FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > meet and greet

meet and greet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all you fabbers well as you can see I'm not verified. But so hard to get verified if everyone wants to only meet verified ppl.. So in the interest of new and old members. Let's have a meet in Dublin on the 8th of July. So us new members can show where not psychos. And the older members can meet some new ppl. Let's get it going yeah?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ps. All members welcome

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you have a venue in mind?

"Do you have a venue in mind?"
...hi D

Was thinking the church in Dublin city. It's nice spot I just need numbers.

Bad idea to publicly say the exact place

And why's that jackandjilly?

An undisclosed location when numbers are there is much better.

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"And why's that jackandjilly? "

Common sense perhaps.... public forum....

"Do you have a venue in mind?...hi D "

Hiya . do not mention the football!

Exactly this is for all members. Who want to go. If you don't want to go then go. I haven't set an exact location. I want to see numbers first. But this for everyone.

"Exactly this is for all members. Who want to go. If you don't want to go then go. I haven't set an exact location. I want to see numbers first. But this for everyone. "

When he says public - he means non fab members can see these forums. You post a time and date and any old sod could turn up

"Exactly this is for all members. Who want to go. If you don't want to go then go. I haven't set an exact location. I want to see numbers first. But this for everyone. "

Meet and greets can take some organising the pub/club/hotel not normally posted publicly, email it or text details to confirmed attendees..you mention the Church Bar ...so expect uninvited company is all

Well see this is why I put it up for this exact reason nobody is organizing ah meet and greet. So I'll post one up in there now and a different location and date can be picked. I just wanted to grab some pols attention to the idea.. And lol its worked.

Exactly. Get numbers before arranging anything. And release the spot privately. Great idea though.

"Exactly this is for all members. Who want to go. If you don't want to go then go. I haven't set an exact location. I want to see numbers first. But this for everyone.

Meet and greets can take some organising the pub/club/hotel not normally posted publicly, email it or text details to confirmed attendees..you mention the Church Bar ...so expect uninvited company is all "

And if posted publicly that can include reporters looking for a story. Many socials have been cancelled due to the venue being disclosed.

"Well see this is why I put it up for this exact reason nobody is organizing ah meet and greet. So I'll post one up in there now and a different location and date can be picked. I just wanted to grab some pols attention to the idea.. And lol its worked.

"

Good luck hope it works out for you but bad start naming location for whatever your reasoning is would put us off..Many prefer good organisation from the get go

No problem you guys have a great time on here. And thanks for your help. That event is up and all dates and locations changed. Good luck

Part of being a swinger is discretion

Posting the name of the venue is just attracting unwanted attention.

These forums can be viewed by non members (off site), therefore expect a lot of 'lurkers' (boyfriends, girlfriends, fantasists etc) hiding in the shadows, who knows maybe even find yourself on the pages of the local rag....

Do you get the point now?

Didn't know it was a public forum.

"Well see this is why I put it up for this exact reason nobody is organizing ah meet and greet. So I'll post one up in there now and a different location and date can be picked. I just wanted to grab some pols attention to the idea.. And lol its worked.

"

You may have grabbed it for the wrong reasons.

I don't know if you know how much effort goes into organising them. People who organise them put so much work into them. Securing a location, food, dj's, some even arrange hotel discounts, invitations, dealing with the hotels if thy find out the nature of it, reorganising if necessary.

These are the reasons they're aren't may of them. It's a lot more difficult than it seems.

Don't get us all wrong, nobody is trying to diss what you're trying to do, fair play for your efforts, just keep the name of your venue to PMs

Good luck with it, hope it works out

Did you just name it publically again on your profile?

"Don't get us all wrong, nobody is trying to diss what you're trying to do, fair play for your efforts, just keep the name of your venue to PMs

Good luck with it, hope it works out "

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I believe there's a meet and greet in kildare in july, that welcomes unverified members. perhaps start there and observe how it is organised, and then try one of your own.

Just my opinion.

"I believe there's a meet and greet in kildare in july, that welcomes unverified members. perhaps start there and observe how it is organised, and then try one of your own.

Just my opinion. "

"I believe there's a meet and greet in kildare in july, that welcomes unverified members. perhaps start there and observe how it is organised, and then try one of your own.

Just my opinion. "

And I'm going

You may have grabbed it for the wrong reasons.

I don't know if you know how much effort goes into organising them. People who organise them put so much work into them. Securing a location, food, dj's, some even arrange hotel discounts, invitations, dealing with the hotels if thy find out the nature of it, reorganising if necessary.

These are the reasons they're aren't may of them. It's a lot more difficult than it seems. "

This

"Exactly this is for all members. Who want to go. If you don't want to go then go. I haven't set an exact location. I want to see numbers first. But this for everyone.

Meet and greets can take some organising the pub/club/hotel not normally posted publicly, email it or text details to confirmed attendees..you mention the Church Bar ...so expect uninvited company is all "

Prehaps a reporter from the press even.

"Did you just name it publically again on your profile? "

Will you be going slutty

Just my opinion.

And I'm going "

Hmmm

"Did you just name it publically again on your profile?

Will you be going slutty "

To the one in town? No. Too far for me these days.

Just my opinion.

And I'm going

Hmmm"

Hhhmmmmm back at ya

"Bad idea to publicly say the exact place "

» Add a new message to this topic