FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Nominations

Nominations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

May really be shootin myself in the foot here askin for a permanent moderator lol... but... if we had to pick someone to be a moderator for the Ireland room, who would u pick and nominate? Lets make it 3 choices lol.. ok here goes... Our choices are....

1. Mrs Hottie

2. Mr Hottie

3. Lullabelle ( with the big titties )

Would probably have shortlisted... Missy, Sens and JK..

Oh please god, i am probably makin a big mistake if they post a permanent moderator in the room lmao... but.. always up for a risk lmao...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i agree with mrs and mr hottie as well or u wait and usee if they come back

sure i can be a mod if u like

u need a level head and work under presure... u sure u can handle it lol ?

xxx

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

alot of close people in that room need to think aswell if people not scared to upset people, ie. would mrsH ban say waitandusee if they were to do something etc etc. But i was reading in another forum if people want to be a mod use contact at the bottom of page

Lol how the fuck did I get nominated??

cus ur a sexy mofo lulla.. lol

we did ponder 1234... then, we took him off the number 3 spot...

mrs said 1234 for 3rd place.. and i said.. yeah, but.... he has the potential to explode if i push him to the limits lol...

so, sorry 1234... had to go for age this time rather than beauty m8 lol

xxxx

still loves ya

but lullas tits... fck.. gotta love em lmao

"cus ur a sexy mofo lulla.. lol

mrs said 1234 for 3rd place.. and i said.. yeah, but.... he has the potential to explode if i push him to the limits lol...

xxxx

still loves ya

but lullas tits... fck.. gotta love em lmao"

So I got nominated for me big boobies?? lmao if i get made mod im going to randomly block you when you least expect it abbey and totally abuse my powers

I think mr and mrs hottie should be one person seen as they have a couple profile ffs lol i think they are a good nomination seen as there on a lot (ok im bias

but i also think that waitandusee are good for mods (although agian i may be bias)

however, lulabelle does have fantastic boobies... and 1234 is lovely

But you know what I think coantrim are good candidates cos they are very fair, very nice and i don't think they will favour

lullas been taken off our list now... mad bitch lol...

mrs nakies replaces 3rd lol

DEFFO NOT MR NAKIES !! hes just way too mad lmao.. but good craic.. deffo not moderator material lol

ahhh feck, pity bout lulla... does have lovely jubblies lol

feck, her replacement... mmmmmm lol

rip moderator candidate

BELFAST UK

"cus ur a sexy mofo lulla.. lol

xxxx

still loves ya

but lullas tits... fck.. gotta love em lmao"

LOL mate you know me to well already lol

firm but fair

"lullas been taken off our list now... mad bitch lol..."

LMAO! dodged that bullet then - your easily scared mr abbey... im a little disappointed in you

ahh lulla gimmie a chance.. need to be diplomatic here!! lol... dont wanna risk any silly bans lmao xxxxx

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

"I think mr and mrs hottie should be one person seen as they have a couple profile ffs lol i think they are a good nomination seen as there on a lot (ok im bias

but i also think that waitandusee are good for mods (although agian i may be bias)

however, lulabelle does have fantastic boobies... and 1234 is lovely

But you know what I think coantrim are good candidates cos they are very fair, very nice and i don't think they will favour"

When did u pop in...didnt even say hello lol...hope you're keeping well. chat soon xxx

By *ougarbelfastWoman  over a year ago

belfast

Well as the older more sensible female on here I nominate me as I don't know you lot LOL

Well I do and I don't if you know what I mean, but I do think if they were going to do it they should have a male and a female who are not related to each other at all that way there can be no ganging up on somebody (remember only gangbangs are allowed lol)and no biased shown in any way.

Christ look what my post started in Newtownabby's released thread LOL

hear hear mrs cougar lol xx

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

There should be no permanent moderator in ireland room,we been on the site from 2007 and havent know a permanent mod 4 anyroom.....and i dont think we need another mod..if some1 is having a prob just go and get a mod they will come in2 room and ban the person whos causing the prob...this has worked so far.....so we would vote 4 no1 2 become a mod as ireland room doesnt need 1

"u need a level head and work under presure... u sure u can handle it lol ?

xxx"

level head?

that would be hermen monster !

