FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Party Invites.

Party Invites.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do young single guys get invites to parties? Big or small? 18 - 30? It seems ya have to go looking for the invite to go which seems a bit desperate but is that only option if you are interested in going to parties?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

im sure they do i know i did back in my 20s.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're a couple? Why have a gripe? I'm female and I ask for party invites. Of you don't ask you don't get

The only party invites I get are for tvs meets which is fine. That said if I know a few people organising or attending a meet I ask and the response has always been positive. If you portray yourself in a good light and get yourself known then party invites aren't so hard to come by. This is a huge site, invites won't come looking for you

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"The only party invites I get are for tvs meets which is fine. That said if I know a few people organising or attending a meet I ask and the response has always been positive. If you portray yourself in a good light and get yourself known then party invites aren't so hard to come by. This is a huge site, invites won't come looking for you"

exactly

"You're a couple?"

Haha busted.

Well I think whatever what ago or you are single girl or single guy or couple or Tv's you need show interest to organizators that you wanna go to them party cause They cant send ivites to whole site asking if interested attend them party.. So best way how to show interest is just sent pm or coment on forum thread and ask for it!!

"You're a couple?

Haha busted."

By *igglesAndGeekCouple  over a year ago

Galway

"Well I think whatever what ago or you are single girl or single guy or couple or Tv's you need show interest to organizators that you wanna go to them party cause They cant send ivites to whole site asking if interested attend them party.. So best way how to show interest is just sent pm or coment on forum thread and ask for it!! "

It also helps not to try scupper previous events you had been invited to. Charming...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You're a couple?

Haha busted.

"

Couple profile made up of two singles profiles. Both well verified...

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"Do young single guys get invites to parties? Big or small? 18 - 30? It seems ya have to go looking for the invite to go which seems a bit desperate but is that only option if you are interested in going to parties?"

If u dont go look for an invite how is the organisers suppose to know if ur interested or not, people holding parties have enough to be doing without searching through profiles looking to know if ur interested in going or not. There is always another option and that is hold yer own party

Mr crazy

"Do young single guys get invites to parties? Big or small? 18 - 30? It seems ya have to go looking for the invite to go which seems a bit desperate but is that only option if you are interested in going to parties?

If u dont go look for an invite how is the organisers suppose to know if ur interested or not, people holding parties have enough to be doing without searching through profiles looking to know if ur interested in going or not. There is always another option and that is hold yer own party

Mr crazy "

This was more aimed at the smaller parties that aren't advertised in the forums. In saying that though the couples page I'm apart of does get spammed sometimes with some events but absolutely nothing for my single profile hahaha obviously trying to keep a balance yes but I really don't see the huge stigma against young single guys on this site

» Add a new message to this topic