FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Help each other out

Help each other out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been here a while now and havn't had much luck. So was think if we had our profiles evaluated by other site members. Like a pros and cons style thing. If other fab members would be willing to participate that would be fantastic. Hopefully it works. Thank you in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Less dick pics and more chest hum etc. And some more info about you would be nice.

By *cjoyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

"Less dick pics and more chest hum etc. And some more info about you would be nice. "

This

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

profiles are about 50% of the battle the other half is how you conduct yourself eg your mails your posts etc i know a lot of people who use notes if someone sends pushy or want to fuck mails and add notes if you post something shitty on the forums too

Thanks for the advice. I know a lot of this is first impressions. And as a single male its a lot harder to make a first impression.

Try change your filters to what you're really looking for. Are you really looking for women up to 99? but I'd make that clear in your profile if you are into older women.

Honestly thanks so much. Hopefully this gets me going on this.

Here is my take on it... i been watching these types of posts and similar thing comes up... less cock pics more info.... well i disagree......... Its your profile and its your image and personality you wish to promote on it... now if you wanna be the guy who wants to show the world your body assets then go ahead do a profile that has great cock pics and there is going to be people who like that and people who dont ( you have to accept that ). If you are then a guy who wishes to show sense of humour or any personality that represents you then do a profile that promotes that... remember in Life you only get one chance to make good impression... So after all that this is the profile you have decided on then all you do is read a ladies profile if it compares to your profile then message as your profile has created the right impression , if it dont then dont cause you havent created the right impression...... Thats only my opinion best of luck and happy fabbing

» Add a new message to this topic