I disagree 2010, I think there should be a permanent moderator in the ireland room cus the amount of rule breaking by regualrs is astonishingly frightening. Every day I see so many people flaunting and bending the rules to suit their own selfish needs, so, I for one would love to see a permanent Irish Moderator so that those who think they can laugh in the face of rules, can be held to account and punished accordingly. Rules are there to be kept and not changed to meet an individuals needs, so, a good level playing field for everyone would be greatly appreciated from this user anyhow. xxxx. God Bless

Lisburn

understand 100& what your saying newt,,but still think its wrong 2 have permanent moderator no other room has 1 and really cant see y ireland room alone must need 1...have found some rule bending going on but with lot off ppl that uses this site thats going 2 happen...get ur tits out or flash us ur bum sort off think,,but have found when some1 does say this every1 in room says NO DIRECTING ALLOWED...and rem peeps if u do have a prob dont be afraid 2 report

belfast

Can I just say though (and I am not for or against a moderator) that the people of this wee country in the North and the Republic of Ireland do have a totally different sense of humour it is known as (and this is not a racial slurr) black humour. Some (and again not meaning to insult anyone) english mod's may not understand that sense of humour we have and perhaps take something that we see as funny or light hearted too seriously and ban somebody.

Hence why I feel it may be a good idea to have a local mod with a local understanding of humour and how we look at life because believe me I have been to London many times and said things that over here are extremly funny only for them to stand there with a puzzled look on their faces.

One line for example that was taken as a threat once was this line in a sentance "He'd do your head in" to which I was ask is he a terrorist? Thats sounds silly to us but it happened. We know thats just us saying something about somebody like he never stops talking or something like that only to be taken the wrong way. I am not saying every Mod would think like that but it can happen if our sense of humour or teasing is misunderstood.

Lecture over you may return to your sexual play activities.

LOL well I am obviously playing catch-up here as I have only seen this forum thread. Abbey - totally flattered that u have noticed my diplomacy skills and I know I have no problem kickin ass BUT I dont wanna loose me friends LOL. I do however see the possible benefits of being able to BAN someone MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA.... Oh and why have you not put yourself forward Abbey lol I could imagine ur finger twitching over that boot n ban button PMSL. There is also too much 'paperwork' everytime ya ban someone so I wud be filling that out wayyyyyy too much . xxx Mrs H

BELFAST UK

"Can I just say though (and I am not for or against a moderator) that the people of this wee country in the North and the Republic of Ireland do have a totally different sense of humour it is known as (and this is not a racial slurr) black humour. Some (and again not meaning to insult anyone) english mod's may not understand that sense of humour we have and perhaps take something that we see as funny or light hearted too seriously and ban somebody.

Hence why I feel it may be a good idea to have a local mod with a local understanding of humour and how we look at life because believe me I have been to London many times and said things that over here are extremly funny only for them to stand there with a puzzled look on their faces.

One line for example that was taken as a threat once was this line in a sentance "He'd do your head in" to which I was ask is he a terrorist? Thats sounds silly to us but it happened. We know thats just us saying something about somebody like he never stops talking or something like that only to be taken the wrong way. I am not saying every Mod would think like that but it can happen if our sense of humour or teasing is misunderstood.

Lecture over you may return to your sexual play activities."

couldnt of put it better myself

Funny, and this is from someone who has been banned himself (wrongly of course lol) I do kinda like the fact that the Mods in fab arent local and dont know the users in the room. Ok it means they might miss some of the subtlety of the comments, but my experiences of other sites (and you know which one I mean) are that the mods use it as their own little fiefdom and god help anyone who dosent look up to the mods.

I have found the site acts pretty smartly on the gobshites who cut up the chat rooms

belfast

I have never met any of the users in the room therefore I don't know any of them. I would assume that the MODS on this site no matter where they are from are also swingers and do have friends they have actually met, so are you saying that if they are UK based Mods thats OK because they may allow their UK based friends a little bit more breathing room. But you could also be saying well in the Ireland chat room or Forum that would not be the case as everybody knows everybody which is incorrect. Note I am asking you a question here and not making accusations about anybody just throwing myself into the debate.

Because way I see it is no matter where the mods are from they are always going to be swingers after all why join a site like this if you are not and they are always going to have swinging friends that they have met and know.

I hope you understand where I am coming from. I understand all about cliques but every website has them. And I have to say as a person who has been on a few websites I find this one the friendliest and least cliquey (is that a word lol)

"Funny, and this is from someone who has been banned himself (wrongly of course lol) I do kinda like the fact that the Mods in fab arent local and dont know the users in the room. Ok it means they might miss some of the subtlety of the comments, but my experiences of other sites (and you know which one I mean) are that the mods use it as their own little fiefdom and god help anyone who dosent look up to the mods.

I have found the site acts pretty smartly on the gobshites who cut up the chat rooms "

That is the other side and I think thats why the site have only a small number of mods, to avoid that "ganging up on members" as I've seen in other sites

can i be ya irish mod

Lisburn

if we had 2 vote on mod 4 irishroom..( not that we need 1)...yes rich u would get r vote...best mod there is

BELFAST UK

best mod because he the only one that speands more than 2mins in the room LOl. tho cant blame them as whats the point coming into the room if they not from here and maybe looking a meet or get to know people that they might like to meet with just like everyone else on the site

Well, its good to see that Ireland is having a decent debate about their future Moderator...

