

Eh wheres my pm haha haha "

you blocked me ages ago so I can't pm you haha

» Add a new message to this topic