FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Random abuse

Random abuse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ombiker OP   Man  over a year ago

the right side of the river

I know lots of the women get aweful abuse for turning down charming offers such as "hay wanna fuk" or "suk my cock now"

I was wondering if some might volunteer some of the unpleasant replies that they receive.

Just for an insight into the other side of the fab world.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you looking for replies from the men or the women here?

What is it with some people...

You join a site that clearly is all about meeting up with others for swinging fun...

Then put up a not meeting sign???

Must be lovely to be you and be so fucking full of yourself. ..

If your not meeting (anytime) What the hell ate ypu doing on this site???

Enjoying all the attention and floating your boat eh???

Pathetic!!!

Today's offering

Well I was looking to show the men the shit that some of the women get, it may enlighten them as to why they get no reply or some have single men blocked on filters

But I do appreciate a good come back, so feel free to post answers to the abuse if you like

"What is it with some people...

You join a site that clearly is all about meeting up with others for swinging fun...

Pathetic!!!

Today's offering "

I go through phases of not meeting. Mainly due to kids/work/family etc. But I'll still keep my profile because I enjoy the forums and still chat to people through pm's and I want my profile to still be here when I can meet again. I certainly don't do it for attention.

Pathetic!!!

Today's offering "

Pathetic!!!

Today's offering

I go through phases of not meeting. Mainly due to kids/work/family etc. But I'll still keep my profile because I enjoy the forums and still chat to people through pm's and I want my profile to still be here when I can meet again. I certainly don't do it for attention. "

I just replied and said that why I'm not meeting is my own business and no one else's lol made me laugh all the same: how stressed out must you be in life to send that to a stranger on the Internet? Just makes me laugh really

By *penyoureyes2722Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I'm always stunning,sexy, gorgeous (usually spelt wrong) and have a fabulous body, until that is, I politely turn them down. Then I become fat, ugly, std riddled and they wouldn't shag me with someone else's cock anyway!

-I didn't wanna meet you anyway you fat mess

-Ugly bitch ( even though they have not seen my pics )

-Will you please hide your pics and stop putting people through the torture of having to look at them

There just a sample of post common

I just usually get stupidly upset for bit and then move on I never reply

"I'm always stunning,sexy, gorgeous (usually spelt wrong) and have a fabulous body, until that is, I politely turn them down. Then I become fat, ugly, std riddled and they wouldn't shag me with someone else's cock anyway!"

Lol so true. One lad mailed me "you must walk around wrapped in cling film with the amount of men you've fucked. Have you no shame showing all those veris" also made me laugh

I don't take abuse too seriously to be fair

"I'm always stunning,sexy, gorgeous (usually spelt wrong) and have a fabulous body, until that is, I politely turn them down. Then I become fat, ugly, std riddled and they wouldn't shag me with someone else's cock anyway!

Lol so true. One lad mailed me "you must walk around wrapped in cling film with the amount of men you've fucked. Have you no shame showing all those veris" also made me laugh

I don't take abuse too seriously to be fair"

yet I'd say if a man had veris from umpteen amounts of women most wouldn't touch him

Belfast

I especially love the big brave guys who send really nasty msgs then block you before you can reply back to them. Sometimes when they were feeling particularly manly they would unblock you in the middle of the night to send even more abuse. I now just counterblock them.

"I especially love the big brave guys who send really nasty msgs then block you before you can reply back to them. Sometimes when they were feeling particularly manly they would unblock you in the middle of the night to send even more abuse. I now just counterblock them. "
women do the same

it is a sad state of affairs that there is a sizeable minority here who have zero respect for anyone and need to hurl abuse to feel better about themselves and their lack of prowess, your best response is silence .

To be fair I'm now long here and haven't received anything so nasty yet but if and when I do ,I ll delete and block and forget it.People who are willing to send offensive messages deserve nothing else of me !

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

Pathetic!!!

Today's offering "

Saps. ..I would say more but I be banned. .. xxxx

"I'm always stunning,sexy, gorgeous (usually spelt wrong) and have a fabulous body, until that is, I politely turn them down. Then I become fat, ugly, std riddled and they wouldn't shag me with someone else's cock anyway!"