Ahh mrs Hottie, I totaly see wot ur saying... but, u would have made a great Mod.

Cougar, you definitely have made a cpl of good points there. Our humour is soo much different than those across the water.. and sometimes things are in real typical Norn Ireland style, that they would come across as being real cheeky, and, 90% of wot i do say in most chat rooms is normally 'takin the piss' ( i also do take the piss in sexual terms of watersports.. but ill leave that to another thread ).... and, a lot of it would definitely be lost on someone who isnt 'local' I couldnt really see Martin or Peter holding office in England, Scotland or Wales...

But.. the debate is good.. Id love to see a we star sittin in the chat room every night makin sure everyones behaving, especially me after the wit has gone lol...

Happy swinging.. ahhh god, its great to have a voice again lol

Hmmm interesting debate. Seems that a mod for the old room would need to be different than the one for the new room as it is a different gang go in there.

Do people really need more regulation. Mods can be needed on other sites but some have developed into big power trips when granted the title. The admin in Fab are really fast to act and efficient so why go looking for more regulation.

(Cougar is 100% right about the humour though )

Definitely need someone to keep an eye on the persistant rule breaking

almost everyone who has commented on this thread has fantastic tits, tremendous x

"almost everyone who has commented on this thread has fantastic tits, tremendous x"

PMSL Wee Manny - you have made me giggle lolol ya gotta lurve fellas lol

Lisburn

"almost everyone who has commented on this thread has fantastic tits, tremendous x"

lmao and thats only the men

TITS RULE lol xxx

I don't think there should be a Mod for the Irishroom.

However, I do think that a Mod from either North or South should be installed.

Nominations in a forum thread hinder possible applicants and is not fair on them.

My own feelings on this would be to contact ADMIN directly and put forward your proposal.

Becoming a Mod albeit chat or forum Mod is no easy task, infact you'll loose friends and win friends overnight.

Just because your popular in specific rooms does not merit a STAR.

There are plenty of great Mods on site presently.

For those that where nominated, I wish you well and if your successful, well done.

Thats a good reply to the thread, however....

Its hard to watch persistant rule breaking in the Ireland Chat room by various members and turn a blind eye to it.

It suits certain members in the Ireland chat room some night to say to people "no directing", "no caps" etc etc... then, on other nights when its a certain regular user breaking the rules then its looked upon as "funny".

Bollocks to that.

Either one rule fits us all or, just let certain people break the rules cus theyre regular users.

Bollocks to that again.

Id like to see a permanent moderator in the room to bring every rule breaker into line and keep the rules for EVERYONE.

Anyhow, I know for a fact id be shootin myself in the foot askin for a permanent moderator... but ya know wot.... just so that everyone understands that rules are for EVERYONE... then im just willin to take that chance !!

Good debate anyhow.. keep it going.

Just goin now to contact admin to request a PERMANENT moderator in the Irish room

xxx

I agree, hence I suggested an Irish Mod be installed.

One that's not dedicated too sitting in a room that's demographic.

To be a Mod requires the ability to not only be level headed but to be impartial to.

If I where to nominate, i would recommend a few here, you included.

I'm not a Mod, nor have I the desire to become one.

hopefully ADMIN will read this and realise that the Ireland Chat and forum is getting stronger with the influx of people fleeing It's opposition due to bad management and cliques among the bad Mod team presently in place.

BELFAST UK

"Thats a good reply to the thread, however....

Its hard to watch persistant rule breaking in the Ireland Chat room by various members and turn a blind eye to it.

It suits certain members in the Ireland chat room some night to say to people "no directing", "no caps" etc etc... then, on other nights when its a certain regular user breaking the rules then its looked upon as "funny".

Bollocks to that.

Either one rule fits us all or, just let certain people break the rules cus theyre regular users.

Bollocks to that again.

Id like to see a permanent moderator in the room to bring every rule breaker into line and keep the rules for EVERYONE.

Anyhow, I know for a fact id be shootin myself in the foot askin for a permanent moderator... but ya know wot.... just so that everyone understands that rules are for EVERYONE... then im just willin to take that chance !!

Good debate anyhow.. keep it going.

Just goin now to contact admin to request a PERMANENT moderator in the Irish room

xxx

"

100% agree mate, if there is one rule for someone it should be the same for everyone else no matter who they are

Interesting topic:

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/53815

deffo was intersting lol

» Add a new message to this topic