Ha ha wouldn't ride you with someone else's cock.

Maybe they should buy a dictionary and look up swinging

Bet it would say something like ride your missus with someone else's cock

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

"I'm always stunning,sexy, gorgeous (usually spelt wrong) and have a fabulous body, until that is, I politely turn them down. Then I become fat, ugly, std riddled and they wouldn't shag me with someone else's cock anyway!

I don't take abuse too seriously to be fairyet I'd say if a man had veris from umpteen amounts of women most wouldn't touch him "

I disagree ... lollis veris aren't all from actual sex she's had ... They are from people who have been to her parties that she organises ...and anyone with common sense can read them and see that ..

I don't take abuse too seriously to be fairyet I'd say if a man had veris from umpteen amounts of women most wouldn't touch him

I disagree ... lollis veris aren't all from actual sex she's had ... They are from people who have been to her parties that she organises ...and anyone with common sense can read them and see that .."

Well this is why it made me laugh, I'm 3/4 years here and have only been with a handful of peeps and I prefer to keep that part private so it amazes me how judgemental some lads are

Wow its all kicking off today

I don't take abuse too seriously to be fairyet I'd say if a man had veris from umpteen amounts of women most wouldn't touch him

I disagree ... lollis veris aren't all from actual sex she's had ... They are from people who have been to her parties that she organises ...and anyone with common sense can read them and see that .."

point I'm making is it shouldn't matter a fuck who u have been with. Sex is a fun and pleasurable thing to do

Belfast

I disagree ... lollis veris aren't all from actual sex she's had ... They are from people who have been to her parties that she organises ...and anyone with common sense can read them and see that ..

Well this is why it made me laugh, I'm 3/4 years here and have only been with a handful of peeps and I prefer to keep that part private so it amazes me how judgemental some lads are "

It's jealousy, the abuse never starts until you turn someone down or God forbid, don't reply to their well thought out msg. For example, "hi gorhous lookin stunning Wanna fuk" The charming msg usually has a pic attached of a small, unshaven, dirty looking cock taken over a toilet.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I only got two of this kind in the last year, weirdly enough one was from a woman I've never had anything to do with. The mind boggles sometimes.

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

"I only got two of this kind in the last year, weirdly enough one was from a woman I've never had anything to do with. The mind boggles sometimes. "

She was Jealous of your good looks.....

I haven't had that many recently, and tbh I just laugh at them these days. I just remind myself it's probably some dope in his bedroom acting the big man.

Some of the one I've had though are...

Lose a few pounds and you'd be smoking hot.

How much for an hour?

You must be desperate you slag.

Oh god too many to mention, it's usually about my weight though. And usually from guys with no pics. Shocker.

"I haven't had that many recently, and tbh I just laugh at them these days. I just remind myself it's probably some dope in his bedroom acting the big man.

How much for an hour?

Oh god too many to mention, it's usually about my weight though. And usually from guys with no pics. Shocker. "

Yep the never have pics or else just a Lil hairy cock

"I haven't had that many recently, and tbh I just laugh at them these days. I just remind myself it's probably some dope in his bedroom acting the big man.

How much for an hour?

Oh god too many to mention, it's usually about my weight though. And usually from guys with no pics. Shocker. "

How much are u for am hour?

Jealous insecure people lashing out.

Last night we were pmed a message that I should be ashamed of myself for fucking my wife (while he was wanking looking at our cam)

By *igglesAndGeekCouple  over a year ago

Galway

Can not recall ever getting abusive messages, maybe that's about to change after saying that.

Sad to think some people feel the need to lash out like that.

I never get abusive mails....

Then again I respond to all the "wanna shag" messages I get

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Blocking, newbies, unverified, and no pic profiles seriously reduces annoying pricks and abuse.

Now if the forum could only remove posts from people i've blocked, that would be a little slice of heaven also.

"Blocking, newbies, unverified, and no pic profiles seriously reduces annoying pricks and abuse.

Now if the forum could only remove posts from people i've blocked, that would be a little slice of heaven also. "

do u get annoying mails?

"Blocking, newbies, unverified, and no pic profiles seriously reduces annoying pricks and abuse.

Now if the forum could only remove posts from people i've blocked, that would be a little slice of heaven also. do u get annoying mails?"

Would you be surprised if he did he thinks he owes the place.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I've to say my last one was funny:

He: hi sexy darling

Me: I'm no darling

He: no you're not, you're a cunt!

"I've to say my last one was funny:

He: no you're not, you're a cunt! "

I shouldn't laugh..but I did

i laughed a little

Jesus a two second wonder in and out of bed.

Lmao...if we didn't laugh eh

Coffee/spit!

Pmsl!!

Well he was a smooth talker!

I think we usually just deleted his mails. Lol

Jasus haha not funny but is at the same time

Belfast

I wish fab didn't count pic verification as verified. Means the trolls can still mail me.

By *ibertine-xWoman  over a year ago

myob

I don't think that is the point, if you have one or 1000000 veris it is your own business. It is a swinging sex site and I think the whole point is to hook up with people and have sex. Swinging equals multiple partners... Preferably all at the same time or am I missing the point ?????

Lx

"I wish fab didn't count pic verification as verified. Means the trolls can still mail me. "
everybody starts out as a newbie. Somebody has to give someone a start

I had message from a couple which was asking something about a club so I replied.

I then had message saying would I be interested in meeting them. No I said read my profile.

I then had response telling me that they went to the gym and therefore wouldn't be interested in someone who was as big as me???

Also had msgs asking me if I would like to earn some money

Asking me how much an hour

Telling me I'm a stuck up bitch

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Whats the point in insulting people on here or at least thats the way i see it.

If i get a no from anyone on here i might send a polite mail back and move on.

I wouldnt give a lady dogs abuse to their face if they werent interested in normal life, so defo aint going to do it stuck behind a keyboard.

Dublin

Now if the forum could only remove posts from people i've blocked, that would be a little slice of heaven also. do u get annoying mails?"

only really one time, a couple of years ago. then i put my filters up. that solved that problem.

I'm feeling really dejected...

I've not had any abusive mails in ages...

Although the last one I did get was like yours lolli,wow 300 veris you must have fucked everyone on the site...

The most recent: Slut, must have fucked half the site and disease riddled.

*all of the above was from a single (verified) female profile

' do you think painting your nails will hide the rolls of fat under your hands'

'you belong in a zoo you fat bitch' ( this guy could only see my boobs covered by my hands, so he was making judgment from that)

' what makes you so special that you are so fussy'

That's just a few of them

Woah I never get stuff like that. The occasional smart ass one but nothing very nasty...must try harder

"Woah I never get stuff like that. The occasional smart ass one but nothing very nasty...must try harder "

Im on your area, would like to fuck i got time for a quickie

I'm actually shocked to read this. But it's not just swinging sites. Some people are very brave on the other end of am ethernet cable. Never mind those wanders! !

I got a message off a couple who wanted to meet a "fat girl so we can laugh at her".

Seemed genuinely surprised when I declined.

Recently some clown mailed me about my status and said this isn't Facebook and people like me and my stupid status updates were ruining this site, it's a sex site etc etc etc

"I got a message off a couple who wanted to meet a "fat girl so we can laugh at her".

Recently some clown mailed me about my status and said this isn't Facebook and people like me and my stupid status updates were ruining this site, it's a sex site etc etc etc "

OMG...Unbelievable

"I got a message off a couple who wanted to meet a "fat girl so we can laugh at her".

Recently some clown mailed me about my status and said this isn't Facebook and people like me and my stupid status updates were ruining this site, it's a sex site etc etc etc

OMG...Unbelievable "

Hard to believe people can be this ignorant and if I hadn't received my own share would be more shocked but this is a seriously low stoop!!! Asshole's

By *igglesAndGeekCouple  over a year ago

Galway

"

Genuinely shocked at that... like what the hell.

Yep it was unbelievable I was gobsmacked that anyone can be that nasty

Jeez there some saddos. Not worth a second thought.

Glad I have filters to stop unwarranted abuse...

OMG...Unbelievable

Hard to believe people can be this ignorant and if I hadn't received my own share would be more shocked but this is a seriously low stoop!!! Asshole's "

Oh me too but that's so unacceptable...

I've newbies and unverified users blocked I think it strains out a few of the nut jobs!!

Recently some clown mailed me about my status and said this isn't Facebook and people like me and my stupid status updates were ruining this site, it's a sex site etc etc etc "

That is shocking and absolutely disgusting

By *ekerishornyMan  over a year ago

dublin

Wow can you no get them banned maybe there i.p some how? or can admin not do that ?i have seen this type of thread few times and thought people was exaggertaing at first, man some fucked up wierdos out there sos for spelling lol

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Yep it was unbelievable I was gobsmacked that anyone can be that nasty "

They don't seem to realize that they are a cause of making things more difficult for other guys.

Then you get the guys posting, blaming the women/couples for not replying to messages and calling them snobs etc...

Guys shouldn't be blaming women for not replying when they have to put up with creeps like these guys!

Blame the creeps!!!

I got response today saying i was too old in roundabout way .... now it was said in nice way but still hurt my sensitive feelings lol

"I got response today saying i was too old in roundabout way .... now it was said in nice way but still hurt my sensitive feelings lol"

Feeling ancient now ya fecker lol

You are a young fella

"Yep it was unbelievable I was gobsmacked that anyone can be that nasty

They don't seem to realize that they are a cause of making things more difficult for other guys.

Then you get the guys posting, blaming the women/couples for not replying to messages and calling them snobs etc...

Guys shouldn't be blaming women for not replying when they have to put up with creeps like these guys!

Blame the creeps!!!"

Out in the sticks

"I got response today saying i was too old in roundabout way .... now it was said in nice way but still hurt my sensitive feelings lol"

That's what I call beating around the bush!! Trimmed or otherwise...

This weekend's offerings:

Ok fatty you're only getting shagged on here cos you're outnumbered 10:1

What the fuck is wrong with women on this site, more gay than the gays with their heads up their own arses

This is my sixth mail to you, why won't you reply you fat cunt

If you're not meeting anyone new what will you do when they get fed up shagging the site slag

Why will you not meet me? It's a sex site. I'll pay you, but not as much as an escort cos you'll enjoy it

Dublin

You don't even have to look at PM's to see abuse.

The amount of "status wars" you come across between members spatting, either openly or with thinly veiled attempts at subtlety

News feeds can be an interesting read sometimes.

"I know lots of the women get aweful abuse for turning down charming offers such as "hay wanna fuk" or "suk my cock now"

I was wondering if some might volunteer some of the unpleasant replies that they receive.

Just for an insight into the other side of the fab world. "

Personally myself this is what ruins it for the decent guys out there.. I've been called some very choice words just because I haven't replied to a guy and told I'm stuck up.. I am far from stuck up or have any notions about myself, I try out of courtesy to reply to everyone but this not possible, guys forget that you do have a life outside fab which is family and as gorgeous as they seem to think there cocks are family will always come first.. So guys please give us girls a break, don't get offended if we don't answer, it's not personal.. And less of the drama please xx

Out in the sticks

"This weekend's offerings:

What the fuck is wrong with women on this site, more gay than the gays with their heads up their own arses

If you're not meeting anyone new what will you do when they get fed up shagging the site slag

Why will you not meet me? It's a sex site. I'll pay you, but not as much as an escort cos you'll enjoy it

"

Charming!!

Maybe guys that complain about not getting replies will take note!!

"

Think you need secretary to deal with all these mails

Think you need secretary to deal with all these mails "

You're hired

"You don't even have to look at PM's to see abuse.

The amount of "status wars" you come across between members spatting, either openly or with thinly veiled attempts at subtlety

News feeds can be an interesting read sometimes. "

You're hired "

I would like good terms and conditions with bonus incentives included

You're hired

I would like good terms and conditions with bonus incentives included "

Signed England shirt do you?

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

We'll I had arranged to meet this lady but she lied true her teeth to me saying she could not meet me but instead was on d way to meet my friend , told me she could not get a baby sitter . She just lied to me a few times , hate people that lie .

"We'll I had arranged to meet this lady but she lied true her teeth to me saying she could not meet me but instead was on d way to meet my friend , told me she could not get a baby sitter . She just lied to me a few times , hate people that lie . "
....thats hardly abuse?

You're hired

Signed England shirt do you? "

That is definitely Random Abuse lol

"Yep it was unbelievable I was gobsmacked that anyone can be that nasty

Blame the creeps!!!"

They are so lucky to have you to fight for them a real modern day Robin Hood.

You're hired

That is definitely Random Abuse lol"

Ah now it's a one time offer, take it or leave it lol

You're hired

That is definitely Random Abuse lol

Ah now it's a one time offer, take it or leave it lol"

I will take the other terms and conditions but will leave the shirt lol There is alot of things i would do but i wont do that (did you just get meatloaf song going through head when reading that lol)

News feeds can be an interesting read sometimes. "

Best thing to do is remove them from your friends/hot list that's what I do...

Last year i had a very busy month in the real world & 1 fab thing I was going to. Got a very nasty message about servicing my friends before servicing him. Was in a room full of people when I got it

"Last year i had a very busy month in the real world & 1 fab thing I was going to. Got a very nasty message about servicing my friends before servicing him. Was in a room full of people when I got it

"

....are you a mechanic?....

"Last year i had a very busy month in the real world & 1 fab thing I was going to. Got a very nasty message about servicing my friends before servicing him. Was in a room full of people when I got it

....are you a mechanic?.... "

No but I need one of those too

No but I need one of those too "

..its just that you were talking about servicing. ..

How much for an hour?

Oh god too many to mention, it's usually about my weight though. And usually from guys with no pics. Shocker.

Yep the never have pics or else just a Lil hairy cock "

i hope it not the cock picture thats preventing us from hitting it off,before you open fire on me its only a joke ha lol!!!

Out in the sticks

How much for an hour?

Yep the never have pics or else just a Lil hairy cock

i hope it not the cock picture thats preventing us from hitting it off,before you open fire on me its only a joke ha lol!!!"

Don't worry about it, the ladies are well able to handle it!!

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

Have had dogs abuse at times over the years but always from people who i aint got a clue who they are as i never had any dealings with them in the first place.

Skin like a rhino you need in here sometimes.

Now they just make me laugh.

No but I need one of those too ..its just that you were talking about servicing. .. "

That's what the message said.

Pathetic!!!

Today's offering "

Dublin

Best thing to do is remove them from your friends/hot list that's what I do... "

I suppose that's easier than expecting them to behave like adults.

Pathetic!!!

Today's offering

I go through phases of not meeting. Mainly due to kids/work/family etc. But I'll still keep my profile because I enjoy the forums and still chat to people through pm's and I want my profile to still be here when I can meet again. I certainly don't do it for attention. "

Ah shame I love giving your pics attention

You into cling film fetish too

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Pathetic!!!

Today's offering "

Sorry about that. My coffee was cold. I'll try again now

I wouldn't class as abuse but once I did get some one messaging me shite about my pics not being me and then blocked me, and reported my pics so my account was blocked until I done the old write your name and take a pic of me holding it to send to the site admin to get my account active, now I know I'm a sexy beast and all ha ha but I think I might have went with even sexier ones if I was going to use fake ones, and I have them as friends only or send them on request so it's not as if I'm splashing them around.

Oh and it was a woman that did it.

But could have been worse, I might have met her lol.

Best thing to do is remove them from your friends/hot list that's what I do...

I suppose that's easier than expecting them to behave like adults. "

Boom!

ALL guilty of it! Not sending abusive messages, that's just childish and anyone who does should be banned. But when I first started out on this as a single guy, I sometimes went OTT with just mailing and then your message is read and no reply and you wonder etc. So you mail again...and then they block you! But then u can't apologize because you're blocked! So for those that I DID overmail I apologize No malice intended but ladies I feel your pain. It's not nice

» Add a new message to this topic